Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
bruneian said:
Guys we got AIP more than an hour ago!!

Email says

Dear bruneian's husband,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of Bruneian.
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly
YAAAYYY!!! CONGRATS! SO happy for you....and of course, we ALL love to see ANY movement around here! AWESOME!! :D

Lisan

Jun 2, 2014
Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum for couple of months, reading all the good info you all post in here. You all do a great job supporting each other in this long process, and without knowing you have been supporting us too. I am the sponsor, our application was filed Inland in July 15, 2013. It was also moved to CPC-M back in February and just today my hubby got a call from CIC. He was asked questions about our relationship (we are common-law). They want clarification about a letter he wrote explaining how we met and how our relationship had become what it is now (our lawyer suggested us to write it). He just to come as a seasonal worker, but on Dec 2010 decided to stay with us. We have a son together who is looking forward to meet his grand parents in Mexico very soon ( me too :) ).
I will keep you post on how things going, hopefully we get AIP soon.
Thank You for keeping us all well informed. I will do the same as I know more.

Have all a wonderful day!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lisan said:
Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum for couple of months, reading all the good info you all post in here. You all do a great job supporting each other in this long process, and without knowing you have been supporting us too. I am the sponsor, our application was filed Inland in July 15, 2013. It was also moved to CPC-M back in February and just today my hubby got a call from CIC. He was asked questions about our relationship (we are common-law). They want clarification about a letter he wrote explaining how we met and how our relationship had become what it is now (our lawyer suggested us to write it). He just to come as a seasonal worker, but on Dec 2010 decided to stay with us. We have a son together who is looking forward to meet his grand parents in Mexico very soon ( me too :) ).
I will keep you post on how things going, hopefully we get AIP soon.
Thank You for keeping us all well informed. I will do the same as I know more.

Have all a wonderful day!
Hi,

Has your husband been in Canada without legal status since December 2010?

If so, it's probably encouraging to others that are out of status with an Inland application. I had wondered if those without status would have to wait much longer for AIP, but...maybe they don't.

Hoping your husband receives AIP...ASAP! ;)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
So today is day 83 in my husband's wait for his PR card. Apparently the timeline is still at 85 days and yet when he called them today, they implied that the application was finished, they just had yet to mail the card out. "Implied" being the key word here. I cannot wait to be done with CIC for a little while until my husband's citizenship test.

This is the most ridiculous wait I have ever encountered in my life for anything. We're going on a year and two months since we first submitted the initial application for permanent residency and our case was pretty straight forward.

As my co-worker said:

"Tell your husband that this is the part of becoming a true Canadian; waiting a long time for anything."

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Congrats Bruneian!!! That's great news!!!

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
I have a question in regards to Police records. As I understand, the requirement is that you obtain a police record from every country you have lived in for 6 months or longer since the age of 18, with the exception of Canada, correct? Now my question is, what if you have lived in Canada on a study visa for 18 months in Sept 2009 - March 2011 and then went back to your home country and returned to Canada in 2013, when you applied for the inland sponsorship? Should I have sent a police certificate for Canada too ? My husband was 20 at the time he first lived in Canada for school. Can anyone help?

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
bruneian said:

Email says

Dear bruneian's husband,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of Bruneian.
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly
Woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! So excited for you! Congratulations on AIP, neighbour.

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
kismetfatum said:
Hello everyone, I have been monitoring this site for a few weeks now and decided to join the waiting "fun". I'm a July 31st 2013 Applicant, received AOR in August 27th. File transferred to CPC-M as well and have heard nothing from them since. Medicals done with application but expiring at the end of this month, hoping I don't have to do them again as I'm pregnant and would like to avoid the X rays.. but who knows anymore! No PCC as I need to wait for CIC to request it, as I am a Mexican national. I have been living in Toronto on International Student visa (went to UofT and graduated in 2011) and post graduation work permit until October 2014. Also applied to exten my OWP just in case. Kind of getting annoyed at the wait, I need to have my SIN number renewed or a new one assigned so I can get EI. I don't know if I should complain as I work for the government myself, but not immigration, but can relate to our burocratic methods. Anyway, hope everyone stays positive and really hoping to hear something in the next few weeks. Best wishes for everyone, I know how the wait can be frustrating!
Hello everyone, first congrats to bruneian! It's a good start for this week, and hope you get DM soon.

I'm also a July applicant. I've been watching this forum for a month and getting frustrated now. The processing time has been so slow. I lost my patience. My situation is similar as Kismetfatum. I received CIC email on Aug 24, 2013 saying that my app was received on July 30, 2013. I guess i'm a July 30 applicant. I'm under post graduate work permit and will be expaired in Aug 2014. I just have my baby and receiving my EI now. I already applied OWP but if I don't recieve AIP, I will lose my job and EI. I was hoping this week CIC will pick up some speed, but there's still no change. I hope they will speed up this week.

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Congratulations Bruneian! Great news :D

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Congrats great news some movement finally

bruneian said:

Email says

Dear bruneian's husband,

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
you should have an answer by august. I don't think you should worry. My app was received july 30th too :)

nurse2012 said:
Hello everyone, first congrats to bruneian! It's a good start for this week, and hope you get DM soon.

I'm also a July applicant. I've been watching this forum for a month and getting frustrated now. The processing time has been so slow. I lost my patience. My situation is similar as Kismetfatum. I received CIC email on Aug 24, 2013 saying that my app was received on July 30, 2013. I guess i'm a July 30 applicant. I'm under post graduate work permit and will be expaired in Aug 2014. I just have my baby and receiving my EI now. I already applied OWP but if I don't recieve AIP, I will lose my job and EI. I was hoping this week CIC will pick up some speed, but there's still no change. I hope they will speed up this week.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
I applied in September 2013

What do you guys think are the chances i'll hear back regarding AIP by November 2014 ?

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hi nurse2012, I guess we are on a similar boat! I was told by my lawyer that since I applied for the OWP with the sponsorship, that you can continue to work, as you are in an implied status. I've read here a few times the same was posted, but still worry about it. I am not sure if when I apply for EI if they will ask for a new SIN as mine will expire in October, and I'm applying for EI in august. Wondering if they said anything to you about that? Again, thanks everyone for posting and keeping high spirits! I want to stay positive but it's hard. :)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Mrs_Canuck said:
So today is day 83 in my husband's wait for his PR card. Apparently the timeline is still at 85 days and yet when he called them today, they implied that the application was finished, they just had yet to mail the card out. "Implied" being the key word here. I cannot wait to be done with CIC for a little while until my husband's citizenship test.

This is the most ridiculous wait I have ever encountered in my life for anything. We're going on a year and two months since we first submitted the initial application for permanent residency and our case was pretty straight forward.

As my co-worker said:

"Tell your husband that this is the part of becoming a true Canadian; waiting a long time for anything."
GOD, that SUCKS!... To wait that long.. I'm supposed to get my PR Card this week "SUPPOSED"

Have you heard from Guri ??! I think he is still waiting for his card that was "mailed" like a month ago!!

Hope everything goes well for you Mrs_Canuck.. btw hubby and I have the dates we will be in Nova Scotia :D :D :D!