+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Student (Indian) - applied for work permit

mas2502

May 12, 2017
My daughter has completed a 2 yr post grad certification in Global business management from Humber college. She applied for her work permit in Jan 2017 and has still not recd it. How long does it normally take for her the work permit to be granted?

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
There is a case specific inquiry form ask her to do that or visiting her nearest MP office can help her speed up the process i had the same scenario last year i had to wait 7 months to get my PGWP and trust me its such a pain to contact them best bet would be contacting her MP.

mas2502

May 12, 2017
There is a case specific inquiry form ask her to do that or visiting her nearest MP office can help her speed up the process i had the same scenario last year i had to wait 7 months to get my PGWP and trust me its such a pain to contact them best bet would be contacting her MP.
Thanks a bunch. I will ask her to do that. In the interim is she allowed to work full time or part time ?

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Technically yes she is allowed but it totally depends on her employer whether they permit her or not.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My daughter has completed a 2 yr post grad certification in Global business management from Humber college. She applied for her work permit in Jan 2017 and has still not recd it. How long does it normally take for her the work permit to be granted?
did she applied online application or paper application ?
paper application takes 105 days to process and online application takes 48 days. I Hope she can receive with in week or two ....