+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

international student wants to bring his girlfriend and get married from canada

vickyvv1

Jan 5, 2014
hi
i am an international student and i want to bring my girl friend to toronto and we are planning to get married from here.i need to know whether she will she be able to work here in canada?if yes how long will it take to get her permit when she comes in with a visit visa and get married?and what is the best way to bring her here as soon as possible which also enables her to work here.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This forum is about study permits. You might find it easier to ask in the section that is about general immigration.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
vickyvv1 said:
hi
i am an international student and i want to bring my girl friend to toronto and we are planning to get married from here.i need to know whether she will she be able to work here in canada?if yes how long will it take to get her permit when she comes in with a visit visa and get married?and what is the best way to bring her here as soon as possible which also enables her to work here.
once she is here she will need a marriage certificate and other documents to apply for an open work permit. I dont know how ur planning for her to get a visitors visa cause she will only get a visitors permit for 6 months.