MED DONE JUNE 2009
START APP DEC 2009
LETTER WITH OPEN WORK PERMIT MAY 2009

REQUEST FINGER PRINTS JUNE 2009
REQUEST POLICE CLEARANCE FROM EVERY STATE I LIVED
SEND IT IN JULY,AUGUST
REQUEST TO DO MEDICAL TO MY DAUGHTER JUNE 2010
DAUGHTER MEDICAL DONE JULY 2010
HERE IS OUR DIFFICULT WHEN STARTING ASKING FOR MY ELDER SON (WHO IS NOT IN THE APLICATION)
AND THEY REQUEST HIM MEDICAL,POLICE ETC BUT THEY TAKE FOREVERRRR TO REQUEST THOSE
UNTILL NOVEMBER 2010 HE GOT THE MEDICAL REQUEST HE TRAVEL TO ANOTHER CITY TO DO IT
THEN THEY ASK FOR THE STATE POLICE CLEARANCE WE SEND IT 2 TIMESSSSSS!!!BECAUSE LAWYER BAD ADVICE
FINALLY THET SEND ME A LETTER SAYING THEY HAVE NO RECIEVED YET THE POLICE FEDERAL WHO IN MEXICO IS
CARTA DE ANTECEDENTES REGISTRALES
THEN 2 MONTHS TO GOT HIS ARMY CARD BECAUSE WAS A BIG LIST OF REQUEST FOR THIS PGR PROCESS(MEXICO CITY)
AND YES HE HAS TO TRAVEL IN PERSON TO MEXICO CITY FINALLY HI GOT IT IN MARCH 18 2010 (WELL HE FINISHED WITH THE PROCESS)THIS IS GOING TO TAKE 10 DAYS MORE
MY 2ND MEDICAL WAS DONE THIS LAST MARCH 15
I UNDERSTAND NOW IS LIKE 2 OR 3 WEEKS MORE AND THE FINALLY I CAN LAND AND TRAVEL TO GET MY DAUGHTER
WHO IS 15 YEARS OLD
OUR FANTASTIC LAWYER CHARGUE IN THE BEGINNING $6500 DLLS WHICH MY HUSBAND PAID FULL
AND YES HE "FORGOT" TO MENTION LOT OF THIS TROUBLES OR PAPER WORK OF MY SON WHO IS NOT COMING TO LIVE HERE.
I POST BEFORE ABOUT OUR CASE BUT THEN EVERYTHING STOP TO BECOMING BAD BAD BAD
HOPE THIS IS THE LAST DAYS OR WEEKS OF THIS INLAND PROCESS WHICH IS AL READY 15 MONTHS JUST BECAUSE
MY DEPENDENT CHILDREN LIVING IN MEXICO MY COUNTRY.
SUERTE!!!GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE HERE
I AM JUST DESPERATE TO SEE MY KIDS :mad:

bobswife

Jul 28, 2010
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 oct 2009-AIP AND OWP 30/4/10
Doc's Request.
15 June 2010
Med's Request
2ND MARCH 1 2011
Med's Done....
17 MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
they sent letter to decision made and app was transfered to Edmonton Ab
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon!!!hope before may 31 2011
LANDED..........
soon!!;)
Hi there
Vegreville phone today and told us my aplication is completed and ready BUT they can not 100% finish yet because the federal Mexican report(carta de antecedentes registrales)are "missed" in Canada embassy Mexico city...which was droped off 8 days a go and was stamped,my inlaw(who did this) personally spoke with a person at the embassy and they said will be atached inmediatly to my son's file..Vegreville they are going to wrote and insist about they have to found it...pissed off,desperate,mad..this is like a thriller movie..can't believe it...oh we sent a letter to Vegreville with copies or my second medical done and the copy of this last request for my son..but they also said medical are received,letter from husband as well BUT they can not found the copy of the "carta de antecedentes registrales" ..isn't strange???the 2 offices can't find the document?sounds to me like a big joke after all the expenses and traveling my son have to do for those document which is valid only for 2 weeks
oh yeah,I am guessing they are going to ask me for another new report...what a crap...another $1000 dlls or more to travel to Mexico city plus another wait minimal of 3 weeks at least....wondering?if all this bunch of crap-shit makes sence??sorry but I feel like go and yell loud and cry to expulse all my frustation...the call from vegreville today just make me happy in the begining because she said we pleased to inform you all your process has been complete but without that paper for your son we can not finish yet and proced with your landing interview she said she will try
with more calls and ;letters to somebody in Mexico city be able to found that document,,,they changue address in mexico for our category of visas but we check very well where exactly we supose to drop off the paper and she did it...with his number on top at the envelope and his name complete..oh my god.oh my god..oh my god...I just feel like cryng...I am desperate to see my 2 kids but in special my little girl who is the priority here.not my son who is no coming to live here,but just because the rules are the rules and we folow and did everyone,when everything looks more shinny like sunny,,bomm another grey cloud over my head and some kind a pain in my heart..being separated of my little girl for almost 2 years is something,I can not afford emocionally anymore..if nothing happen and if they want to make me do it again everything I will come back to my home beside the beach take my little girl in my arms and forget about this inland aplication.apply outland or just stay like before coming back and forth to see each other and live in 2 countries but i can not sacrifice anymore the life of my little girl,,nobody teach me how live without her when she born,my husband support any decision and stay strong together..let's see what happen
hope just the right..this people at the embassy in Mexico find the letter,report to vegreville and then end of the history.
Well folks that is a nightmare for me tonight and I am sure every word,experience we share help to anothers to understand this process and try avoid mistakes in the future..hope Jason Kenney in the new laws they considered our dependent children living abroard have priority and faster process at least focus in our minor acompanyng dependent and not in our adults kids no dependents plus are not in the aplication to live in Canada/well thank you.in advanze for the time who is reading this...good luck to everybody and to me as well off course..lol :(