USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
Hello everyone,

I have just filed my CSQ application and have a little doubt about the internship certificates I enclosed.

The official immigration website distinguishes between work experience and internship experience. while it says that work certificates must give a description of the tasks performed, it does not specify what should internship certificates mention. Mine only give the position title, the duration, and the stipend received (of course the certificates are produced on the company's letterhead).

Do you think my internship certificates are valid?

By the way, I only have internship experience, no work experience. I did a one-year internship in France and another 3-month internship here in the US. Both internships are related to my field of education and are accompanied by university agreements.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best of luck to all of you and I hope we all get our PR very soon :).

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ quebecmania you may want to share your concerns to the seniors which can help you more on the thread "Quebec applicant lets share experience on the skilled worker forum" im new as well so i dont have any inputs i can help you with. hope this suffice.

a.

QuebecMania

Jul 6, 2011
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
Hello a,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I have just posted my question on the thread you recommended. I hope I'll get an answer soon.

Best of luck to you :)