+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland sponsorship with removal order

Shyne_12

Jan 4, 2019
Hello there,I had an exclusion order to leave for one year but never left with CBSA seizing my passport.my common law partner then sponsor for inland sponsorship,So far I have gotten Aor with my application in process.Is there anyway I will actually land or will I be deported?

Reactions: Gill$&@

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello there,I had an exclusion order to leave for one year but never left with CBSA seizing my passport.my common law partner then sponsor for inland sponsorship,So far I have gotten Aor with my application in process.Is there anyway I will actually land or will I be deported?
What was the date you had to leave Canada as per CBSA? When did they seize your passport? Also, do you have to check in monthly or weekly at CBSA? Did you inform them that you had submitted a spousal sponsorship application? You can still be in Canada with no status and get your sponsorship approved. I guess it will depend on the officer you have. My husband is in the same boat that he got an exclusion order from a failed PRRA. This happen recently and we are still waiting for the decision of our sponsorship. The CBSA officer knew of this prior and is willing to wait because were at the end of the process only.

Shyne_12

Jan 4, 2019
I had to leave 15th November and was signing in once a week.i started signing from 25th September till 13th November.they were pushing for me to accept the exclusion for one year so I just played the game with them.I know of a few friends who have gone through this and escaped and now they are all landed with their PR cards.

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I had to leave 15th November and was signing in once a week.i started signing from 25th September till 13th November.they were pushing for me to accept the exclusion for one year so I just played the game with them.I know of a few friends who have gone through this and escaped and now they are all landed with their PR cards.
Since you have your application in, let see what happens. As far as being removed, it is still possible regardless as any application being submitted does not stop any removal orders; this goes for my husband as well. May I ask why you stop signing in or didn't disclosed that you will be submitting a sponsor application? Whether or not signing it may or may not hurt you, CBSA and CIC DO TALK to each other even though they shouldn't and claim not to.

Shyne_12

Jan 4, 2019
I told them that my spouse is willing to sponsor me but they just wanted to separate us and try Outland instead.they gave me 6 weeks so I we had to go underground and change city.i know if you get first stage approval they usually back off and let a decision made on your application.

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I told them that my spouse is willing to sponsor me but they just wanted to separate us and try Outland instead.they gave me 6 weeks so I we had to go underground and change city.i know if you get first stage approval they usually back off and let a decision made on your application.
Honestly, don't worry and relax. I highly doubt CBSA is going to come to your residence by asking CIC and detain you, won't make any financial sense. Just stay out of trouble and not be question/ID by police. If your application is good and proved genuineness of the relationship then your good. Keep me posted!

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
What was the date you had to leave Canada as per CBSA? When did they seize your passport? Also, do you have to check in monthly or weekly at CBSA? Did you inform them that you had submitted a spousal sponsorship application? You can still be in Canada with no status and get your sponsorship approved. I guess it will depend on the officer you have. My husband is in the same boat that he got an exclusion order from a failed PRRA. This happen recently and we are still waiting for the decision of our sponsorship. The CBSA officer knew of this prior and is willing to wait because were at the end of the process only.
what was the reason for rejection of PRRA if you don't mind me asking??

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
I think I need to stop reading the forums. ugh! Why would they issue you a removal order unless you were out of status?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
So, is there now a Canada-wide warrant for your arrest? CIC is required to inform the CBSA when they receive an application from someone who is the subject of a warrant. CIC Manual IP5 (pg 29 at the bottom) says this,

Individuals named in an immigration warrant

When an individual named in an immigration warrant submits an H&C application, CIC
must inform the CBSA. In most cases, where a warrant exists against individuals who
have passed Stage 1, the warrant will be cancelled since there is a stay of removal.

It seems that it could all hinge on what the CBSA wants to do with you, if they decide to pursue the removal or let it go.

Good luck as they will likely need to transfer your enforcement file to wherever you're applying from and then, one would guess, and then the decision might be made locally to either let you stay, or to begin your long journey back to Canada by arresting, detaining and removing you.

Shyne_12

Jan 4, 2019
I guess so,As long as your application reaches first stage approval they usually inform CBSA if there is a warrant and they would let you go and deal with them.