+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Linden said:
There must be a misunderstanding there the bulletin clearly says that applications received after Jan.17, 2014 are going to CPC-M.
Or, this was something that CIC was implementing and the bulletin simply means `new applications' are to be sent to CPC-M. It's possible that CPC-M is now going to handle all applications, while OWP would still be processed at CPC-V...maybe?!?!

The unknown part of this mystery, is when an application is truly deemed to be `in-process'...as those apparently will remain at CPC-V.

Who really knows what's going on with those wacky kids with all the `power' over us. :eek:

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Ponga said:
Or, this was something that CIC was implementing and the bulletin simply means `new applications' are to be sent to CPC-M. It's possible that CPC-M is now going to handle all applications, while OWP would still be processed at CPC-V...maybe?!?!

The unknown part of this mystery, is when an application is truly deemed to be `in-process'...as those apparently will remain at CPC-V.

Who really knows what's going on with those wacky kids with all the `power' over us. :eek:
Yes all new applications are going to CPC-M.

I'm fairly certain the application is 'in process' at AOR even if CPC-V isn't really doing anything with it right after AOR. Why would it state that the application is being processed on ECAS otherwise?

crester

Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: 24-01-2014 \\ DM: 03-03-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014@Montreal
Thank you! Guri3577! :D

guri3577 said:
Crester, I have you updated on the sheet.

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
Ponga said:
Uh...they told you that all applications that they had, were sent to CPC-M???
yes

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Linden said:
Yes all new applications are going to CPC-M.

I'm fairly certain the application is 'in process' at AOR even if CPC-V isn't really doing anything with it right after AOR. Why would it state that the application is being processed on ECAS otherwise?
I know that AOR seems logical, but...many other areas of this overall process have thwarted logic!

Too bad we can't find someone that's absolutely certain...about this change. Even calling the CIC Call Centre seems moot...unless you feel lucky playing `agent roulette'. "Hmmm...was I just given the right answer, or `other' answer"?!?! LOL!

crester

Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: 24-01-2014 \\ DM: 03-03-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014@Montreal
Thank you, JohnnyP, Guri3577 just added my info in the spreadsheet! Hope you can get your good news very soon!

JohnnyP said:
oh i c..

I think you need to send a message to guri3577.
Congrats on your belated AIP and hope you get your DM soon.

ikarasu

Sep 22, 2013
So is the landing interviews not first come / first serve? two people who got their DM after me have a landing interview at the vancouver office :'( I received the decision made E-mail on Jan 07... Over a month now. Seems a lot of people are getting it after only 2 weeks.

You would think they'd do it in order of received...

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Thank you, Bright skies, 5hr3wd, God be with us, Daizey, Johnny P, Shyla36, Guri, Marylou and Ruppcs, for your congratulations! It is a surreal feeling to refresh your email for the millionth time and suddenly see THE email! The party will start as soon as my other half gets home from work!

Let's keep the good news comin' CIC!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Happywife08 said:
Thank you everyone for your nice comments about my landing yesterday.Here are all the details. Quite a bit to read.

Landing Office Etobicoke.

So hubby and I drove down there we were 40min early so we waited a little then drove to the underground parking (go with time there was almost no spaces we went around looking for one for 5 minutes) we went up stairs to the office (there is a few for different things) arrived at 10:35am there was quite a few people at the door since it was full inside, my hubby went to reception and ask they ask for the landing letter for 10:45am. I gave it to her and she looked me up in the list and then said congratulations, take a seat and they will call your name. There was only 3 windows open so after a while they call my name, she asked me for my passport and photos and driver licence as well as my hubby's. (please make sure you both have a document that has your address I saw a few people had to leave and come back with some doc because you need proof of address) Best thing to have is a driver's licence.) then she did some things and then passed me this paper and told me to check my information, I did and then she came back and said she was going to ask us both some questions. she started with hubby and ask him if everything was still ok between us, and if he still wanted to sponsor me which he answer yes.. LOL.
After that she asked me if I had committed any crimes in or outside canada or have any problems with the law.?
She asked me if I have ever been refused entry or been deported from Canada or any other country?
She ask me if I have any depends in or outside Canada.?
I answer no, initial and signed my answers and she said congratulations you are officially a Canadian Permanent Resident also gave me a copy of the doc I signed and said I have to keep it to get citizenship and when I retired for pension but Cannot laminate it. Then she gave me a paper with information (citizenship, health care, sponsoring family and more) and said my PR card will arrive 6-8 weeks in the mail
Then she gave me a doc to fill up to get my SIN she told me they will call me in window 7 to give me my new SIN.
I had to wait but then the office closes from 12pm to 1pm for lunch so at about 12:34pm they told to go for lunch and then come back for your SIN (if you don't want to wait you can go but to get your SIN number at other location you will have to wait for your PR card) so We went for something fast and then came back at 1pm. they call my name second I gave him the paper I filled in and then he ask me if I have had a SIN # before I said no and he gave me a paper with my SIN, he said the new card will arrived in the mail in 10-12 days.

and that was it.

I am landed Permanent Resident.
Congratulations Happywife!!!! thank you soooo much that even with this joyfull event you took the time to share in detail with us. wat a lot of good advices you give us all. I feel soooooo happy for you.

You are a Canadian PR!!!!! Champagne!!!!! Be happy!!!!

fsfh60

Apr 26, 2012
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013
Congrats guys seriously the more i read the happier I get. GO CIC GO !!!! Any one around the surrey bc area could recommend a doctor to get medicals at thats cheaper :) ps. GO TEAM CANADA

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Cirene said:
Aww que bien! te deseo mucha suerte. Que no daría yo por visitar mi familia también! Estoy muy feliz por ti :D
Gracias..!!! igual la mejor de las suertes..!!! Si yo se a que te refieres pero ya pronto estaras en la posición parra oder ir. Aunque aveces parece muy lejano ya llegara… Esperando las mejores noticias pronto para ti..

danib said:
Ah Happywife08!! How nice to hear these words from you, the journey is over!!!
Congrats, I wish you the most beautiful days in your life here in Canada!
Y ahora...vamos vamos Costa Rica!!!! Yo estoy muy muy contenta por usted!!!
:):)
Aww gracias infinitas..!!! I will… make the best of this opportunity…
Pura Vida..!!! Como decimos en mi tierra..

Tribilin

Feb 6, 2013
Happywife08 said:
Thank you everyone for your nice comments about my landing yesterday.Here are all the details. Quite a bit to read.
Congratulations!! My landing interview was pretty much the same, except my partner didn't have ID with our address but the lady said he could look for something on his phone, anything with name and address, so I think we got lucky, I would have hated To go back home just for that :p

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Jollybeans said:
Yup I took down the details already. Just discussing with my husband about whom we can ask to write the letter officially for me. Getting the COC for Sgp is really irritating. :-X
Jollybeans....R u Singaporean ??because if u r not Singaporean then u need to fill up one more form ..that's call COC Appeal form ..for more info u can login to www.spf.gov.sg ..good luck and god bless all of us