+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Yslandgurl

Jan 21, 2013
HARMIN said:
Congrats guys .. :) :) :)
Hi Harmin, thanks a lot! enjoy and embrace the peace and quiet while it lasts because once you get your PR card and start working, you will long for these quiet moments. :) :)

Whitecap

Feb 13, 2014
ArtSnow said:
Hi guys, I guess the March wave is now long gone and most part of you I don't "know" and you don't know me, anyways here is a short explanation of my application.
I was from March 20, on January 14TH I received an email from CIC requesting 3 documents from my wife (the sponsor) and medicals from me, they didn't give AIP because of that, problem was that I sent all the documents they were requested originally and I did my medicals and sent everything as well with my application but they lost it.
Regardless I went on a spiral and was able to send the documents again in a week (I had them scanned still on my hard drive and the other one we had to go to Alberta's Queens Bench court to get), I also re booked and payed new medicals.
Last Wednesday the 12TH at 6.55PM I received an Email granting me AIP and telling me they are looking for my medicals and not to redo them until they contact me (too bad I already payed and did the medical, but I was still able to save the blood test and the X- Ray).

Because this was uncharted territory to me and there was no information of how long might it be to for them to re-access the applications after asking for more documents or anything else, seems to be that they review it after a month, this also happened to someone here that by that time told me it should be 5 weeks and as you guys can see it was 4 in my case.
Now I am planning my Cancun vacation with my wife and waiting for my work permit so I can go and get my SIN number to finally get a driver's license and start applying for a few jobs.
Thank you everybody for your support and all the knowledge shared, without this forum and the amazing people here I wouldn't have been able to do all this process by myself.
For you guys still waiting, just stay in peace, soon or later it shall come to pass...
God bless you all, I'll be around...
Hey ArtSnow

Me and my fiancée received a request for additional proof of cohab on Jan 17, got everything together and sent out to vergille and was received on Jan 20, we haven't heard anything as of yet, did u resend to vergille or I hear some apps have been moved to Montreal, just wondering when u resent if sent to vergille or Montreal we filled out app originally on Mar 21 2013

Thanks!

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Mrs_Canuck said:
Congrats! Don't worry. :) My husband and I received AIP and OWP without receiving DM right away even though we sent a complete package. We just received DM today after 28 days. Not sure why some people get everything right away and others don't. Don't worry, everything will be okay.

Quick question for you guys as well, does anyone know how far in advance landing appointments are made? I'm just hoping that it doesn't run into our vacation time! :p
You should call the call center and ask them what is the average waiting time for your landing office, at least they would give you their estimate ;D

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Tiger56 said:
Hi everyone. We got AIP today! My wife also got approval for her work permit which we sent off later. Although we sent in the medicals and police check and paid all the fees we did not get DM. Hopefully soon. The email came from Vegreville.

I don't post on here but I do read lots of your comments. Thanks for the support and good information.

Guri can you update the spreadsheet. Thanks for all your hard work.
Hey,

Congratulations....... :D

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
marylou said:
Congratulations on getting your work permit.

You need to go into Service Ontario with the work permit and ID to get your SIN. They will give you the number and the actual card will come in the mail soon after.
JHWife2011 said:
Sorry just want to correct the office for SIN's is Service Canada not Ontario ;)
Thanks guys, I was able to find the correct office for me and I'll be going in on Monday since we had already planned a trip the art museum.

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
Frignanij said:
Hey sage81 !!! I saw that you applied September 16 !!! I also applied that day ! lest's see what day we will have good news! good luck !
Oh yeah..good news is what we gonna get ok... ;D ;D ;D

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
good Morning all,

Please help with this question, my husband has his landing interview on Tuesday.
He has a licence, but I don't have one it there what other proof can I show for same address?
Paystub? credit card bills? or even letter from revenue Canada.

Please let us know.

Thank you,

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Guys I feel so frustrated. I went to apply AB healthcare with my OWP. The application was put in but I got a call from the registry that there is a problem. My work permit states 'does not confer temporary resident status'

Any body else has that?

The registry told me that they need first stage approval proof when I told them that the first stage is approved and this is the OWP that comes after. AB healthcare office closed yesterday so registry is going to call them today again to confirm.

Not sure if this is a problem? :/

marylou

Aug 22, 2010
North York, Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Submitted to Vegreville - Now Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
02-01-2014
JHWife2011 said:
Sorry just want to correct the office for SIN's is Service Canada not Ontario ;)

My sincerest apologies.......it's Service Canada, I always get the 2 mixed up.

Once the correct office is located, all will be well.

ishy

Feb 19, 2013
Kingston, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
AIP: December 20, 2013
Interview........
DM: January 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landing letter received 23-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014 in Ottawa
ishy said:
So we just received our landing letter for February 11 at 1:00 pm. Yup that's right, we were suppose to go in CIC Ottawa 5 hours ago. Post was dated Feb 4, but I think the recent snow storms has been messing with the mail system. Now we have to fax them a letter tomorrow to reschedule.

Just a warning to the Ottawa inlanders.....CIC is working in Inception time.

Called in again today to CIC, was told we've been rescheduled for February 25. The second letter was sent on the 17th, so they basically added 1 extra day. We still haven't received the second letter yet...luckily I thought about calling today

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
nrajani_99 said:
good Morning all,

Please help with this question, my husband has his landing interview on Tuesday.
He has a licence, but I don't have one it there what other proof can I show for same address?
Paystub? credit card bills? or even letter from revenue Canada.

Please let us know.

Thank you,
Did he get any government checks? Or have a health card? I would bring everything with his address on it that you have.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
linxord said:
Guys I feel so frustrated. I went to apply AB healthcare with my OWP. The application was put in but I got a call from the registry that there is a problem. My work permit states 'does not confer temporary resident status'

Any body else has that?

The registry told me that they need first stage approval proof when I told them that the first stage is approved and this is the OWP that comes after. AB healthcare office closed yesterday so registry is going to call them today again to confirm.

Not sure if this is a problem? :/
Why don't you forward them a copy of your AIP email? That should be enough proof for them.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Mrs_Canuck said:
Did he get any government checks? Or have a health card? I would bring everything with his address on it that you have.
Ontario government doesn't have address on it.

oh well I will try to take all the bills with me.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Linden said:
Why don't you forward them a copy of your AIP email? That should be enough proof for them.
We did. But the person in registry is going to call AB Healthcare today and find out.

Does any body else's workpermit say 'Does not confer temporary resident status' or is it just me?

Tiger56

Nov 3, 2013
Mrs_Canuck said:
Congrats! Don't worry. :) My husband and I received AIP and OWP without receiving DM right away even though we sent a complete package. We just received DM today after 28 days. Not sure why some people get everything right away and others don't. Don't worry, everything will be okay.

Quick question for you guys as well, does anyone know how far in advance landing appointments are made? I'm just hoping that it doesn't run into our vacation time! :p
Thanks