+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Student

Shaheer555

Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys can anyone help me, i've submitted my application in march got my biometrics submitted on 12 august and am still waiting for any response from the vfs global as it says about eligibility check status on my online application. Its been mmore than two months and i heven't got any response from it. although i have passed medical test and no additional documents are required by them.
Really worried about it.

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Hey guys can anyone help me, i've submitted my application in march got my biometrics submitted on 12 august and am still waiting for any response from the vfs global as it says about eligibility check status on my online application. Its been mmore than two months and i heven't got any response from it. although i have passed medical test and no additional documents are required by them.
Really worried about it.
All are more or less in same boat and looking forward to announcements which hopefully will be made in coming weeks. So be positive and patient and wait!

Shaheer555

Oct 6, 2020
All are more or less in same boat and looking forward to announcements which hopefully will be made in coming weeks. So be positive and patient and wait!
yeah man really worried about my visa its been a year now and i cant get my visa so my time is being wasted alot and furthermore there is no confirmation that i will get the visa.

Reactions: Taimoor rana

Shaheer555

Oct 6, 2020
anyone got any update yet. I think the second wave of COVID-19 is going to shut down schools and colleges again. What would happen in that scenario?

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
anyone got any update yet. I think the second wave of COVID-19 is going to shut down schools and colleges again. What would happen in that scenario?
I think that although they will let international students in by Oct 20, they will still hold OR limit passport requests. They issued AIPs which are not valid Student Visa, and they know that.

Shaheer555

Oct 6, 2020
I think that although they will let international students in by Oct 20, they will still hold OR limit passport requests. They issued AIPs which are not valid Student Visa, and they know that.
Do we have to separately apply for AIP or they are just randomnly providing them?

karim19811002

Feb 5, 2019
Hello guys;

For the consent form, and for someone who already gave his biometrics, does he need to sign and date the section where is says "Applicants wishing to provide biometrics"?

Kaur amrit

Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys I am indian nationality studying 3 years BBA in singapore now completed almost and my visa also going to expire in april.
My question is as I completed degree this year but for now I have only letter of verification in hand of all the grades that I got for modules.
My degree will be awarded in march end. And I am looking for may intake 2021.
Please suggest me what should I do if I get degree in march then can I file visa from here in first week of april may be ?
Please help me out.