+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@mm2 i called Ali he is in pak and is sick. he told me until yet he did not received anything and will be back in few days to update
saleem

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
prince_of_darkness said:
There was one more guy in the room to whom he had introduced me as a trainee and that guy just sat and did nothing.
I think they have taken my original work experience letters or might be I have forgotten to take them back with me.

Hope that the officers confusion turns to positive for me.
Sir

I am sure this will turn out positive for you. Visa officers use these tactics to clear their doubts

You will hear good news

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear M.Saleem

Congratulations on your medicals
I am sorry that due to extensive travelling , I have missed your post

Stay Blessed

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
Here guys,

Today I receive the reply from LVO on my CSE regarding the change of address & Employment.....for your comments and advise please...what could we guess about the stage of application....

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message. This information has been updated in our system. Your new mailing address has also been updated.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:
• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
• New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18 – You must provide your personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps.

Original Police Certificates for yourself and each of your dependants that is 18 years old or more from each country that you or your dependants have lived in for 6 months or more.

If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated certificates for the countries that you and your dependants have lived in since the date you submitted your application. We require the following:

• Principal applicant: UAE
• Spouse/Common-Law Partner: UAE

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

RIH
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada

MacDonald House

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
congrats........

after sending these documents you application will move to next step.... send these ASAP ...

engrkamran77 said:
Here guys,

Today I receive the reply from LVO on my CSE regarding the change of address & Employment.....for your comments and advise please...what could we guess about the stage of application....

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message. This information has been updated in our system. Your new mailing address has also been updated.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:
• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
• New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18 – You must provide your personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps.

Original Police Certificates for yourself and each of your dependants that is 18 years old or more from each country that you or your dependants have lived in for 6 months or more.

If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated certificates for the countries that you and your dependants have lived in since the date you submitted your application. We require the following:

• Principal applicant: UAE
• Spouse/Common-Law Partner: UAE

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

RIH
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada

MacDonald House

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

ulasad

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013 PER
File Transfer...
alreay in LVO
Med's Request
14-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
25-March-2014, positive Response
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23-09-2014 ,PPR2 on 21-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-14 , passport returned : 10-11-14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Good morning to Londoners and hello to rest of u guys.
I had my interview yesterday on 25-03-14 at London office.It was not difficult at all , after seeing my ID , they asked me to show my job letters , educational docs .And then they started asking me questions about my job , here are some
What is your job experience ?
How did you find this job?
What is the most difficult part of your job?
When you are in the design phase of the project , what is the difficult part of job?
Then the secondary interviewer asked me :
How was I paid for my job?
My primary address being in different place then my job , how did i manage daily commute of 800 miles ?
what is the address of company where I worked?

Note : There were two interviewers , I stronly think one was some kind of body language expert or some thing like it because he
started taking notes even before the primary interviewer started to ask questions.

In the end interviewer said that my interview result was positive
They also said that now they will carry on some checks , which is a regular part of the process, then medicals etc.
I had not my police character certificates with me because my passport is buissy with UK authorities , some I need to send my certificates later and I presented them my UK driving license as proof of my ID.

does it all mean that I can start being happy about the mapple leaf ? and nothing major is left behind now ?

Special thanks to prince of Darkness .

Thanks

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
ulasad said:
I had my interview yesterday on 25-03-14 at London office.It was not difficult at all , after seeing my ID , they asked me to show my job letters , educational docs .And then they started asking me questions about my job , here are some
When you are in the design phase of the project , what is the difficult part of job?
My primary address being in different place then my job , how did i manage daily commute of 800 miles ?

Note : There were two interviewers , I stronly think one was some kind of body language expert or some thing like it because he
started taking notes even before the primary interviewer started to ask questions.

They also said that now they will carry on some checks , which is a regular part of the process, then medicals etc.
I had not my police character certificates with me because my passport is buissy with UK authorities , some I need to send my certificates later and I presented them my UK driving license as proof of my ID.

does it all mean that I can start being happy about the mapple leaf ? and nothing major is left behind now ?

Thanks
First of all congratulations, why not start celebrating the most crucial part 'Eligibility' n Criminality are cleared with the help of interview.

Now the pending is Medicals and Security

Hopefully you will get your medicals soon.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
ulasad said:

Thanks
congratulations ulasad.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
ulasad said:

Thanks
Congratulation ulasad on clearing the interview. Did they mention how long they will take to complete fsw applications?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ulasad said:

Thanks
Sir

Congratulations , you are now 'Canada Bound"
Stay Blessed

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
ulasad said:

Thanks
Buddy, Congratulations and Best Wishes way forward...

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
ulasad said:

Thanks
Congrats!

I read elsewhere that Security checks may take up to 1-2 years! I would not like to believe it.. but I stand corrected by more seasoned mates.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
nothing

not even 2nd line...... :(

sent them email and got a reply that ... you will be contacted shortly... :(
??? Wish you quick MR+RPRF+PPR :)
After how many days you get the email reply ?