+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Insurance Courses in Canada for Back office job ( operation's )

Om_sai01

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Send to NDVO After "SAI" Kirpa
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Request
Received After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Done....
Done After "SAI" Kirpa
Interview........
Already Waived by " SAI"
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Received the VISA After "SAI" Kirpa
LANDED..........
After "SAI" Kirpa
Dear Qorax & Sr. members,

I had landed in canada ..i need the help of you .. i am not getting the information about the Insurance course in Canada from any where.

will you please help me & provide the information about that.

OM SAI RAM

Can10

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear Om_sai01

You may find some information about courses and job prospects in the field of insurance on this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t51249.0.html

Insurance Institute of Canada (http://www.insuranceinstitute.ca) offers following basic to advance level courses in Insurance:

1. General Insurance Essentials GIE) Program is for the newcomer to the industry or an entry-level insurance professional. Its a two-course program covering property and casualty insurance. These courses are also used to license agents, brokers and adjusters in several provinces.

2. Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) consists of ten courses: five mandatory, three applied professional and two electives chosen from more than 20 available courses. (like UK's ACII)

3. Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP) is a six-course executive development program (like FCII in UK).

I am also from Insurance profession currently living outside Canada. Please keep us apprised of your progress in seeking job in Canada.

Wish you all the very best

Kind regards,
Can10

Om_sai01

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Request
Received After "SAI" Kirpa
Med's Done....
Done After "SAI" Kirpa
Interview........
Already Waived by " SAI"
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Received the VISA After "SAI" Kirpa
LANDED..........
After "SAI" Kirpa
Can10 said:
Dear Om_sai01

You may find some information about courses and job prospects in the field of insurance on this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t51249.0.html

Insurance Institute of Canada (http://www.insuranceinstitute.ca) offers following basic to advance level courses in Insurance:

1. General Insurance Essentials GIE) Program is for the newcomer to the industry or an entry-level insurance professional. Its a two-course program covering property and casualty insurance. These courses are also used to license agents, brokers and adjusters in several provinces.

2. Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) consists of ten courses: five mandatory, three applied professional and two electives chosen from more than 20 available courses. (like UK's ACII)

3. Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP) is a six-course executive development program (like FCII in UK).

I am also from Insurance profession currently living outside Canada. Please keep us apprised of your progress in seeking job in Canada.

Wish you all the very best

Kind regards,
Can10
Om_sai01 said:

I had landed in canada ..i need the help of you .. i am not getting the information about the Insurance course in Canada from any where.

OM SAI RAM
Dear ,

please send me your mail id..
Thanks

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
Om_sai01 said:

OM SAI RAM
My field of expertise is Insurance as well so plz do share your info with me as well.
Thank you.

Can10

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear Om_sai01

I hope you would not mind putting your questions on this forum rather than sending e-mails. Sharing experience through this forum is beneficial for other members also specially those belonging to the same profession; and in this way we will also be able to receive experts' attention on a specific subject.

If there is some particular matter that you would like to share with me only, kindly drop me a mail to my inbox in this forum.

All the best
Can10