File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
MaxLet said:
Hi @ Rifat,
This has been the only cancel after DM case that I have encounter.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t189259.0.html
check it out.
Me too Im waiting for landing letter, stressing cuz someone from same office, who got DM 12 days later than me, has already been contact by them. Sure you are way more stress since you have been waiting longer.
Good luck and God bless
Wow that is stressful and scary... but I wonder what happen to them if they got any good answers from cic yet or not.

I know some people got their landing letters soon after receiving dim... we are hoping we'd get an answer soon... the cic agents keep asking me to call back after July. Our 8 months are over in June. I guess their just gong by the book and we have no choice but to wait for 1 simple letter and just get it over with......

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
GUYS ...I am flying back to Singapore on 2rd April and forever .. My 6 years relationship with my wife falling now and almost reached at the end ..I am trying to hold from past few months but its look like doesn't work at all and at last I gave up ..I am gonna get my ticket by Monday morning and gonna inform CIC to close my file also ...Good Luck And God Bless U guys

Hey Ponga .. My Bro ..Let Me Know when u come to Singapore for holidays ..I will be ur guide ..harmin at ur service my bro..i will pass my contact number to all my Forum Family Members through in this site once I reach back to Singapore and re-activate my phone number.. Harmin always happy to be ur guide in Singapore Guys ...Gonna Miss U Guys .. :D :D :D :-* :-* :-*

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga ...My Bro and All my Forum Family Members ..Give Me Good Advise ..How I can Drop My PR Application ?? I wanna Have Positive result about my self and wanna be True With CIC , So that I don't have any problem in future to visit my parents and brothers in Canada ..Please Give Me Ur's Good Advises Guys ..Harmin Gonna Be Appreciate All U Guys ...Love U Guys :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
HARMIN said:
GUYS ...I am flying back to Singapore on 2rd April and forever .. My 6 years relationship with my wife falling now and almost reached at the end ..I am trying to hold from past few months but its look like doesn't work at all and at last I gave u ..I am gonna get my ticket by Monday morning and gonna inform CIC to close my file also ...Good Luck And God Bless U guys

Hey Ponga .. My Bro ..Let Me Know when u come to Singapore for holidays ..I will be ur guide ..harmin at ur service my bro..i will pass my contact number to all my Forum Family Members through in this site once I reach back to Singapore and re-activate my phone number.. Harmin always happy to be ur guide in Singapore Guys ...Gonna Miss U Guys .. :D :D :D :-* :-* :-*
This is quite sad Harmin.

I wish you all the best, are you really serious? I hope you and your wife can work that out :(

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Carlaganda23 said:
This is quite sad Harmin.

I wish you all the best, are you really serious? I hope you and your wife can work that out :(
I am very serious and I am asking u for positive advise my beautiful lady Carla ...so just advise me positive way because I am the one who gonna drop my application ..not she okay...

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
HARMIN said:
I am very serious and I am asking u for positive advise my beautiful lady Carla ...so just advise me positive way because I am the one who gonna drop my application ..not she okay...
Check this website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=732&t=14 and that will answer your question. I really hope you can work things out and save the relationship! You've been together for 6 yrs :(

MaddyD

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014 (+AIP)
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
HARMIN said:
GUYS ...I am flying back to Singapore on 2rd April and forever .. My 6 years relationship with my wife falling now and almost reached at the end ..I am trying to hold from past few months but its look like doesn't work at all and at last I gave up ..I am gonna get my ticket by Monday morning and gonna inform CIC to close my file also ...Good Luck And God Bless U guys

Seriously? Is it just me or does it seem like you're happy it ended, without a care about the whole process, as if this whole thing is a joke?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
MaddyD said:
Seriously? Is it just me or does it seem like you're happy it ended, without a care about the whole process, as if this whole thing is a joke?
MaddyD.. Be my guest when ever u think to visit Singapore ..harmin at ur service ... ..Harmin don't care about any thing..if can't click mean can't click ..then what for drama ..I don't care about Canadian PR ..excuse my language .. relation first ..PR second .. how I gonna stay with her another 40 years if I can't stay with her 1 years as her husband ...am I right or wrong ??

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Carlaganda23 said:
Check this website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=732&t=14 and that will answer your question. I really hope you can work things out and save the relationship! You've been together for 6 yrs :(
Beautiful Carla ..I am not the sponsor ..she sponsoring me and I don't want that happen without love and faith ..I am the one who wanna drop this application before fly back to Singapore ..so please guys find for me a positive answer so that I can get some positive point from CIC for my further visit application and spouse application ..thanks guys .. :) :) :) :-* :-*

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
HARMIN said:
Beautiful Carla ..I am not the sponsor ..she sponsoring me and I don't want that happen without love and faith ..I am the one who wanna drop this application before fly back to Singapore ..so please guys find for me a positive answer so that I can get some positive point from CIC for my further visit application and spouse application ..thanks guys .. :) :) :) :-* :-*
I think you have to email to the CPC-M and quote your name, birthdate, file number, UCI number, reason for withdrawal of spousal sponsorship , type of application, date of application was sent and a copy of your receipt for the payment(scan it)

Explain them briefly about your situation. I hope this one helps!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Carlaganda23 said:
I think you have to email to the CPC-M and quote your name, birthdate, file number, UCI number, reason for withdrawal of spousal sponsorship , type of application, date of application was sent and a copy of your receipt for the payment(scan it)

Explain them briefly about your situation. I hope this one helps!
Thanks Beautiful ..I am really appreciate for ur advise but I am still waiting for other forum family members advises ,,Guy give me ur Good and Positive advise please .. :D :D :D

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
HARMIN said:

sorry to hear that wish ur best

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
I have a question and hope someone can help me?
To those who received AIP already, when you check online for your application status using your UCI number did the website inform you that you recieved AIP before you received your mail informing you? or did you receive the letter about AIP in the mail first?

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
robytheron5506 said:
I have a question and hope someone can help me?
To those who received AIP already, when you check online for your application status using your UCI number did the website inform you that you recieved AIP before you received your mail informing you? or did you receive the letter about AIP in the mail first?
We received the email before the site updated. It updated between 3-5 days later.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
HARMIN said:

Hey Harmin,
so sad to hear that. Are you sure you cannot save your couple?
Did you question your lawyer for advice? I only know that you can cancel your application at any moment, but I don't know if you have to explain precisely why. In any case, I think it will not be negative if you explain in a letter that your couple broke up and that you prefer to be honest with CIC and that's why you would cancel your application and return to Singapore. Really sorry to hear that your wife and you will separate. I am loosing my joyful August waiting bodie. Good luck to you Harmin.