05-06-2013
AOR Received.
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
Canuck*soon said:
We were able to apply for OHIP coverage following AIP too. We presented the letter of AIP to Service Ontario and Service Ontario accepted the letter. Please note that coverage does not take affect until 3 months following AIP date on the letter.

you should return to Service Ontario with the AIP letter.
Thank you for the advice Canuck. We went with the AIP letter received by me I.E sponsorship aprroval letter. My wife as an applicant, was suppose to receive one in her email. Service Ontario wanted the letter which was attentioned to my wife as a PR applicant. (sighs) I made quite a scene there coz i felt so helpless as she is pregnant. I am waiting for cic to send the acknowledgement letter on my wifes' name. Hope she gets it as she will be covered by OHIP starting may 4th, 2014.We did ultra sound, the blood test and so on, costing us quite a bulky expenses. I just wish the same doesnt happen to applicants in future. Thanks again Canuck and Migrain for ur inputs. Cheersss

Migrain

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
I would like to conduct a roll call of all inland PR applicants from the Caribbean who have received DM.

If Port of Spain, TnT were the visa office credited for your country for CIC criminality and security checks, how long was wait between AIP and DM?

Thanks

Ngawang

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
etobicoke
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
Mocha7 said:
That's right as you only show your letter of meeting sponsorship eligibility is definitely not enough. Your wife's letter is the real AIP saying she meet the requirements to apply for permanent residence.

It shows very clearly on the OHIP website:
http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/ohip_eligibility.aspx
"you have submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada has confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence in Canada ;"
Thank you Mocha. I am waiting for cic to send it to us.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
jayshe25 said:
Called the CIC today, I asked my application they said they sent an email to the CPC-M regarding my application and OWP application cause the guy said it's been a long time, the guy I talked to is nice because he followed up my file.
I'm surprised they did anything, because it is not yet passed the date listed on the website.

Let us know if there are any results from the email!! :)

We have a similar timeline...maybe I can give a call soon! :)

PRsoon

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
ACS said:
I'm surprised they did anything, because it is not yet passed the date listed on the website.

My timeline is very similar too! Let us know! :)

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
no news everyday is really taking a toll on my husband and I :'( I really hope and pray they start working making us see their progress on these applications, because right now I can't be sure they are working at all... even with the most recent updates.
COME ON CIC!!!!!

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
RRSweet said:
no news everyday is really taking a toll on my husband and I :'( I really hope and pray they start working making us see their progress on these applications, because right now I can't be sure they are working at all... even with the most recent updates.
COME ON CIC!!!!!
They do work. Got decision made email today but dated yesterday. Just hold on tight your waiting game will be finish.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
RRSweet said:
COME ON CIC!!!!!
i really hope too :( i dont really wanna stay at home and not working cant wait to get a good news this month AIP, OWP, DM always positive .

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
This is my Last Post for a while when I look at this forum everyday time seems to go by slow, my new objective is to focus my mind on other things while I wait for AIP and work permit time seems to go by really slow lately when you wait over a year(btw I send in my application when I was already in Canada for a few months without work, this waiting process can get a toll on you.

I am an August applicant App filed August 2013 Anyone here on this forum please Pm me when there is Updates on the CIC website I don't feel like looking at it, I feel the more we focus on that update the harder it will be for that website to update.

If anyone want to watch a good movie I recommend the watching the Secret it will help you stay Positive.

For now Stay strong and remember what you are made of God Bless us All

yantaicalgary

Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Oct 3,2014
Hello guys!
I want to say I received DM just a few minutes ago! OMG, so excited! :p

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
ACS said:

OH ACS I had to call them, my Medicare and SIN will expire this month and I had to renew it, what if I got sick I'm gonna pay the hospital plus I am taking medication and I have to have a blood next month to Monitor my hypothyroid, and my God it's expensive the blood test, so I have to follow it up, they have to do something, they told me they already email the CPC-M, I tried calling them again today to ask if the CPC-M respond and they said a big "NO". We have to call them, plus I called the RAMQ and They said that they need the AIP so I can renew my Medicare. And take Noipte I don't have a job for already 8 months I don't have money anymore my husband is supporting me financially, I hope they understand we are a family we have to help each other pay the bills but I can't coz I'm waiting for their letter :(