+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
May 2015 here,on 31 oct. i received AIP.Medical also done and received,police check sent with aplication,how long to decision made?

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
km9203 said:
I am July 7 2015 app too. I haven't had request for docs. Did you send the police cert with original app or wasn this firs time?
[/quote

I sent it with the original application and they requested for it again. ]

ifear

Jan 5, 2015
paulschild said:
I'm happy to hear your good news. Gives July applicants like myself some hope. Wondering if you got SA and AIP before the landing interview? I'm july 07 2015 applicant. I haven't heard from CIC after June 17 2016 when they requested for Police certificate
sa and aip meaning? :D

ifear

Jan 5, 2015
Ponga said:
Congratulations!

This is your Inland landing appointment, which is also a brief interview. You will likely be asked three basic questions, regarding your family situation, whether you've committed a crime and if you've been asked to leave Canada. Once you complete the appointment, you will have landed as a PR. The only thing left, will be to wait for your PR Card to arrive in the mail.
thank you everyone for the well wishes. I am very excited to be so close!

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
june1990 said:
No, i only submitted the medical this August, im a December 2015 applicant.
And thats the thing, i couldnt view my application because i used a lawyer, i had been trying to link my application to my cic account but its not letting me, i have asked her 3 x since August (after i submitted her those last documents) whats the update, and all she keeps on telling me is to just wait, she didnt even update me if cic already got my medical result or if it was okay.
I'm a December applicant as well. I did my medical June 4th and still no news...so she may not have news on yours either. CIC call center hasn't been helpful either. You will not be able to link on MyCIC unless you remove your representative from your application.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
ifear said:
Exciting update! I just received two emails early this morning. The first being:

'We are please to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application'

And then another stating my Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview is on Nov 15.

Lil back story - submitted it july 3 2015, they received it aug 7, started processing on aug 8. Im american, husband is canadian and he is sponsoring me. We've been married almost 5 years now.

Any clarification on what the interview will be? Is it the big interview where they ask tons of personal information? I've been following the thread posted on here with some example questions others have faced so im wondering if thats what my husband and I should be expecting as well. Also, I know this is probably jumping the gun but. Am I able to just go to the airport in my city and do my landing there?
CONGRATS!!! Assuming you mean you received a letter acknowledging they got your app (July 3) on August 7. Did you get any other notices from them staying you were approved or just the decision made letter (We are please to advise...)? Mind if I add you to the Inland Spreadsheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit#gid=130501564

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Sunny Dua said:
Thanks for your response. I am anticipating that I might need a reschedule hence was checking. Do they give the rescheduled date right on the phone or do you need to wait? Hope it is not a flag of sorts?
No, it won't cause any red flags. Just let them know you'll be out of town for the interview time---or needing to travel close to the date--just be honest. Generally people just email the landing office i believe (contact info should be on the letter)...and within a couple days you get a response with your new date/time.

ifear

Jan 5, 2015
I have recieved neither of those things lol! I noticed about 3 days ago that it said 'decision made' when I looked up my husbands sponsorship application but it didn't give me any other information when I clicked on the hyper link.

ifear

Jan 5, 2015
simpsol22 said:
CONGRATS!!! Assuming you mean you received a letter acknowledging they got your app (July 3) on August 7. Did you get any other notices from them staying you were approved or just the decision made letter (We are please to advise...)? Mind if I add you to the Inland Spreadsheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit#gid=130501564
Sort of

We received your application to sponsor on June 3, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 7, 2015.

I havent received any physical letters from them. Just two e-mails this morning.

I would love to. I've been afraid to request to add myself to it. >.>

Sunny Dua

Jan 11, 2011
simpsol22 said:
No, it won't cause any red flags. Just let them know you'll be out of town for the interview time---or needing to travel close to the date--just be honest. Generally people just email the landing office i believe (contact info should be on the letter)...and within a couple days you get a response with your new date/time.
Thanks for your response. Will do the medical and then hope landing interview comes only after I get back. Else as you mentioned I will call and email them about the date change. Thanks for your help!

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sponsor2015 said:
After calling cic this morning the agent told me that they are closely reviewing our application to see if we are a real couple... so I thought I might send a copy of our joint account and some pictures documenting the last year..
Any suggestions?

We have been married since 2014 and have a child together and another one on the road so I really don't understand why they need another proofs..?!
March 2015 applicant

Where did you find their contact number?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
june1990 said:
Where did you find their contact number?
it's online, but I will save you the trouble. In Canada: 888-242-2100

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simpsol22 said:
I'm a December applicant as well. I did my medical June 4th and still no news...so she may not have news on yours either. CIC call center hasn't been helpful either. You will not be able to link on MyCIC unless you remove your representative from your application.
Yeah looks like it :(

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
ifear said:
Sort of

We received your application to sponsor on June 3, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 7, 2015.

I havent received any physical letters from them. Just two e-mails this morning.

I would love to. I've been afraid to request to add myself to it. >.>
No problem. :) I've added you. So you are actually a June 3rd applicant. The dates they send AOR (letter acknowledging receipt of your app) and say they started processing your app don't really mean much. June 3rd is the date they go by. :) Congrats again!!