+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry Regarding Temporary Foreign Workers and visa sponsorship

Horba1803

Mar 1, 2024
Qatar
Category........
WP
Good morning everyone, im from Nigeria, living in Qatar for the last 7years and working as a safety and health officer in different construction industry . I'm planning to relocate to Canada through employment opportunities from Qatar and I could really use your expertise on the visa application process, how to get a genuine companies who hire foreigners and provide me with visa sponsorship. Could you please share some information or advice on how to go about it? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rasheed

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good morning everyone, im from Nigeria, living in Qatar for the last 7years and working as a safety and health officer in different construction industry . I'm planning to relocate to Canada through employment opportunities from Qatar and I could really use your expertise on the visa application process, how to get a genuine companies who hire foreigners and provide me with visa sponsorship. Could you please share some information or advice on how to go about it? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rasheed
Stay away from agencies and consultants. The jobs they offer are scams.

Generally speaking, it's very difficult to secure a job offer in Canada and find employers who are willing to go through the LMIA process.

You can try to apply for jobs with large employers directly through their websites and hope you get lucky. You can also try applying for job through the Canadian Job Bank site.

If anyone asks you to pay any money in exchange for a job, it's a scam.