09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Hi guys!
Just to let you know... MY LANDING LETTER IS HERE! :) (well, not the letter with the date, but the weird letter that only Quebec applicants received :p) So yeah! :) Really close to the end!!!
Have a few questions, thought, and I dont know who can I address them to..!

Since the beginning of my process, CIC has treated me with my married name (which appear in my country's national ID and Driver's license).
I didnt updated my passport cuz it will take at least a month and i didnt wanted to delay the process... They ignored my passport, and treat me by the name on my national id.

Its LAW in my country that your national ID dictates everything, so next time ill update my passport, even if i dont ask for, they will change my name to my married one. So, passport depends on national id for info.

Quebec sends a letter before the landing letter (the one I received today) which contains your info and you are required to check it and send it back with your photos, receipt for 490$ and passport copy.

I called CIC on this mattr and the agent told me to return the paper to montreal, with not only a copy of my passport but also a copy of my national ID explaining the situation. Giving that my married name is only and adition to my maiden name (instead of having 2 last names, I have now three) it wil lbe no complicated for Montreal to understand it.

I have planned to back it up with a page of the consulate of my country which states that passport goes by the National ID name, and that as soon as I get COPR i will update my passport.

In case this is not a possibility, what happens if I land in my single name and then update my passport? should I notify cic on this matter? Or should i just do what the agent said...? I mean.. cic agents are not always thrustfull..so...

Anyone has an idea? or something?

Im so close to the end! im soooo soooo happy :)
Thanks for accompanying me in this hard path...

Good luck and God bless!