+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Applications- File Transferred to Local Office before getting AIP

lecoq

Dec 19, 2012
Hi Tow,, as i`m reading your case i must tell you that the consultant i used is by far one of the best i`ve seen, he`s extremely professional and super organized, he told us how the process works, prepared us for the interview like 4 hours per day during the week before the interview with super hard questions nd threw us out of balance to check our reactions and he went with us to the interview to check the IO to not overdo the questions, , i had a deportation order and i didnt have my AIP, he stopped my deportation and after got me my AIP the same day of the interview with the IO, you could ask him a consult and he is in Montreal,, i`m speaking by experience and of what i saw, because he treated another friend of mine in a worst position and he wins like always and he recomended him to me, i must say that this guy knows his stuff... good luck..

cabinetconseilimmigration.com

Kiwi12

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived AIP:February 13, 2013
LANDED..........
December 20, 2013
Hi Tow,

At least time would be on your side if you did the application outland from Morocco plus you will remain together. If you appeal this your husband is still stuck not working and your wait continues. I would get the lawyer's advice first to see what your chances are with the appeal. You don't want to give up what you have if you don't have to. Hopefully the lawyer will be honest with you. Although alot of people don't believe it there are lawyers who do their job because they feel strongly about defending good people, not just the mighty dollar. My family lawyer is a good man. He has never overcharged me for anything and has always be upfront and honest with me.

What does your husband want to do?

tow75

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Interview........
12-17-2012
My husband has always wanted to do what will make me happiest. That's part of the reason he stayed here out of status for so long, so that I could finish university and get my diploma without the pain of being separated from each other. He wanted to stay here because we've buil a life together, but I can tell he really wants to go home. He wants to challenge the decision as much as I do. For him he doesn't really care about getting PR and status itself, these things were just means to an end to stay with me and start financially contributing to our relationship, our bills etc. he wants to challenge the injustice of our situation.

Regardless of what next step we decide to take my husband will be getting served up with a departure order any day now.if we did decide to challenge in federal court we wouldn't have to stay in the country. We wouldn't even have to attend the hearing. There's no way I could stay here alone. I could never ask my husband to stay here without work or school for another's year or 2 years or however long it would take.it would be selfish of me and it would destroy him... he would never admit to it but I know it would.

Moving to morocco wouldn't be all bad. We're both so tired of living like this...it's taken all the joy out of our lives. My in laws will be over the moon about us both coming to live there. I know there will be a culture shock for me but I've always wanted to live in a foreign country so it's no like this isn't compatible with my life goals.

Kiwi12

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
LANDED..........
December 20, 2013
Hi Tow, In all honesty I spend several times a day thinking about residing in my husband's country or origin, which I am certain I told you is Sydney, Australia. When I visited him Christmas 2011 I felt like I truly belonged there. It will be my family that will feel the loss more than anything. I know that I will visit them at least once a year because the financial end of it is not an issue but I am really my sister's best friend and she is stressing right now because I am preparing for a negative decision whether it is or not. In the end, I will be satisfied either way so my husband and I can get on with our lives. This is what needs to be the focus, not the anger and retaliation in response to a negative decision. I lost my last husband and spent years blaming myself for not doing enough to prevent what happened and wasted away 5 years of my life. I want to spend whatever time I have in life with my current husband positively and I will do whatever it takes to keep this focus.

tow75

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Interview........
12-17-2012
We got our refusal letter today. No real reasons other than my husband using me to gain entry to Canada. The IO also wrote that my husband has broken citizenship and refugee law by attending a college 2 years ago when he was in the process of getting his study permit renewed. He attended for a week nd then stopped when they wouldn't renew his study permit. Apparently we'll be getting another letter asking him to attend another interview. I don't know if this is a deportation interview, and if they'll handcuff him and detain him.... I dont know and I'm scared. The letter says that he has the option of leaving before though.

I knew this was comig but I'm stunned. My husband can leave before me but I don't want to have to fly to morocco with all our suitcases and belongings alone.

Kiwi12

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
LANDED..........
December 20, 2013
Oh Tow, I am so very sorry. Get to the lawyer as soon as possible and find out what your options are and get assistance to stall this. Then pull yourself together to figure out what's best for the two of you. The lawyer will have the answers and be able to tell you what your appeal chances are. At the very least he can buy you some time. Please don't be scared.

SEPTSIXHUIT

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 21/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
AIP 22 JULY 2013
AOR Received.
07 JUNE 2012
File Transfer...
19 NOVEMBER 2012
Med's Request
22 JULY 2013
Med's Done....
09 AUGUST 2013
Interview........
18-07-2013
Passport Req..
09 AUGUST 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 JAN 2014
LANDED..........
13 FEB 2014
Hi le Coq.

Is it possible you us the contacts fo this immigration consultant, we seem to be in the same shape.

lecoq

Dec 19, 2012
hi, this page does not let to put links here but you can just put in Google " cabinetconseilimmigration " and its gonna give you all the information you need,, like i said, by experience he works really well and he`s a winner so if you contact him rest assured that he will win your case,, good luck..

tow75

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Interview........
12-17-2012
We're having a phone consultation with the lawyer tomorrow afternoon...I sent in lots of stuff today to help give them a better background of our case...I hope I don't overwhelm them. We're doing ok so far but sometimes it just hits me how big of a move this is going to be. We have so much stuff to do. If we challenge the decision in Federal Court we'll have 15 days ( starting from today) to apply for leave.

tow75

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Interview........
12-17-2012
We're starting to plan out how we'll pack and plan everything and I feel like I'll never be back to get the things I leave behind. But at the same time I've read enough Outland IAD appeals to know that the genuine relationships eventually get through. My parents will go absolutely ballistic but I'll have the chance of seeing them throughout the year becausey mom has a house in Spain. I just can't believ how malicious the IO feels towards my husband... In several places in our refusal letter she referred to him as the "foreigner" instead of referring to him by his name. I dont know what we did to make her so hostile....

Kiwi12

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
LANDED..........
December 20, 2013
Hi Tow, you have no idea how sorry I am about this. If you want to fight this and you don't want to leave then just do it. Get your FOSS notes ordered and find out what weight convinced this IO to deny your application. After your consultation with the lawyer sit down with your husband and weigh out the pros and cons. Figure out what you can handle and what you really want to do in your heart. Right now there is so much going through your head that you are having difficulty trying to focus. Once you talk to the lawyer I think you will have better direction. You are young and have lots of strength and time. Don't do something you will regret later. If you feel strong enough to handle the appeal and the lawyer feels your chances of a win are better than good then follow through. Financially this may be difficult but lets face it you are young enough to take on a second job and you may have to cut back on a few things. You need to forget about the IO's personal feelings toward your case and focus on what's next.

tow75

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Interview........
12-17-2012
We already decided long ago that we would go to morocco if this whole thing fell through. I wan to do it, but it's just how fast this is happening and how hard it will be to leave. Staying here would be worse though... I do t know who I'd be anymore if I was alone. There's a pretty high chance that I'll find work too... Even our company's CEO told me that. My parents will not be happy, but they'll get over it eventually.

It is a worry to me that I'm so used to having my money that relying on other people will be hard. But my husband told me that I never let him down when we were here an I supported him, so now he'll support me and never let me down in his country. I go through phases of feeling awful and being really excited about what we're going to do.

If we challenge the decision we wouldn't have to stay here. I heard this from someone else on this forum who also challenged a refusal.

Kiwi12

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
LANDED..........
December 20, 2013
I know what you mean about having those mixed emotions and probably alot of that is based on things you don't want to leave behind. I am the same way. I get excited at the thought of living in Australia with my husband and actually having a man for the first time in my life support me. He would prefer I didn't work. But then I get to thinking about everything I have to give up here including everything I have built for myself through my independent side. Additionally, the limited time I would have to prepare because as you say, you don't want to live without your spouse.

I am sure you will make the right choice. I agree about what your husband said about you supporting him. You have done all you can do and then some. Let him take over.

tow75

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Interview........
12-17-2012
The hardest thing about leaving will be how upset everyone is with me for doing this. Someone I thought was a good friend told me yesterday that she's not surprised my husband was refused because of his work and study history. Over the years I've gotten used to people's disapproval and now I'll have to get used to it one more time. I don't feel like justifying everything to people anymore.

We spoke to a lawyer last night and she told us that it would be best for us to reapply Outland because we're leaving the country in 2 weeks and getting judicial review from the federal court would be complicated because of my husbands impending removal. We really want to challeng. The IO clearly set things up like this so we can't get her decision overturned without having our lives consumed by another immigration nightmare.

I have no idea how to tell my parents.

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
tow75 said:
The hardest thing about leaving will be how upset everyone is with me for doing this. Someone I thought was a good friend told me yesterday that she's not surprised my husband was refused because of his work and study history. Over the years I've gotten used to people's disapproval and now I'll have to get used to it one more time. I don't feel like justifying everything to people anymore.

We spoke to a lawyer last night and she told us that it would be best for us to reapply Outland because we're leaving the country in 2 weeks and getting judicial review from the federal court would be complicated because of my husbands impending removal. We really want to challeng. The IO clearly set things up like this so we can't get her decision overturned without having our lives consumed by another immigration nightmare.

I have no idea how to tell my parents.
your husband can still stay here tow... when u file a judicial review they ask the court to stop the removal preocess as well....so till the court decides he can stay here...i really dunno which lawyer u spoke to talk to a gud lawyer..like tim lahe from toronto or Mario ballismo like the top known lawyer Andy wilshaw... David cohen will not take your case i knw tht but try and dnt pay them for consulting be like i want to hire a lawyer when u call them i just want to knw my options and talk to them and see what they say...ya they will charge you more but will get u justice that u deserve,,,but again the decision is yours and think about everything with an open mind...

gud luck
god Bless