+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *SEPTEMBER 2021*

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
Thanks a lot for your response. I am still having trouble connecting it online. I will try again using the guidelines. Also, I was wondering if the AOR email is received by the spouse or the PA?

AOR are sent to sponsors email and everything else to PA, based on previous peoples application, i am still waiting for mine so cannot give personal experience

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys I am having trouble logging into cic. It keeps showing error message. I have to submit my husband's visitor visa extension and its quite frustrating. I have tried clearing caches, history etc nd different browsers too but it won't allow me to login. Any idea what to do? Please and thanks.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys I am applying for my husband's visitor visa extension and just wondering what I should put under " Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada ?" Will this be Yes as my husband already applied for visitor visa and got approved??

P.S: We applied for his spousal PR too. Please guide. Thank you

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
Hi guys I am applying for my husband's visitor visa extension and just wondering what I should put under " Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada ?" Will this be Yes as my husband already applied for visitor visa and got approved??

P.S: We applied for his spousal PR too. Please guide. Thank you

yes and mention TRV and its number

i dont think the application itself asks if you have applied for spouse PR, but what you can do is mention a letter with details for purpose of the visitor record, wanting husband to stay with me while application is in process

Tiger2000

Oct 2, 2021
Hey guys,
Today we received my common-law partner request for medical exam.
We submitted our application in Sep'21, received by IRCC on Oct 1 (temp AOR received), and today got the IMM1017 form to be used for the medical exam and permanent AOR (which is the same temp AOR number without the X)
Good luck to everyone in this journey!

Reactions: manisingh2301

Tiger2000

Oct 2, 2021
Hi all,
Today we received the request for biometrics and the background check. Also, a letter with the fee reminders for all the above.
Just wanted to share this with you all.
Good luck everyone!

bmohanty

Jul 30, 2014
Applied on Sept 28. Delivered on Sept 29. Got AOR in 2nd week of December.

Got an email today for medical tests and reminder for paying fees.

Since we have already paid the fees, I will assume that no action is needed.

vincent99

Feb 23, 2021
Hello Friends

I did my Medical Exam, What is the next step Should I do ? I see Peoples doing Web form What is Web Form and How I can make Web Form ?

Jisha k john

Dec 1, 2021
Hi everyone I just want to inform I received the AOR today for inland spousal sponsorship.
temp aor received-Oct 1st 2021

Last edited: