Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
Ahhh ok, yes that makes sense then! I thought you were more around my time. No stress then, things will move along!

xredtulipx

Mar 1, 2013
Hi i'll be very thankful if someone can help me in this i'm not from a visa exempt country i have a single entry visit visa of Canada and multiple entry visa of US. In feb 2013 i was in canada where i got a job offer and employers also provide me with a positive LMO now i'm un US to meet my family and planning to go back to canada as i can re-enter again on single entry if i just visit US. I'm planning to go on the border my question is this that can i just ask to change my status from visitor to worker at the border? is this possible that they can give me that? has anybody have any experience of doing this? plz i really need to know that urgently i'll b very thankful to u.

Thanks.

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xredtulipx said:
Hi i'll be very thankful if someone can help me in this i'm not from a visa exempt country i have a single entry visit visa of Canada and multiple entry visa of US. In feb 2013 i was in canada where i got a job offer and employers also provide me with a positive LMO now i'm un US to meet my family and planning to go back to canada as i can re-enter again on single entry if i just visit US. I'm planning to go on the border my question is this that can i just ask to change my status from visitor to worker at the border? is this possible that they can give me that? has anybody have any experience of doing this? plz i really need to know that urgently i'll b very thankful to u.

Thanks.
Since you are from a non-visa exempt country you should apply your work permit with LMO in the US while visiting. You have to do the medical exam as well. That is what I did at CIC Los Angeles,. I was able to get the work permit and the visa. Good luck!

xredtulipx

Mar 1, 2013
Thanks for the reply. I have already done my medical but since i'm here on visit and i have a really short time of period as i have booked my return tickets so can't take a risk to apply in LA and wiat for 2 months that's y i'm going to border. Do u think it will work for us?

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it works only for visa exempt nationals but I also read somewhere that it worked for non-visa where they flagpoled on the border and got their work permit. You can try I guess.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
imeegr8 said:
in spreedsheet whats the meaning of CSQ ????
CSQ - Certificat de sélection du Québec

If sponsor and applicant do NOT live in Quebec, don't care about CSQ! If they live in Quebec, CIC ask them to get it.

Here the step (3-5 are for ONLY whom live in Quebec)
1. Apply for Family class (as you know! ;))
2. After CIC receive your app, CIC send e-mail to sponsor. (AOR)
3. CIC send e-mail to sponsor about getting CSQ.
4. Sponsor and applicant send applications for CSQ to MICC.
5. CSQ is sent by snail mail. The decision will be sent directly to CIC by MICC.
6. CIC continue to check sponsor.
7. Sponsor gets AIP
8. CIC start to check applicant.
9. DM

imeegr8

May 26, 2012
thank you :)

Tomorisu said:
CSQ - Certificat de sélection du Québec

If sponsor and applicant do NOT live in Quebec, don't care about CSQ! If they live in Quebec, CIC ask them to get it.

Here the step (3-5 are for ONLY whom live in Quebec)
1. Apply for Family class (as you know! ;))
2. After CIC receive your app, CIC send e-mail to sponsor. (AOR)
3. CIC send e-mail to sponsor about getting CSQ.
4. Sponsor and applicant send applications for CSQ to MICC.
5. CSQ is sent by snail mail. The decision will be sent directly to CIC by MICC.
6. CIC continue to check sponsor.
7. Sponsor gets AIP
8. CIC start to check applicant.
9. DM

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Hey everyone just letting u know I received AOR in my email this morning (13/4/2013). For the sake of d spreadsheet I mailed my application on the 16/03/2013, they received it on the 22/3/2013. Best of luck everyone!!!!

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Can someone tell me how to log in to ecass when I tries I got aessage stating we have received instructions to remove information abt this application from the internet....plz help

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Ohh this wait seem to go on and on forever lol. Not working is driving me crazy as i'm sitting home day in day out.. ^^

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Line.a said:
Ohh this wait seem to go on and on forever lol. Not working is driving me crazy as i'm sitting home day in day out.. ^^
Boy do I know what u mean but now my time is occupied with av3 month old :D read some books volunteer lol
Best of luck!!!

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Hello everyone!

I think I spent a good amount of time reading through Inland 2012 and then 2013 =D wanted to make sure that I didn't make any mistakes in the application.

I'm being sponsored by my wife. We've completed the application and will be sending it in soon.

I have gathered all the proof of relationship prior to our marriage. Gifts, Travel together, The tickets I paid for her, Transfer of money, Visits when she was away on a co-op term. for 4 months, Letters from the family, Letters from friends, Wedding pictures, Copy of our wedding vows, Skype logs (when she was away).

I'm just very nervous about missing anything in the application so doing it carefully but I'm also racing against the time. We have a red flag on our case which would have CIC look closely to our relationship. I have a denied refugee claim. I hope I can put everything in quickly and join you guys here in the wait =)

I'm not sending in Meds or anything with the application. Just the application package, Supporting evidence and an OWP form.

Trying hard not to stress.

laura8388

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
Good luck linxord!

We received our AOR by email also while on vacation :) I believe it was April 5th :) so two weeks after they received the package! Can someone please advise what the next stage is? I'm presuming it will be a few months at least, and the first contact will be a call (??) to my husband (sponsor)? Or will he get approval in the mail if everything is ok..... Or what?

Thanks guys. Sure wish this was more straight forward! :)

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
You dont have to send police certificates if you have been living in canada since you turned 18, right?

and what about fingerprints/FBI stuff that i'm reading about?

Please advise.