+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Hitesh_001

Jun 22, 2014
Hi Experts,

I am trying to link my paper application to online account but it says no application found. I tried with different combinations many times but same result.

Can anyone please let me know how I can link this..

I am applicant ( not sponsor)..
I tried with UCI and application number and also with names and DOB.

It this for sponsor or applicant can also link it?

Thanks

torres12

Jun 23, 2016
hi can someone please help me or offer me advise

i am a FEB inland 2015 applicant

i received AIP in April

after that i sent in a new requested form and ordered notes

on notes it says passed on everything except for background check

now i have a question when i linked mycic it says still reviewing on everything ?

when will i receive a reply back i am getting so worried because i have not heard anything back and it has been so long.

please please can someone offer me advise

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,
for inland applicants who already did their exit, did you actually left Canada or just stayed at the immigration at the airport?
I have a daughter that we are taking with us, she doesnt need to exit because she is Canadian, I also have US visa so we can go to the US, but is it necessary?
please anyone share with me your experience about exiting. I am from AB, where is the possible nearest boarder we could take?
thank you!!! :)

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
june1990 said:
hello,
for inland applicants who already did their exit, did you actually left Canada or just stayed at the immigration at the airport?
I have a daughter that we are taking with us, she doesnt need to exit because she is Canadian, I also have US visa so we can go to the US, but is it necessary?
please anyone share with me your experience about exiting. I am from AB, where is the possible nearest boarder we could take?
thank you!!! :)
You dont need to exit canada for inland application! your interview with the CIC officers is your confirmation of permanent resident or known as landing interview within canada, nearest to you.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Hitesh_001 said:
Hi Experts,

I am trying to link my paper application to online account but it says no application found. I tried with different combinations many times but same result.

Can anyone please let me know how I can link this..

I am applicant ( not sponsor)..
I tried with UCI and application number and also with names and DOB.

It this for sponsor or applicant can also link it?

Thanks
Try leaving out the passport info, or leave out the birth info (you do not need both--i got access by leaving out passport). Also make sure you are using at least 2 people (on app)---applicant/sponsor--add if you have dependents coming into Canada. Make sure what you are entering is what was on your application.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
binnie said:
Landed today!
March 2015 applicant:)
Congratulations and all the best for your future!!!

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Hi can anybody tell me if anybody whose paper in CPC-V has any response after submitting the PCC? I have submitted my PCC its been more than a month and they acknowledged it but I don't hear anything after that.. It will be really appreciated if u can share ur experience....

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Hi can anybody tell me if anybody whose paper in CPC-V has any response after submitting the PCC? I have submitted my PCC its been more than a month and they acknowledged it but I don't hear anything after that.. It will be really appreciated if u can share ur experience....
+1

same for us. Submitted docs in mid June, received acknowledgement in early July. no further action...

Actually we called yesterday and the call center person said that all inventory reduction applications are targeted for December completion (by the latest).

will see how it goes

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
zumbagirl said:
+1

same for us. Submitted docs in mid June, received acknowledgement in early July. no further action...

Actually we called yesterday and the call center person said that all inventory reduction applications are targeted for December completion (by the latest).

will see how it goes
At least if I would have got my AIP I could have received OWP its really frustrating....

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
zumbagirl said:
what is your time line?
My application was sent on Aug 30 it came back o. Nov 30 because of not singing one of the papers then resubmitted the application was received on Dec 9. 2015, AOR on 10 june 2016, medical n PCC were submitted along with the application but they asked me for PCC again n its already sent , now am worried if they r gonna ask for medical again .

torres12

Jun 23, 2016
torres12 said:
hi can someone please help me or offer me advise

i am a FEB inland 2015 applicant

i received AIP in April

after that i sent in a new requested form and ordered notes

on notes it says passed on everything except for background check

now i have a question when i linked mycic it says still reviewing on everything ?

when will i receive a reply back i am getting so worried because i have not heard anything back and it has been so long.

please please can someone offer me advise
anyone please reply?