+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International student loans

Sep 13, 2011
Is there any way for a foreign student to get loans to study at a University in Canada?

I doubt I will be able to take any from my country of citizenship because I move from country to country and haven't been there for many years.

Can international students get loans from banks,Organizations or institutions to cover some or even all of their tuition fee?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you move from country to country then the obvious question the bank will have is what happens if you take a loan from the bank and move to another country.
For you to get loan form the bank you have to show Canadian credit history and Canadian assets, such as property, savings account etc. The bank will have to determine if its worth giving you a loan based on your ability to pay back. Unless you can show source of income as an international student then its going to be hard to get.

Sep 13, 2011
newtone said:
If you move from country to country then the obvious question the bank will have is what happens if you take a loan from the bank and move to another country.
For you to get loan form the bank you have to show Canadian credit history and Canadian assets, such as property, savings account etc. The bank will have to determine if its worth giving you a loan based on your ability to pay back. Unless you can show source of income as an international student then its going to be hard to get.
Well dang...

Thanks for the answer. I guess I need to change my plans.