Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Tuesdayc said:
Nope, I am a citizen but I had to wait for the official letter too. SPF is simply too strict about the clearances I suppose. Not to mention many questions on why I am leaving SG. LOL!
hmm I guess Harmin did not apply with an official letter thats why it took so long?
So did you have to wait for after AIP to receive the official letter?
Or do they send it to you along the way of your waiting time?
how long have you been waiting to receive your COC since applying for it?
lol i think SPF is the only place that people have been facing troubles getting the clearances..
oh haha so they grilled you on why you're leaving SG?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Tuesdayc said:
Nope, I am a citizen but I had to wait for the official letter too. SPF is simply too strict about the clearances I suppose. Not to mention many questions on why I am leaving SG. LOL!
yes u r right ..they ask me 3 good reason ..why i am leaving singapore ...i was so stressed that time ...look like this is not application form ..its look like they interrogating me .... :'( :'(

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
red_gatsby said:
hmm I guess Harmin did not apply with an official letter thats why it took so long?
So did you have to wait for after AIP to receive the official letter?
Or do they send it to you along the way of your waiting time?
how long have you been waiting to receive your COC since applying for it?
lol i think SPF is the only place that people have been facing troubles getting the clearances..
oh haha so they grilled you on why you're leaving SG?
You know our gov...they always like to bully us ..so its not surprised for me because we r used to already ..ha ha ha

Tribilin

Feb 6, 2013
Hi Guys, can some one help me with this please??

In the letter I received with my landing interview date said I could pay my right of permanent residence fee online, which I did a few minutes ago and I have my receipt here. What I need to know is if I have mail the receipt somewhere or just bring it to the landing interview, I'm confused

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
Tilikun said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/vegreville.asp
The clinic will send the results to CIC in about 8 days , so you shouldn't have to send anything else , but if you really want , that's the address that receives additions documents in Vegreville .( since your application was originally sent to Vegreville ,it means any additionalls will go to Vegreville also , not Mississauga )
Thanks you very much Tilkun for your info. Indeed the medical exam is not yet completed since my wife is pregnant for 4 months. Thus the clinic provided us a paper and asked us to send it by ourselves to the CIC. Thanks you again :)

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Tribilin said:
Hi Guys, can some one help me with this please??

In the letter I received with my landing interview date said I could pay my right of permanent residence fee online, which I did a few minutes ago and I have my receipt here. What I need to know is if I have mail the receipt somewhere or just bring it to the landing interview, I'm confused
I believe you just have to bring the receipt with you to the interview, you don't need to send it anywhere.

Others who have gone through a similar situation might jump in and give you a definite reply.

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
alexandre1610 said:
Thanks you very much Tilkun for your info. Indeed the medical exam is not yet completed since my wife is pregnant for 4 months. Thus the clinic provided us a paper and asked us to send it by ourselves to the CIC. Thanks you again :)
You're welcome ! And congrats for your soon coming baby ! And yes , it is a good idea to send paperwork the clinic gave you, since it is incomplete medicals due to pregnancy .

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Hi all,

When you send in additional info/documents to CIC, do you write your name/UCI on every sheet of paper/pic or just on the envelope itself?
Also, does anyone know approximately how long does it take for your additional info to be matched up with your file?

Thanks

seangis

Mar 13, 2013
seangis said:
Looking at that spreadsheet makes me sad....makes me paranoid that I have stuffed my application up somehow :(
and bang in my inbox is AIP and OWP approval. Thery said that PR wont come until they do medical, security and background checks but I sent all that in with my application last April so I figure I do not need to anything more.... So stoked...thanks for being a listening ear guys

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
seangis said:
and bang in my inbox is AIP and OWP approval. Thery said that PR wont come until they do medical, security and background checks but I sent all that in with my application last April so I figure I do not need to anything more.... So stoked...thanks for being a listening ear guys

Congratulations.......

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
seangis said:
Awesome! Congratulations! :)

Tribilin

Feb 6, 2013
linxord said:
I believe you just have to bring the receipt with you to the interview, you don't need to send it anywhere.

Others who have gone through a similar situation might jump in and give you a definite reply.
Thank you! I believe the same, or at least I hope so hehe, my appointment is next week. I mean, if I paid and have proof of that I don't see what could be the problem

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
seangis said:
There you go ! Congratulations ! When did you file you app ? I don't see you on the spreadsheet

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Hi Everyone,

After landing interview, do you need your PR card to cross the us border by car.

Please adivse.

Thank you,