10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
HI!!

I just got DM!!! WOO now I gotta wait for a landing letter from the Vamcouver office anyone know how long that takes?!! I know Vancouver takes a while.

I am so excited!!!

:)

Best of luck everyone!!

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
hockeyfan said:
HI!!

I just got DM!!! WOO now I gotta wait for a landing letter from the Vamcouver office anyone know how long that takes?!! I know Vancouver takes a while.

I am so excited!!!

Best of luck everyone!!
AWESOME!! :D Congrats!! :)
(Not sure on Vancouver timeline...) But happy for your DM! :)

crester

Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: 24-01-2014 \\ DM: 03-03-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014@Montreal
Congratulations! :D Enjoy the happy day!

hockeyfan said:
HI!!

I am so excited!!!

Best of luck everyone!!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
hockeyfan said:
HI!!

I am so excited!!!

Best of luck everyone!!
Congrats Hockeyfan ... :) :) :) wishing u very good luck for u landing interview and bright future in canada
about time for landing interview in Vancouver office 30 to 40 days ....because Guri and other few people got there landing interview In Vancouver office with in month....good luck guys

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Hey all :D
I have just landed at the Scarborough office. There were a lot of people here today but the interview itself went very fast.
Thank you all for you amazing support. I feel so relived.
As much as the process was stressful, it thought me that all the other issues that people normally stress out about are nothing compared to this immigration process!
I hope you all get your good news as soon as possible. And don't forget, this too shall pass ! ;D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Rita27 said:
Hey all :D
I have just lands at the Scarborough office. There were a lot of people here today but the interview itself went very fast.
Thank you all for you amazing support. I feel so relived.
As much as the process was stressful, it thought me that all the other issues that people normally stress out about are nothing compared to this immigration process!
I hope you all get your good news as soon as possible. And don't forget, this too shall pass ! ;D
Congrats Rita27 .. :) wishing u very good luck for ur bright future in Canada

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakpawan said:
Hi Guys I have a question, my friend landed last month in Vancouver to become a PR. She started dating her husband in Dec 2010 and they got married July 2012 and they filed for PR January 2013. Does conditional PR apply in her case?? Basically they were together for 2 yrs and married for 6 months out of the two years of being together does conditional PR apply in her case? She wants to know if anyone can help with this question it will help.

Thanks in advance guys.
Linden said:
No it does not apply as they are married.

I wasn't aware that being married would eliminate the condition 51.

The OP should ask his friend to look at her CoPR and see if it has any conditions listed.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hockeyfan said:
HI!!

I am so excited!!!

Best of luck everyone!!
Congratulations!

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
hockeyfan said:
HI!!

I am so excited!!!

Best of luck everyone!!
Congrats hockeyfan your just about done.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
hockeyfan said:
HI!!

I am so excited!!!

Best of luck everyone!!
Congratulations Hockeyfan !! Such a great feeling!!! ;)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
aakpawan said:
Hi Guys I have a question, my friend landed last month in Vancouver to become a PR. She started dating her husband in Dec 2010 and they got married July 2012 and they filed for PR January 2013. Does conditional PR apply in her case?? Basically they were together for 2 yrs and married for 6 months out of the two years of being together does conditional PR apply in her case? She wants to know if anyone can help with this question it will help.

Thanks in advance guys.
hi aakpawan,

i think they must give proof of the relationship before the marriage, but it should be ok.
please see the extract of the regulation here below :

DIVISION 8
CONDITION APPLICABLE TO CERTAIN PERMANENT RESIDENTS
Condition

72.1 (1) Subject to subsections (5) and (6), a permanent resident described in subsection (2) is subject to the condition that they must cohabit in a conjugal relationship with their sponsor for a continuous period of two years after the day on which they became a permanent resident.

Permanent resident subject to condition

(2) For the purpose of subsection (1) and subject to subsection (3), the permanent resident is a person who was a foreign national who

(a) became a permanent resident after making an application for permanent residence as a member of the family class, or an application as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class to remain in Canada as a permanent resident, as applicable;

(b) at the time the sponsor filed a sponsorship application with respect to the person under paragraph 130(1)(c) had been the spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner of the sponsor, as applicable, for a period of two years or less; and.........

READ MORE here
http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2012/2012-11-07/html/sor-dors227-eng.html

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
hockeyfan said:
HI!!

I am so excited!!!

Best of luck everyone!!
congratulations Hockeyfan!!!! what an exciting news to start the week. you are almost a PR!!!! Very happy for you, guys!!!

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Ponga said:
I wasn't aware that being married would eliminate the condition 51.

The OP should ask his friend to look at her CoPR and see if it has any conditions listed.
Nevermind I think it does apply to marriages. I read this from the CIC website but I think's it outdated.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2012/2012-10-26a.asp

ruxi1116zy

Sep 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I have a question about police clearance record.

When I submitted the application, I filed together my police clearance record in my homeland and also in Germany (I studied there for 2 years), but I did not file a police clearance record or finger print for my stay in CANANA. (I have stayed in Canada for 2.5 years when I submitted my application). Do I need to do the police clearance record or finger print for my stay in Canada? Thank you guys.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
ruxi1116zy said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question about police clearance record.

When I submitted the application, I filed together my police clearance record in my homeland and also in Germany (I studied there for 2 years), but I did not file a police clearance record or finger print for my stay in CANANA. (I have stayed in Canada for 2.5 years when I submitted my application). Do I need to do the police clearance record or finger print for my stay in Canada? Thank you guys.
No. They will advise you if you are required to do anything for the check in Canada, but it is only countries outside of Canada for which you need to submit it with the Application. :)