+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
I think we should try all the possible ways, whichever works is good for us. Although we all know IRCC have different excuses for us but still we should try our best instead of sitting quietly and waiting. I am in whatever is the initiative

Reactions: ticalee

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
There is only covid impacts for our PNP applicant, no covid for CEC. Seems that the office processing CEC is immune against covid.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
The MP doesn't help at all. My MP, who is a high-profile official within the Liberal, inquired about my cases 3 times previously. She said there is definitely 0 way to accelerate my case.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I think even Trudeau cannot accelerate PNP inland. Right now, we are at the mercy of CIO/CB01126. And the cancellation even take a very long time! I'm seriously considering moving back to my home country. Canada does not deserve my expectation.

• Sad
Reactions: ticalee

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
EE-PNP is such a joke! Let's just focus on our job and we'll get PR maybe in 2022, hopefully! I don't think there is any hope for 2021, to be honest. EE PNP is a batch of people forgotten and sacrificed.

Gazias

May 16, 2019
What I really hate is not that they are taking time and giving priority to another stream while ignoring PNP and FSW inland. What I really hate is the lack of communication and clarity! It is very upsetting and frankly does not help anyone. People are really angry and their life is literally stuck in the unknown. No one knows if the applications will be processed in 6 months, a year, or more than that!

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
What I really hate is not that they are taking time and giving priority to another stream while ignoring PNP and FSW inland. What I really hate is the lack of communication and clarity! It is very upsetting and frankly does not help anyone. People are really angry and their life is literally stuck in the unknown. No one knows if the applications will be processed in 6 months, a year, or more than that!
Hahahaha dude I told you, CEC are immune to Covid, obviously lol

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Hahahaha dude I told you, CEC are immune to Covid, obviously lol
I can tell you that we are in CB01126 queue with CIO. Both CEC and PNP would be assigned to this queue. Right now they are processing CEC aor August. And the PNP are waiting in vain from DEC 2019 AOR. Even people within the same queue are differently treated like that. Let's just forget the immigration stuff and focus on the work.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I can tell you that we are in CB01126 queue with CIO. Both CEC and PNP would be assigned to this queue. Right now they are processing CEC aor August. And the PNP are waiting in vain from DEC 2019 AOR. Even people within the same queue are differently treated like that. Let's just forget the immigration stuff and focus on the work.
PNP are locked with their employer and even the title/salary of the job, which is good for the country. The current goal of the country is to make sure people are not leaving. For CEC, they issue pr quickly to hold people back. For PNP, they delay the processing to keep us here. I really hate this but I cannot do anything about it.

Reactions: shank15

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
PNP are locked with their employer and even the title/salary of the job, which is good for the country. The current goal of the country is to make sure people are not leaving. For CEC, they issue pr quickly to hold people back. For PNP, they delay the processing to keep us here. I really hate this but I cannot do anything about it.
They can but don't differentiate between Outland/Inland. They're moving forward with the assumption that all FSW and PNP are outland, which is why only CEC are being processed. FSW-Inland and PNP-Inland are just unlucky.

Reactions: Princess2020

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
They can but don't differentiate between Outland/Inland. They're moving forward with the assumption that all FSW and PNP are outland, which is why only CEC are being processed. FSW-Inland and PNP-Inland are just unlucky.
Yes, and we could see a small portion of PNP or FSW (around 1/10) are inland. So it's actually not worthwhile to differentiate inland and outland. And if you prioritize the tiny portion of inland applicants, the outland will be so angry that that no one will be happy.

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Is we all have same visa office Local visa office Etobicoke?

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I guess that's why they keep introducing new pathways to PR and let us being delayed.