+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International mobility program plus (IMP+)

mehrshin

May 2, 2019
Hi guys.
Since the new imp+ has been launched for outlanders holding csq, and a lot of applicants have received the letter of inviation from mifi to apply for an open work permit, I think it's not a bad idea to share information on this stream.
I know there are some system bugs and lots of questions concerning the required documents to submit, signing and filling the forms, and etc.

I start with my stats.

Noc: 2174
Loi received: May 31th 2022
Csq issued: October 8th 2021
Arrima draw: August 13th 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: seeker11

mehrshin

May 2, 2019
Please feel free to share your dates and any suggestions.

If anyone has an idea on what to submit for the 'employment contract' and 'proof that you meet ...' we'll be glad to hear.

seeker11

Dec 8, 2021
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
08-12-2021
Hi guys.
Since the new imp+ has been launched for outlanders holding csq, and a lot of applicants have received the letter of inviation from mifi to apply for an open work permit, I think it's not a bad idea to share information on this stream.
I know there are some system bugs and lots of questions concerning the required documents to submit, signing and filling the forms, and etc.

I start with my stats.

Have you received the letter of invitation through e-mail or by post?
Because I have changed my address and e-mail after CSQ.

Reactions: jainhi1234

ccmelas

Jun 23, 2022
Please feel free to share your dates and any suggestions.

If anyone has an idea on what to submit for the 'employment contract' and 'proof that you meet ...' we'll be glad to hear.
Uploaded blank documents. What’s your progress like?

mmd44

Oct 18, 2022
Hi guys.

I start with my stats.

Did you receive the work permit through imp+? How long it took you?

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Did you upload/provide IMM5802 "The Offer of Employment to a Foreign National LMIA-Exempt" document while applying IMP+ online?

There is nowhere, on the related IRCC and MIFI websites, this document is mentioned. It is also an optional document in the on submit list.

Since applicants have to upload a blank Employment Contract, a blank CV/résumé and a blank proof document that shows applicant meets the requirements of the job being offered, why do they ask this document particularly? Do you have any idea?

What did you upload instead of this document?