Med's Done....
22-07-2015
I think dukhi is trying to change his profile name to "sukhi"

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think its 3. Well congratulations to all who got PPR. I think its all June applicants today.

Good to see some movement today

Not-Lucky

Oct 27, 2015
Guys please please help me. I am FSW Inland 28 Aug 2015 AOR. There is no update from CIC yet. My work-permit get over in 7th Jan, 2016. Today I got approval from AINP with supporting letter to extend work-permit. If I use this supporting document to extend my work-permit, I have withdraw my EE file? If I used nomination to extend my work-permit then I have to use for PR also? I want only work permit on bases of AINP. I don't want apply PR using AINP. Please Please Please guide me.

Not-Lucky

Oct 27, 2015
Guys please please help me. I am FSW Inland 28 Aug 2015 AOR. There is no update from CIC yet. My work-permit get over in 7th Jan, 2016. Today I got approval from AINP with supporting letter to extend work-permit. If I use this supporting document to extend my work-permit, I have withdraw my EE file? If I used nomination to extend my work-permit then I have to use for PR also? I want only work permit on bases of AINP. I don't want apply PR using AINP. Please Please Please help me.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not-Lucky said:
Guys please please help me. I am FSW Inland 28 Aug 2015 AOR. There is no update from CIC yet. My work-permit get over in 7th Jan, 2016. Today I got approval from AINP with supporting letter to extend work-permit. If I use this supporting document to extend my work-permit, I have withdraw my EE file? If I used nomination to extend my work-permit then I have to use for PR also? I want only work permit on bases of AINP. I don't want apply PR using AINP. Please Please Please help me.
You already have an AOR, why not apply for a BOWP?

Not-Lucky

Oct 27, 2015
JoacRy said:
You already have an AOR, why not apply for a BOWP?
If I apply with AOR then it will take 90 to 120 days. I have to travel back home for my marriage in march. If I extend my work permit with support letter from Ainp I can get workpermit at border also its mention in my letter.

iRead

Dec 2, 2015
Not-Lucky said:
As far as I know, you can't extend your work permit just by approval of provincial nominee. In order to extend your work permit, you need an "Acknowledgement of receipt..."letter either from Express Entry submission or from PNP submission. If I were you, I would apply for extension with that AOR ASAP.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not-Lucky said:
Hi Not-Lucky,

I think you can renew your work permit using 204 letter that AINP sent you at CBSA. It clearly states that the letter is for work permit renewal from cic or CBSA. Search for ainp thread where people replied to similar questions. I don't have personal experience but I have seen the letter and it is pretty clear in regards to work permit renewal.

Thank you

Alpha4906