+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intention to refuse your application for permanent selection

betterbetter

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
They have emailed us again and asked us to submit our application with request to minister to use Quebec Immigration Regulations O.C. 963-2018, s. 58.

Hi Powereng,

I'm glad to see that there has been positive progress and I hope everything continues to move forward smoothly for you

Cheers!

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Unfortunately it did not work for us and eventually our CSQ application has been refused
Powereng,

I am sorry to hear that, but I think logically and morally, it shouldn't be as easier and straight like that.

Normally Minister would not intervene straight away, but giving you the opportunity to be rejected with a strong application in place.
Otherwise, the rest of the World would simply seek Ministerial intervention (And this process is not a part of visa processing, and if you look above on one of my messages - I told you that you will be more likely to be rejected, but make sure you are rejected with a strong application).

I suppose you were given the opportunity to apply for administrative review? Then, at this stage the minister can intervene (a very few applications are successfully).

Stay positive, one way or another you will make Quebec home (Yes, it is a little pain and unnecessary headache, but no pain no gain).

Cheers mate, do not give up!

V.

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Powereng,

I am sorry to hear that, but I think logically and morally, it shouldn't be as easier and straight like that.

Normally Minister would not intervene straight away, but giving you the opportunity to be rejected with a strong application in place.
Otherwise, the rest of the World would simply seek Ministerial intervention (And this process is not a part of visa processing, and if you look above on one of my messages - I told you that you will be more likely to be rejected, but make sure you are rejected with a strong application).

I suppose you were given the opportunity to apply for administrative review? Then, at this stage the minister can intervene (a very few applications are successfully).

Stay positive, one way or another you will make Quebec home (Yes, it is a little pain and unnecessary headache, but no pain no gain).

Cheers mate, do not give up!

V.
I agree with you and yes we have been given 90 days for administrative review.

We have a team from MP office, who is actively engaged and trying to help with our application. We are just trying but not sure about the outcome

Last edited: