+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

jevisa

Mar 27, 2019
Just got my rescheduled interview date. It is 45 days following my original appointment. It took 20 days for them to send me the invitation email after they inform me the original appointment was cancelled.

Hope everything go smooth on that day and good luck everyone.

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
My file is in van office.
I got 3 ghost update in 3 consecutive days (including today), Is this a good sigh ????

ECAS still show "In process" ...

When can I get DM ???

Reactions: BR_ESL

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
My file is in van office.
I got 3 ghost update in 3 consecutive days (including today), Is this a good sigh ????

ECAS still show "In process" ...

When can I get DM ???
I really hope so!
I had ghost update three days after DM on Sponsor side and nothing until now... My application is still in progress. I called them and they say they are still doing a background check.
I applied in September/2018
Good luck!

Reactions: thomashoo

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Ugh, the office is so small (kinda big waiting area though) with just 4 windows, and only 3 of them working. Why don't they do anything for God's sake?!

It seems we HAVE TO call CRA to access our online account. I hate calling, I don't know what's happening, but anywhere you call, there's always waiting time of 30+ minutes.

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Ugh, the office is so small (kinda big waiting area though) with just 4 windows, and only 3 of them working. Why don't they do anything for God's sake?!

It seems we HAVE TO call CRA to access our online account. I hate calling, I don't know what's happening, but anywhere you call, there's always waiting time of 30+ minutes.
I just created a new CRA account with my new SIN without calling them or anything. After a week I received a new activation code. Though I still don't quite understand why this is necessary in the first place.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I just created a new CRA account with my new SIN without calling them or anything. After a week I received a new activation code. Though I still don't quite understand why this is necessary in the first place.
Interesting, mine keeps giving me an error and to call them.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah to be clear it gave that to me as well. By new account I meant my second account. The old account (my first account) I can't use anymore.
How did you register for a new account? When I try, it asks for a SIN number, when I enter my new number, it gives an error. Do I need to wait until they link my old SIN to the new SIN or something?

renamotta

Mar 24, 2019
I got DM on July 4th and now I feel really anxious reading all of the comments.. I applied for the OWP but they returned because I did not pay one of those 2 fees (didn't read the forums or fb groups before applying).Since my PGWP is valid until the end of September and I saw how fast they were processing everything, I decided to not send my application back but now I am wondering if I should so I don't lose my status.

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
How did you register for a new account? When I try, it asks for a SIN number, when I enter my new number, it gives an error. Do I need to wait until they link my old SIN to the new SIN or something?
I tried a week or so after getting my new SIN (after I became aware that you would need a new CRA account). Worked right away. So maybe it takes a while until the new SIN gets updated at the CRA.

Reactions: Hopeful007