AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Congrats Happywife! Hope you have a great Canadian life from now on!

Happywife08 said:
Thank you everyone for your nice comments about my landing yesterday.Here are all the details. Quite a bit to read.

Landing Office Etobicoke.

So hubby and I drove down there we were 40min early so we waited a little then drove to the underground parking (go with time there was almost no spaces we went around looking for one for 5 minutes) we went up stairs to the office (there is a few for different things) arrived at 10:35am
I am landed Permanent Resident.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Happywife08 said:
Thank you everyone for your nice comments about my landing yesterday.Here are all the details. Quite a bit to read.

So hubby and I drove down there we were 40min early so we waited a little then drove to the underground parking (go with time there was almost no spaces we went around looking for one for 5 minutes) we went up stairs to the office (there is a few for different things) arrived at 10:35am there was quite a few people at the door since it was full inside, my hubby went to reception and ask they ask for the landing letter for 10:45am. I gave it to her and she looked me up in the list and then said congratulations, take a seat and they will call your name. There was only 3 windows open so after a while they call my name, she asked me for my passport and photos and driver licence as well as my hubby's. (please make sure you both have a document that has your address I saw a few people had to leave and come back with some doc because you need proof of address) Best thing to have is a driver's licence.) then she did some things and then passed me this paper and told me to check my information, I did and then she came back and said she was going to ask us both some questions. she started with hubby and ask him if everything was still ok between us, and if he still wanted to sponsor me which he answer yes.. LOL.
After that she asked me if I had committed any crimes in or outside canada or have any problems with the law.?
She asked me if I have ever been refused entry or been deported from Canada or any other country?
She ask me if I have any depends in or outside Canada.?
I answer no, initial and signed my answers and she said congratulations you are officially a Canadian Permanent Resident also gave me a copy of the doc I signed and said I have to keep it to get citizenship and when I retired for pension but Cannot laminate it. Then she gave me a paper with information (citizenship, health care, sponsoring family and more) and said my PR card will arrive 6-8 weeks in the mail
Then she gave me a doc to fill up to get my SIN she told me they will call me in window 7 to give me my new SIN.
I had to wait but then the office closes from 12pm to 1pm for lunch so at about 12:34pm they told to go for lunch and then come back for your SIN (if you don't want to wait you can go but to get your SIN number at other location you will have to wait for your PR card) so We went for something fast and then came back at 1pm. they call my name second I gave him the paper I filled in and then he ask me if I have had a SIN # before I said no and he gave me a paper with my SIN, he said the new card will arrived in the mail in 10-12 days.

and that was it.

Congrats!! So happy for you both, and thanks so much for sharing your experience landing! These are happy days for you! ;D

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
AckTivity said:
Egads Cirene. I'm so sorry. :( I certainly hope they put it together faster than that.

I kept wondering if they had lost ours at some point but I'm guessing they haven't because of the request for documents.
Yeah, bad luck I guess :( Nothing for you yet ?! This is so frustrating!!

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
Cirene said:
Yeah, bad luck I guess :( Nothing for you yet ?! This is so frustrating!!
Not a peep. :(

I'm tempted to call CIC again, but it's only been two weeks since our last call.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Jollybeans said:
Thank you Harmin! ;D That's right, this forum is all about helping and supporting each other 'regardless of race, language or religion' right? :p
Hope we all get our AIP very soon!
Jollybeans.... Did u already copy that letter or not yet ? ..i mean the letter i post here one day ago ...

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
AckTivity said:

I'm tempted to call CIC again, but it's only been two weeks since our last call.
You should call them, it won't hurt..!! *fingers crossed*

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
JohnnyP said:
Thanks for the summary, MisterBob!
just recording for all that is interested. seems to be going well!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
AckTivity said:

Guys if u didn't heard any thing coming couples of week then better u guys try to approach ur Area MP..Good luck guys and god bless all of us

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
oh guys thank you AGAIN.. I don't get tired to thank you all.
and I love sharing my experience and I hope it helps someone like the many posts that helped me..
I really owe a lot to this Forum I learned so many things and specially at the beginning when you think you cannot do this, because it is too complicated or thinking that you need to spend thousands of dollars in a lawyer (good for you if you did) Well I didn't have that type of money and to be quite honest I believe that nobody has the interest in it like you do, so I work hard in making sure I had a good substantial complete application and it paid off… and a lot of things was thanks to you and this forum in general.

Now I have to wait for my PR Card and then I am going to Costa Rica to see my family awww.!!!!!!
Hope it all goes as smooth.

Let me know of you need anything

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Happywife08 said:
and I love sharing my experience and I hope it helps someone like the many posts that helped me..
I really owe a lot to this Forum I learned so many things and specially at the beginning when you think you cannot do this, because it is too complicated or thinking that you need to spend thousands of dollars in a lawyer (good for you if you did) Well I didn't have that type of money and to be quite honest I believe that nobody has the interest in it like you do, so I work hard in making sure I had a good substantial complete application and it paid off... and a lot of things was thanks to you and this forum in general.

Now I have to wait for my PR Card and then I am going to Costa Rica to see my family awww.!!!!!!

WELL ..We not gonna tired keep Saying Congrats to u ha ha ha ..I am missing my motherland (Singapore) Too ...i am hoping i will fly back soon also ....... :'( :'( :'(

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Happywife08 said:
I really owe a lot to this Forum I learned so many things and specially at the beginning when you think you cannot do this, because it is too complicated or thinking that you need to spend thousands of dollars in a lawyer (good for you if you did) Well I didn't have that type of money and to be quite honest I believe that nobody has the interest in it like you do, so I work hard in making sure I had a good substantial complete application and it paid off... and a lot of things was thanks to you and this forum in general.

Aww que bien! te deseo mucha suerte. Que no daría yo por visitar mi familia también! Estoy muy feliz por ti :D

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
MisterBob said:
You will soon! Ours was received on June 28th, 2013 and just got our email on Feb 6th, 2014 - last week for AIP. We just got the work permit yesterday, Feb 12th! Not too long after. Just sharing you and update. :)
Thanks, MisterBob! I'll admit...I'm getting a bit impatient. I know it shouldn't be too much longer now! Maybe even tomorrow, if I'm lucky! Your work permit arrived so quickly...that's great! Now the job search begins!

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
crester said:
It should be an email sent to the sponsor.
And what about DM? Email to the principal applicant Im guessing?

Edit: thank you misterbob... something to expect since im an early july applicant ;D

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Daizey said:
Thanks JLynn! At least one good thing out of it, I have UCI now and can check it online! Gotta look at the positive things sometimes. :)
You're absolutely right! :)

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
Happywife08 said:

So hubby and I drove down there we were 40min early so we waited a little then drove to the underground parking (go with time there was almost no spaces we went around looking for one for 5 minutes) we went up stairs to the office (there is a few for different things) arrived at 10:35am there was quite a few people at the door since it was full inside, my hubby went to reception and ask they ask for the landing letter for 10:45am. I gave it to her and she looked me up in the list and then said congratulations, take a seat and they will call your name. There was only 3 windows open so after a while they call my name, she asked me for my passport and photos and driver licence as well as my hubby's. (please make sure you both have a document that has your address I saw a few people had to leave and come back with some doc because you need proof of address) Best thing to have is a driver's licence.) then she did some things and then passed me this paper and told me to check my information, I did and then she came back and said she was going to ask us both some questions. she started with hubby and ask him if everything was still ok between us, and if he still wanted to sponsor me which he answer yes.. LOL.
After that she asked me if I had committed any crimes in or outside canada or have any problems with the law.?
She asked me if I have ever been refused entry or been deported from Canada or any other country?
She ask me if I have any depends in or outside Canada.?
I answer no, initial and signed my answers and she said congratulations you are officially a Canadian Permanent Resident also gave me a copy of the doc I signed and said I have to keep it to get citizenship and when I retired for pension but Cannot laminate it. Then she gave me a paper with information (citizenship, health care, sponsoring family and more) and said my PR card will arrive 6-8 weeks in the mail
Then she gave me a doc to fill up to get my SIN she told me they will call me in window 7 to give me my new SIN.
I had to wait but then the office closes from 12pm to 1pm for lunch so at about 12:34pm they told to go for lunch and then come back for your SIN (if you don't want to wait you can go but to get your SIN number at other location you will have to wait for your PR card) so We went for something fast and then came back at 1pm. they call my name second I gave him the paper I filled in and then he ask me if I have had a SIN # before I said no and he gave me a paper with my SIN, he said the new card will arrived in the mail in 10-12 days.

and that was it.

Thank you for sharing! This is so inspiring!