+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a Absolute **** take, why is it taking so long and why are they working on applications still from October.

Less people are applying In-Land and more people are applying via Outland yet they are being processed FASTER!!!

Seriously when are they going to sort this out as its wrecking and destroying peoples lives.

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Well we mailed are application on 11 th July 2013.....no AOR as yet......and we are getting impatient already......so m sure those who are waiting since months.....it's crazy ........but guys......lets be positive and pray .....hope dat all of us are successful in our endeavours . Wishing the strike gets over soon and we get our approvals very soon..... :D

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
I highly recommend to those getting impatient to go through inland 2010 and 2011 threads...this time is the slowest as always. Yes, the date has been stuck at October 08,2012 but if you look in those threads they were on this date around this time. Recently they started giving AIP's in 6 months but before that most of the applicants were getting both stages approved together or close to each other. People from July 2012 are getting DM's so, don't loose hope look at everyday going by as 1 day less to get PR.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@laura8388
Congrats on your pregnancy :D! That's great stuff! Don't let because of CIC you have a stressful and unhealthy period! No alcohol!!!!! I remember when my application was 5 monthsb in March.

@nigea

That argument of people speaking about new rule slowing down application is nothing but gutter rubbish! Applications are stuck at October 8th and the rule became effective October 25th; so if they had reached late October and halted,then I'd have bought into the new rule argument

athraa.abb

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
File Transfer...
20-12-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2013; Second Meds Done: 30-11-2014
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Has anyone tried to bring a spouse into Canada as a visitor and then applied for sponsorship when the spouse was in Canada? How did that work out? How did you extend the visitor visa? Did you request an open work permit?

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013 (NO AOR even after six months! )

Hi,

I had mailed a complet (checked by a lawyer) Inland application with my Husband (Canadian Citizen) as a sponsor, at the Vegreville office on Februray 12, 2013. It was received at their office on Feb. 16, however, I have no news about its status so far. I have not received any AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) so far and I am really very concerned since it has been over six months now. Am I supposed to get an AOR in the email or my husband (sponsor) or our designated lawyer should have received it?????

Please guide me as to how should I check the status of my application (stage-I) in the absence of an AOR. I need to apply for OWP as well as I am losing precious time and money sitting at home.

Thanks

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013 NO AOR Yet!

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received an AOR on inland applications mailed in May or June 2013.............
Does an AOR contain the UCI?
Can an AOR be used to apply for an OWP?
How long does it take to get an OWP from the date of application (what are the processing times srating August 2013?)

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
ArtSnow said:
Finally found an inland 2013 8)

Hi everybody, first of all I would like to thank everybody in this forum that takes time to help the others, you guys saved me $3500 on an immigration lawyer.
My wife is sponsoring me, we sent our package by courier on March 10TH, arrived there on the 11TH.
I received what I now know (thanks to you again)it is AOR on March 20TH, by Email, with that Email came as well the request to provide more information on my background declaration as I forgot to include the periods and addresses I was unemployed back in Portugal.
I submitted my OWP with the application and my medicals were done Jan 07TH.
My wife also received an Email on March 22ND about her sponsor request and giving her a file number, I got an UCI number.
If someone could be so kind to add me to the spreadsheet I would be really thankfull.
Good luck all
Hi,

I am just curious as I have not received any correspondence from the CIC on my inland appl. and Its been nearly six months now. Did you and your sponsor both receive separate letters and/or emails about the AOR and the client ID?

I know my application was received at the Vegreville office in Feb. 2013 but no acknowledgement from them so far.

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Our application was received on October 23, last year, and we got a letter in January acknowledging receipt. It contained a UCI for both me (applicant) and my husband (sponsor), and because we are in Québec, it instructed it to apply for the CSQ at that time.

That's about all I know, except to say that the ONLY consistent thing about CIC is that it is extremely inconsistent.

KDC

Jul 28, 2013
I am a Canadian Citizen and my girlfriend is on her post-graduate work permit that expires mid September,
she was able to find jobs but non of her employers were ready to go through the LMO process as they found that to be a hassle
I have been with her over 2 years now and I do not want her to have to leave, so I want to marry her as soon as possible will that help? I do love her, my family knows her since I've known her and they are all supportive of us. Can someone just guide me as to what is the best way to go about this situation please

Thanks

niks1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2014
applied4PR said:
Hi,

I am just curious as I have not received any correspondence from the CIC on my inland appl. and Its been nearly six months now. Did you and your sponsor both receive separate letters and/or emails about the AOR and the client ID?

I know my application was received at the Vegreville office in Feb. 2013 but no acknowledgement from them so far.
Hi,

My wife applied for my PR in Mar 2013 (4th of March to be precise) from within Canada. It is quite frustrating to wait 6 months for the 1st step to clear. Have you tried contacting the CIC office? You can call them and ask them about your case.

I contacted them in May 2013 and they told me that they can't tell me anything before six months. I also asked them about the Oct date for Step 1 and their response was quite vague, their response was “it is typical to show old dates on website”. I am quite worried about their timing, my 6 months get over on 4th Sept, but after reading what others are going through I am not sure if I will be getting stage 1 cleared on time.

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
athraa.abb said:
Has anyone tried to bring a spouse into Canada as a visitor and then applied for sponsorship when the spouse was in Canada? How did that work out? How did you extend the visitor visa? Did you request an open work permit?
Hi

I had a visitor visa and we just mailed our inland application.......just waiting for AOR.......

I have sent an application for open work permit along with it. As suggested by CIC agents and many people on this blog......I have not sent the extension of visa if the application for open work permit has been sent.

Take care

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
niks1 said:
Hi,

My wife applied for my PR in Mar 2013 (4th of March to be precise) from within Canada. It is quite frustrating to wait 6 months for the 1st step to clear. Have you tried contacting the CIC office? You can call them and ask them about your case.

I contacted them in May 2013 and they told me that they can't tell me anything before six months. I also asked them about the Oct date for Step 1 and their response was quite vague, their response was “it is typical to show old dates on website”. I am quite worried about their timing, my 6 months get over on 4th Sept, but after reading what others are going through I am not sure if I will be getting stage 1 cleared on time.
I understand your worry. But as you know, many people who sent their application at late 2012 and early 2013 are still waiting for AIP. When my husband called, the officer of call center told that the processing times (6 months) was unreliable. It's true. October 8th is not 6 months ago. Being positive is good, however don't get your hopes up too much.

I hope that we hear good news from a lot of people this week.

Jul 28, 2013
Hey everyone,

This is a great forum! I am glad I came across it.

Here is my info, please add it to your spreadsheet:

Category: Spouse
Visa office: Vegreville
App received: Nov 12, 2012
In process: Jan 9, 2013
AIP:
OWP
DM:
Landing:
PR card:

Additional info:
Submitted OWP, Medical along with application.

I was wondering, what does 'CSQ' and 'DM' stand for?

Good Luck to us all!!

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
niks1 said:
Hi,

I am planning to call them this week. It has been very frustrating experience, not to mention the emotional toll on marital life and financial loss in terms of lost wages during the wait period. I dont understand who made such ridiculous rules................it has totally disrupted my professional life.