03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Hey guys guess what!!!

Our lawyer gave my husband a call today and WE HAVE AIP!!!

I don't have the copy of the physical letter, but I'm getting my husband to ask our lawyer for a copy. There was also a letter asking for a copy of our marriage certificate before they send it off to Quebec to approve for DM (stupid CIC lost it) but that means they're on 2nd stage for me!! WOOHOOO!!!!

;D ;D ;D

This is what the second letter says, and since is addressed to the applicant (me) that definitely means this is for 2nd stage right?

Dear (applicant's name):

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
(Applicant Info) > Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Please provide us with a photocopy of an official marriage certificate. This must be received at this office by: 2015/01/21

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Daizey said:
Hey guys guess what!!!

I don't have the copy of the physical letter, but I'm getting my husband to ask our lawyer for a copy. There was also a letter asking for a copy of our marriage certificate before they send it off to Quebec to approve for DM (stupid CIC lost it) but that means they're on 2nd stage for me!! WOOHOOO!!!!

;D ;D ;D

This is what the second letter says, and since is addressed to the applicant (me) that definitely means this is for 2nd stage right?

Dear (applicant's name):

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
(Applicant Info) > Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Please provide us with a photocopy of an official marriage certificate. This must be received at this office by: 2015/01/21

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit copies of supporting documents. All Police Certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
WOW!! Congrats!!! So happy for you!!

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Daizey said:
Hey guys guess what!!!

;D ;D ;D

Dear (applicant's name):

Really Really nice to see congrats Daizy

Littlesoldier

Oct 6, 2014
Daizey said:
Hey guys guess what!!!

;D ;D ;D

Dear (applicant's name):

Hey Daizey! Big Congratulations!!!! :D

I am also from Quebec, I didn't know they DM has to be approved by province at all!! I thought the CSQ is the only matter with this province.

May I ask if you have submitted Medical check and police certificate along with the PR application?

It is an exciting news! Congratulations again! :D

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Daizey said:
Hey guys guess what!!!

;D ;D ;D

Dear (applicant's name):

Congrats Daizy,

Not sure about the request for additional documents, I would suggest that additional documents mean they have opened and are willing to give at least an AIP - but until they receive them you are still in process.

Also, two letters are issued at AIP... one to applicant, one to sponsor.

The contents of the letter MAY contain a sentence that refers to a DM... "We are pleased to notify you that processing of your application is complete." It goes on to reference the office you will be contacted by to set a landing interview...

Really good news to hear you got something back, just don't know if it's a DM or only AIP!?

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
TorontoCouple said:
Congrats Daizy,

Not sure about the request for additional documents, I would suggest that additional documents mean they have opened and are willing to give at least an AIP - but until they receive them you are still in process.

Also, two letters are issued at AIP... one to applicant, one to sponsor.

The contents of the letter MAY contain a sentence that refers to a DM... "We are pleased to notify you that processing of your application is complete." It goes on to reference the office you will be contacted by to set a landing interview...

Really good news to hear you got something back, just don't know if it's a DM or only AIP!?
Oh it's definitely only AIP, our lawyer has the letter for the sponsor approval. He said they just need the marriage certificate to then send it off for CSQ approval and then they send it back to CIC for DM and landing.

Also, my husband just told me we were charged for CIC for another $259...what could that possibly be for?

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Littlesoldier said:
Hey Daizey! Big Congratulations!!!! :D

I am also from Quebec, I didn't know they DM has to be approved by province at all!! I thought the CSQ is the only matter with this province.

May I ask if you have submitted Medical check and police certificate along with the PR application?

It is an exciting news! Congratulations again! :D
We did send Medical and Police checks along with application, we haven't been asked to redo them because it has been so long, but I'm hoping they won't!

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Daizey said:
Hey guys guess what!!!

;D ;D ;D

Dear (applicant's name):

YEEEAAAHHH!! finally!! Congratulations!! So happy for you! And yes I think that's for the second stage

Abyssin

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now in CTD-Mississauga)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun 3, 2014
Med's Request
Sent with our App.
Med's Done....
Jan 28, 2014
Congratulations Daizey !!! :D :D :D

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Actually guys, a bit of bad news...

My husband emailed me the sponsor letter, and it's not what I thought:

Dear (sponsor):
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of (applicant).
We are not able to process your application as it is incomplete. You are missing the following:
(Sponsor's Info): > CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles This must be received at this office by: 2014/12/22
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your sponsorship application.

They never sent me a notification that they needed CSQ yet!

My husband is filling out the paperwork required and meeting with our lawyer tomorrow to get it faxed ASAP. This isn't the happy day I was waiting for. :(

rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
Daizey said:

Dear (sponsor):
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of (applicant).
We are not able to process your application as it is incomplete. You are missing the following:
(Sponsor's Info): > CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles This must be received at this office by: 2014/12/22
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your sponsorship application.

My husband is filling out the paperwork required and meeting with our lawyer tomorrow to get it faxed ASAP. This isn't the happy day I was waiting for. :(
But at least your application was not refused. Just send the additional documents and you will be fine (at least in the future).
All the best from everyone (I am sure) !

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
AIP from facebook group. Aug. 8 2013 application

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Daizey said:

Dear (sponsor):

I am happy and sad for you.
Doesn't make any sense that they didn't send you a request to apply for CSQ for all this time where your file under process.. They have just remember now to ask you for that, what a mass!
Anyway congratulation you are almost there.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daizey said:

Dear (sponsor):

You're almost there at least you know someone is looking at your file for AIP.
Well, I must say the past couple weeks they have moved faster a couple past months combined. Hope they really change and wont upset us this time.