May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
automaton82 said:
Someone on the spreadsheet has SA/AIP from April 17th. But today is the 16th. Is the CIC going so slow now that time itself is warping?
CIC invented time travel! :D (Thanks, I corrected it)

FTBG

Mar 8, 2014
Never ending story.... After receiving AIP/SA on Nov 28/14, we just received an email from CIC Mississauga stating that our file has been transfered to CIC Etobicoke for further assessment. What do they want for us? Really, our patience is over the limits!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FTBG said:
Never ending story.... After receiving AIP/SA on Nov 28/14, we just received an email from CIC Mississauga stating that our file has been transfered to CIC Etobicoke for further assessment. What do they want for us? Really, our patience is over the limits!
So sorry to hear this, since that office is known to be somewhat of a Black Hole for some people.

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
FTBG said:
I'm so sorry to hear this FTBG - it doesn't seem fair they waited 6 months after AIP to tell you this! Plus, I'm confused. I thought they only sent applications to local offices if there were concerns regarding the validity of the relationship but you already have AIP so this makes no sense to me.

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
sophieee said:
Yes, unless they decide to "skip" the second part of January and process February-March instead... I liked it more when it was slower but at least predictable. I guess I just can't be pleased :-[
I doubt that Sophieee - I think you could be pleased if CIC were actually efficient AND fair... but that just seems like wishful thinking. I feel so bad for all the applications being left behind and so worried ours will be one of those as well. I wish CIC would get their poop together.

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
FTBG said:
Can you order your GCMS notes to see what the heck is going on?

angela324

Mar 29, 2015
sophieee said:
Yes, it's a DM! :) Congrats! :) Let me know if you receive the letter of the landing interview.
Hi Sophieee,

I just got my landing interview date April 28th, cant wait !
But does my husband need to go to this interview with me ? What the interview will be like ? all the standard questions?

Thanks!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angela324 said:
Hi Sophieee,

But does my husband need to go to this interview with me ? What the interview will be like ? all the standard questions?

Thanks!
He needs to be there with you, because he will be asked if he still wants to follow through with the sponsorship. :)

Congratulations!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
angela324 said:
Hi Sophieee,

Thanks!
Congrats! :)

bdianeg

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angela324 said:
Hi Sophieee,

Thanks!
Congrats!! Did you get the landing interview via email or letter?

angela324

Mar 29, 2015
Ponga said:
He needs to be there with you, because he will be asked if he still wants to follow through with the sponsorship. :)

Congratulations!
Thank you Ponga! I hope things will go well during interview..

angela324

Mar 29, 2015
bdianeg said:
Congrats!! Did you get the landing interview via email or letter?
Only through email, no letter at all. I actually got my landing interview email before my DM email..... err CIC.. ::)

rbz112

Nov 18, 2014
Apparently call center agents are not able to verify if they have received my fingerprinting results or not...Canada Post tracking number shows it was received on March 16.
Should I call back in a couple of days to see if CIC has placed notes on my file to reflect the update?

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
rbz112 said:
Apparently call center agents are not able to verify if they have received my fingerprinting results or not...Canada Post tracking number shows it was received on March 16.
Should I call back in a couple of days to see if CIC has placed notes on my file to reflect the update?
The call center agents are only able to verify that you are calling them.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GustavesF said:
The call center agents are only able to verify that you are calling them.
LOL!
But even then, they have to put you on hold first!

+1 for the laugh!