+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Students Fees

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Hi All,
I got agreement from UWO to complete my Degree. As you know the international students fees is too high around $28,000 for two years, plus your life expenses until you got a work permit, So, finally, It's too costly. Is there anyway to reduce this amount or anything can help the international students.

Thanks in advance

Chudhary

May 8, 2012
fedail said:
Hi All,
I got agreement from UWO to complete my Degree. As you know the international students fees is too high around $28,000 for two years, plus your life expenses until you got a work permit, So, finally, It's too costly. Is there anyway to reduce this amount or anything can help the international students.

Thanks in advance
If you have a high percentage, then most probably you are eligible for scholarship. Check your university website thoroughly.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fedail said:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
hi,
its very hard to afford 4 year program fee and other living expensive so its easy 1st got admission in a college in 2 year diploma program and complete the diploma and got PR(as you are illegible for PR after complete 2 year study) then you dues will be domestic level and you can continue your further study. and one thing more its not a loss to do a bachelor degree after diploma i.e you want to do degree in economics in a university 4 year program and you 1st complete your study in a college and after that you are illegible for 2nd or 3rd your in 4 year program in a university in your relevant course.

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Hi,
I'll be there to Do Meng course. so It is Graduate study. but based on my degree they gave one year as undergraduate student to enter my graduate study.
what do u mean by PR

dided

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
its very hard to afford 4 year program fee and other living expensive so its easy 1st got admission in a college in 2 year diploma program and complete the diploma and got PR(as you are illegible for PR after complete 2 year study) then you dues will be domestic level and you can continue your further study. and one thing more its not a loss to do a bachelor degree after diploma i.e you want to do degree in economics in a university 4 year program and you 1st complete your study in a college and after that you are illegible for 2nd or 3rd your in 4 year program in a university in your relevant course.
hey does transfering to complete my bachelor degree (it will take 2 years to finish) makes me eligable to apply for PR? or i have to take a study from beginning to end?

H

HBK

Abu Bakr said:
hi,
so its easy 1st got admission in a college in 2 year diploma program and complete the diploma and got PR(as you are illegible for PR after complete 2 year study)
Really??????????????????????????????

Do you believes PR is that easy in canada like buying a vegitables from market??????

Only completing course will not qualify u for direct PR except master and PHD in some province.(SK and ON)

You need a fulltime permenent job from canadian employer to qualify for PR.

H

HBK

dided said:
hey does transfering to complete my bachelor degree (it will take 2 years to finish) makes me eligable to apply for PR? or i have to take a study from beginning to end?
HI,
Yes only if your college/university/programe is recognised in canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

And for PR visit CIC website.

search which PNP is suitable to you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Also take a look at CEC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
The Idea is. I can't collect the money for 2 years master study and 1 year undergraduate study plus the life expenses. If i collect the first year or year and half may i complete my study there? or if I can change my visa to permanent visa could I study with citizenship fees

rishavjal

May 22, 2012
Hey Friends ! I just got my offer letter from centennial which states my one year fee is CAD $13021 and books & supplies CAD $875. How much i need to pay for 1st sem as my consultant said i need to pay 6800. but my fee is CAD $ 6510.50. now how much i need to pay..help me friends........

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Even if you worked there as 20hrs per week and gain around 1000$ per month. It is not enough to pay for your study and your expenses. The study cost for international is too costly. what is the solution?

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fedail said:
Even if you worked there as 20hrs per week and gain around 1000$ per month. It is not enough to pay for your study and your expenses. The study cost for international is too costly. what is the solution?
HI,
Absolutely Right.

solution is be ready with atleast tutuin fees.If you don't have enough on hand then go for educational loan.

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
can I get education load in canda even if I am international students.
One more question plz. I'm going first year as special undergraduate students as a part time study and this is not allow me to have work permits. what is solution?

H

HBK

fedail said:
can I get education load in canda even if I am international students. NO

One more question plz. I'm going first year as special undergraduate students as a part time study and this is not allow me to have work permits. what is solution? just study may be on campus work you can do.