Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
danib said:
Hi Daizey

Unfortunately, you have to wait till AIP to ask for your RAM. When you get AIP, you will send CIC letter + CSQ and wait for 3 months.
Hey, we are 'neighbours' lol. Wondering if we will landing here or in Montreal. Never hear about anybody landing in this area.
Good to know! And yes I'm wondering the same. It only takes us about 15 minutes to drive across the river into downtown Ottawa, I'm hoping I'll land there and not have to drive to Montreal! :)

Oh, and hi neighbor! ;D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
post-kt said:
hello im new in the forum ...but I have been reading this site for quite sometime and it does help me to understand my situation base on the information im reading in this forum ...my application was received on aug.7, 2013 ....aor on sept. 3, 2013 ...still waiting
Well ..just relax and stay calm because CIC stuck on June 25th applications from past 2 weeks ..ur turn will come soon and I am pretty sure CIC entertain u also like others 8)

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
HARMIN said:
Well ..just relax and stay calm because CIC stuck on June 25th applications from past 2 weeks ..ur turn will come soon and I am pretty sure CIC entertain u also like others 8)
thanks for the encouragement :)

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Congrats to everyone who has received good news. Looks like CPC-V is taking care of business! That's awesome! CPC-M on the other hand, not so much. But I think that when they do start up again they should be streamlined and things will go quickly. This stop has been pretty tough to deal with but it's only a matter of time. We'll all get our good news!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
post-kt said:
thanks for the encouragement :)
Urs welcome ..Please go to ur Profile and update it and send message to guri to add u in spread sheet ..So that we can count on u as CIC counting on all of us :p :p :p

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsfh60 said:
Guys I called CIC last night too see if they received my medicals and the agent did inform me they received it and that all family sponsorship application were transferred to CIC-M ...
Uh oh...this will be seen as a dark cloud around here. :eek:

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Line.a said:
We couldn't be happier right now! I decided to go hand in resumes this morning and end up getting a job right away! Can't believe it, so happy to be back and earning money, get out of the house and have a solid routine! :)

Still need my meds done by March 15th and then hopefully be all done as soon as possible!

Congrats guri and mimssimo! :D
That's amazing line.a :D I'm so happy for you!!!! Best of luck and way to go girl ;)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
post-kt said:
hello daizey I live in Gatineau ..are we in the same area ?
Hi there! Yes we are! Specifically we're in Aylmer, which is nice because I can either drive a bit and get to main Gatineau area, or drive a bit and get to Ottawa. ;D Good to know there are a couple of us around the same area!

MaddyD

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014 (+AIP)
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
MaxLet said:
Am I wrong or is @ confused1 the first one getting DM so fast after an AIP requering medicals? (He got aip on jan 29th and did medicals feb 4th, getting DM this week....) Should I be worried? I got aip on jan 7th and did medicals jan 9th (confirmed arrival with telecenter on jan 15th)
I don't think you're wrong, that is the first case of that kind (that is similar to us) that I come across. I wouldn't worry if I were you. I received AIP on 23rd Jan and did my Meds on Jan 28th. If at all, I would take it as an indication. Once there are more of these (hopefully one of them is yours) we'll be able to get a better indication of the average stage 2 duration for these cases.

Mind you, having heard of confused1 now, I'm frantically checking my inbox for emails.

Best of luck,

EDIT: @guri it would also be nice to add confused1 to the sheet, if he/she doesn't mind it.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
Uh oh...this will be seen as a dark cloud around here. :eek:
Ponga ..i have really bad feeling about this files transfer because i am very sure now CPC-V dealing with until June files only and application received from July to till today they already transfer to CPC-M without sending us any notification letters .That's is the main reason they stuck on 25th June application from past 2 weeks because CPC-M Not start processing our file yet and According to my guess they r just busy to put our files in queue according to application received dates ..i have strong feeling they not gonna start processing at least one more week or plus ... :'( :'( :'( :'(

MaddyD

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014 (+AIP)
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
HARMIN said:
Ponga ..i have really bad feeling about this files transfer because i am very sure now CPC-V dealing with until June files only and application received from July to till today they already transfer to CPC-M without sending us any notification letters .That's is the main reason they stuck on 25th June application from past 2 weeks because CPC-M Not start processing our file yet and According to my guess they r just busy to put our files in queue according to application received dates ..i have strong feeling they not gonna start processing at least one more week or plus ... :'( :'( :'( :'(
I apologize to everyone in advance (including you harmin) for posting an nonconstructive message here, but it just brings a lot of people down when one starts to say things like "having a bad feeling about this" and "I'm very sure [this or that] is the case" because "my guess has been correct all along". It is quite annoying.

Again, I'm apologize to you and everybody, I don't know any of the others personally, so maybe I'm wrong and this only annoys me.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
MaddyD said:
I apologize to everyone in advance (including you harmin) for posting an nonconstructive message here, but it just brings a lot of people down when one starts to say things like "having a bad feeling about this" and "I'm very sure [this or that] is the case" because "my guess has been correct all along". It is quite annoying.

Again, I'm apologize to you and everybody, I don't know any of the others personally, so maybe I'm wrong and this only annoys me.
Maddy u already got ur AIP so u r out of this problem but we r middle in the sea and quite dark here because we don't know where is the right shore (shore cpc-v or shore cpc-m) and where we gonna drove our boats to (shore cpc-v or shore cpc-m) ..hope now u understand what i am talking about and why i am a sad a bit .... :( :( :(

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MaddyD said:

Wow. Really?!?!

You're letting a post, or posts, from people that have `opinions', or `guesses' about the process that have no idea what's really happening, annoy you? Just curious if those with an overly positive attitude about this process annoy you as well.

Welcome to the world of public forums.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
HARMIN said:
Maddy u already got ur AIP so u r out of this problem but we r middle in the sea and quite dark here because we don't know where is the right shore (shore cpc-v or shore cpc-m) and where we gonna drove our boats to (shore cpc-v or shore cpc-m) ..hope now u understand what i am talking about and why i am a sad a bit .... :( :( :(
I know it's hard to wait guys (trust me on that one) but I'm pretty sure everything will be fine soon, as far as I know CPCM is faster than CPCV ever was and if the files are being transferred they must have enough officers to deal with all the applications. We should stay positive no matter what..

And seems like CPCV has stopped working on July-August-ETC.. applicants just to finish with the applicants that were left begin (like a bunch of us)!

Have anybody seen anything different on eCAS?