+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship - AIP before SA

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wanted to find out if anyone has gotten the AIP before the Sponsors Approval (SA)?

We got out AIP on the 18th of March but we didn't get the SA yet? It seems it would make sense to get the SA first then the AIP?

Does anyone have any experience with this or be able to understand the rationale? (IRCC is so complicated!)

Thanks!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wanted to find out if anyone has gotten the AIP before the Sponsors Approval (SA)?

We got out AIP on the 18th of March but we didn't get the SA yet? It seems it would make sense to get the SA first then the AIP?

Does anyone have any experience with this or be able to understand the rationale? (IRCC is so complicated!)

Thanks!
It would be impossible to reach AIP without SA. I suspect that either IRCC did not send the SA email, or if they did it vaporized en route to your sponsor's inbox.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It would be impossible to reach AIP without SA. I suspect that either IRCC did not send the SA email, or if they did it vaporized en route to your sponsor's inbox.
Is this confirmed? I mean this is logical but is it something we know for sure?

May 15, 2021
Hi, I came to Ontario in high wage lmia closed work permit in 3 months before on category B. Now I would like to bring my wife and 7 month old baby to Canada. Is that hard process ? Do I need a help of a solicitor or agency? Or can I do my self?