+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship and Open Work Permit: Duration

mayuri25

Sep 4, 2018
Hi,
All how long is it taking to get Open work permit , if someone has submitted Open Work Permit along with Inland Sponser Ship PR application..
Considering the COVID situation what is the duration?

Have inland application of April/May/June got the open work permit???

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi,
All how long is it taking to get Open work permit , if someone has submitted Open Work Permit along with Inland Sponser Ship PR application..
Considering the COVID situation what is the duration?

Have inland application of April/May/June got the open work permit???
Currently Dec& Jan applicants have been getting approvals on OWP, few Feb applicants as well

falconfox1

Jul 22, 2020
Calgary, AB
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11-07-2020
What about status of April and June applicants???
According to the information gathered from other applicants, April-June Applicants won't even be Acknowledged that the application has been received until October-December at this rate. I'm a June applicant and I am waiting patiently to see how all of this will work itself out!

mayuri25

Sep 4, 2018
According to the information gathered from other applicants, April-June Applicants won't even be Acknowledged that the application has been received until October-December at this rate. I'm a June applicant and I am waiting patiently to see how all of this will work itself out!
Usually in normal conditions in how many days AOR is received?

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
How does that affect implied status? does that mean because i dont get aor i wont have implied status? Just sent application last week it took a whiel to get papers together. And my status expires the 20th

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
Right now due to covid19 OWPS are taking about eight months after they receive the application until approval