+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Wemc

Mar 21, 2019
You stayed in Canada less than 6 months? i got the feeling that those who stayed > 6 months has to do medical check.
I am still waiting for the medical request....but no news after receiving AOR....
I'm a week and a half shy from being here for 6 months. I cut everything really close on staying in status. I was a little worried too because I didn't have "proof" of status either - I drove up and they didn't put a stamp in my passport. I just included screenshots of the quick text I sent to my husband showing time stamps of when I told him I was about to cross and hoped that was enough o_O

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
I don’t know either. They don’t give much information. They just tell to wait.

They sent back my OWP app saying that was missing record of payment. However, my represantive said the receid was in the file and when CIC gets lots of application they committe this kind of error.
When did you resend your OWP?

BelgradianDama

Mar 19, 2019
Did you go Medical before getting OWP approved?
I suppose you got medical request before OWP approval. Just do it, send it and wait. Don't stress. There are certain situations when you have to do medical before OWP gets approved. And all of us have different situation, so it doesn't really matter who else had to do medical before OWP approval. You can find about how medical and OWP are connected on CIC site.

Reactions: kristoph29

xan

Mar 14, 2019
Guys did you get the sponsor approval or eligibility prior getting your OWP? I was just thinking that maybe before they approved your OWP the sponsor must get eligibility approval? Anyone experienced this?
yes, that’s next step before mr after apr,aor. need to get approval of the sponsor. Sponsor should not receive any social assistance, you can have $ 0, but not social help from gov.

Reactions: kristoph29

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Hi OWP returned today saying insuiffient fee. How much did you all paid for? I followed what was recommended and wasnt it $100? Am i missing one? :( so said have to wait for another 4months again...
You have to pay the temporary resident fee and work permit fee. $100 + $155. Keep your first receipt and just pay for the $155

ilk_

Jan 26, 2019
we did not get the OWP yet
Received: Jan 25
AOR: Mar 14
Medical Received: March 20
Medical Done: March 21
PR Linked: still could not link
OWP Linked: waiting

gants888

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
I'm a week and a half shy from being here for 6 months. I cut everything really close on staying in status. I was a little worried too because I didn't have "proof" of status either - I drove up and they didn't put a stamp in my passport. I just included screenshots of the quick text I sent to my husband showing time stamps of when I told him I was about to cross and hoped that was enough o_O
I see. So that's why you don't need a MR i guess! You are lucky!

issorv

Mar 21, 2017
No need to stress out! there are a lot of people with you! I have just received AOR only, no further news!
So it should be a bit slow only....we have to be patient together!
Good Luck everyone!
I just can't wait to look for a job. I have been unemployed for more than 6mons now.

But yeah, we just have to be more patient. At least our applications have not been returned.

Good luck everyone.

Reactions: mrowkamb16 and xan

kristoph29

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
yes, that’s next step before mr after apr,aor. need to get approval of the sponsor. Sponsor should not receive any social assistance, you can have $ 0, but not social help from gov.
So i could say that my sponsor have been approved since I got a MR? Thanks that helps!

Reactions: xan

gants888

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
I just can't wait to look for a job. I have been unemployed for more than 6mons now.

But yeah, we just have to be more patient. At least our applications have not been returned.

Good luck everyone.
Yea~ finger-crossed something good will happen soon.
I totally understand the feeling, i think a lot of people on here share the same feeling too.
So don't stress out~ you are not alone! :)