+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Trinityy

Mar 7, 2014
Trinityy said:
Hi Guys,

Just to update some information. My lawyer contacted me today to pick up WP. I was so surprised because I am a Aug applicant and the same as you all, mine is just transferred to CIC-M and not in process at all, not mention AIP. I picked up my WP already, the details as follow:

Case type: 27
Employer: Any
Employment location: unknown
Remarks: APR PENDING

I don't think it is the spousal work permit. I never know about this wp before. My current wp expires on Mar 31, 2013 and I sent out wp application online at beginning of this month. So I think this approval doesn't mean any process from CIC-M.

It is a good new for me anyways. Hope CIC-M will pick up processing soon. Good luck to you all. and also me.
sry my mistake, my current wp expires on Mar 31, 2014. So the new one I just picked up extended my stay to Mar 31, 2015.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
HARMIN said:
Inland applicant need to show proof of living together and their no chance they can approved his COPR if his sponsor didn't attend landing interview ..for kind ur info CIC want proof and they follow their rules and their no place for emotions and kindness ... 8) 8)
Someone wrote this a week ago:

Tomorisu said:
Hi MaxLet and other 2013 ers.

About being accompanied sponsor at the landing interview. It depends on the local office. I heard that an applicant who landed at the Vancouver office last month was not asked to come to the interview with her husband. I guess there is no space for sponsors because the Vancouver office is the busiest office and there are so many applicants at the waiting room.

Passport is requested to bring to the landing interview.

Good luck! :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sophieee said:
Someone wrote this a week ago:
sophieee May be , but its seems to be impossible for inland applicant landing without their sponsor and As i told u in my first post also .... PLAY SAFE , BE SAFE ... 8)

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
Guyzz any idea how long does it take to get DM after they received Medical and PCC my online status shows that they already received Medical but our lawyer sent PCC March 14, 2014.

I am soo sick of waiting now :mad: :'(. Any clue how long usually takes for them to receive PCC and gives DM..

Thanks

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
kaira1 said:
Guyzz any idea how long does it take to get DM after they received Medical and PCC my online status shows that they already received Medical but our lawyer sent PCC March 14, 2014.

I am soo sick of waiting now :mad: :'(. Any clue how long usually takes for them to receive PCC and gives DM..

Thanks
I sent mine on feb 1st week but they still didn't update in ECAS ..My lawyer called up CIC last week and CIC agent confirm that they received my PCC In cpc-v but because of my file transfer to cpc-m that's why they already divert it to cpc-m .. :mad:
About DM depend on UR LUCK AND APPLICATION ...If u r lucky enough then may be within month ..Good luck and God bless all of us

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
HARMIN said:
I sent mine on feb 1st week but they still didn't update in ECAS ..My lawyer called up CIC last week and CIC agent confirm that they received my PCC In cpc-v but because of my file transfer to cpc-m that's why they already divert it to cpc-m .. :mad:
We call CIC last friday and this monday regarding if they receive PCC they told us they do not know-they might or might not because as soon as they look at pcc they will give us DM coz that is the only thing is they are waiting for. They also told us they never update PCC in ECAS only medical

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Trinityy said:
Hi Guys,

Just to update some information. My lawyer contacted me today to pick up WP. I was so surprised because I am a Aug applicant and the same as you all, mine is just transferred to CIC-M and not in process at all, not mention AIP. I picked up my WP already, the details as follow:

I don't think it is the spousal work permit. I never know about this wp before. My current wp expires on Mar 31, 2013 and I sent out wp application online at beginning of this month. So I think this approval doesn't mean any process from CIC-M.

It is a good new for me anyways. Hope CIC-M will pick up processing soon. Good luck to you all. and also me.
Such a great news!! I was about to apply for OWP for my fiance but I wasn't sure if I could apply for it through online without AIP status.

Is there any question like what the grounds you have to apply for an OWP when using the online form?
Couple months ago, I tried to apply and decided to wait until getting AIP. And now I remember I saw the question like that.

I found the question as follow:

Are you are a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B;
Holds a study permit and is a full-time student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;
Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;
Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable.

In this question, if I say no, I am not eligible to apply for OWP. How did you handle the question? Just say Yes?

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
We already called CIC twice regarding PCC, If we call them again, will it have bad effect/impression on our case ???

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
kaira1 said:
We call CIC last friday and this monday regarding if they receive PCC they told us they do not know-they might or might not because as soon as they look at pcc they will give us DM coz that is the only thing is they are waiting for. They also told us they never update PCC in ECAS only medical
Did u ask CIC agents how long they gonna took to open ur parcel after received in cpc ..According to other forum members they gonna took 2 weeks to open ur parcel and plus 1 to 2 weeks for document to attached with ur files ..that's but my lawyer told me last time when i sent my PCC ...
ABOUT DM ..depend on ur luck and application ..if u r lucky enough then with in a month , otherwise max 2 to 3 months ..good luck and god bless all of us :D :D :D

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
HARMIN said:
Did u ask CIC agents how long they gonna took to open ur parcel after received in cpc ..According to other forum members they gonna took 2 weeks to open ur parcel and plus 1 to 2 weeks for document to attached with ur files ..that's but my lawyer told me last time when i sent my PCC ...
ABOUT DM ..depend on ur luck and application ..if u r lucky enough then with in a month , otherwise max 2 to 3 months ..good luck and god bless all of us :D :D :D
So is it okay to call them again and ask ,,

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Trinityy said:
Hi Guys,

Trinityy ... R U Kidding ? I was Thinking my Lawyer playing with me Because when he called up CIC last week to confirm about my PCC then CIC agent told him my first stage already approved and they gonna send letter with in few weeks and ask my lawyer to call back in April first week ..But when my lawyer told me about this i didn't trust him because I DON'T LIKE MY Lawyer from the start (big mouth and money minded guy)and i don't trust him also ...But now i was thinking he's right ..that's mean my first stage already approved ..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
ACS said:
Have we heard of ANYONE yet with any news, AIP, DM, etc. from CPC-M (the Mississauga office, after the transfer?)

I am DYING to see that date move from June 25th online....

I KNOW we here on the forum do not represent all applicants, however I'm pretty sure we have a large enough cross section here, that if we haven't had any news from anyone, we are not going to see the date move again. :(

This is the first time I haven't been 100% positive about the date moving, I have always been positive and optimistic, but now it's catching up to me and I'm starting to get REALLY down for the first time in this whole process. *sigh* I guess we all have those days, right?!? That's why it's nice to have friendly ppl in the same situation here on the forum, you are the ones who truly understand....
according weeks ago i called to CIC agent ask about my file , if ... just if ...she telling true or she know something ... she said i might got answer around April 17 2014 so wish what she say can become true and plz i need a good news Q_Q

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
Trinityy ... R U Kidding ? I was Thinking my Lawyer playing with me Because when he called up CIC last week to confirm about my PCC then CIC agent told him my first stage already approved and they gonna send letter with in few weeks and ask my lawyer to call back in April first week ..But when my lawyer told me about this i didn't trust him because I DON'T LIKE MY Lawyer from the start (big mouth and money minded guy)and i don't trust him also ...But now i was thinking he's right ..that's mean my first stage already approved ..... :D :D :D :D :D :D
Harmin are you able to call CIC yourself to confirm this? Or can only your lawyer call CIC regarding your application?

Ngawang

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
etobicoke
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
Hi Everyone
I am happy that some of the people here got DM. I am still waiting for mine. I did the medical on feb 18th. Cic said they received it as it still doesnt show up on ecas. I dont know when will i receive it as i need it for ohip. I showed AIP at the service ontario and they said I need the letter saying my wife can apply for permanent resident card. I am going to try at another location. Any suggestion guys?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:
Harmin are you able to call CIC yourself to confirm this? Or can only your lawyer call CIC regarding your application?
Linden ..I am serious .My Lawyer called up just last week Thursday and he told me about this Friday morning ..I told my wife he's just talking nonsense because CIC Site still stuck on June 25th from past 2 months and we r August Applicant. He's my wife relative and she believe him also but i don't like this guy at all that's why i never trust him also ...But from Trinityy post i was thinking my lawyer was right and my 1st stage already goes through ...they ask my Lawyer to call them back in first week of April so please wait for my updates guys .. :D :D :D :D