Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
(received nothing so I called CIC)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2014
Thanks Nigea! :D

Do you know how long you have to have to wait to book for the appointment? :)

Nigea said:
Dr McDonagh She charged $55 x-ray and $14o for medical

Nessasary

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
;D Hello fellow inlanders. I have great news; my husband got his landing interview scheduled for November 22nd at Etobicoke office. The letter came in the mail and was dated Nov 4th. We are so happy!!

Screech, I want to make some corrections to our timeline.
We received AIP Oct 21st, but DM was dated Oct 23rd (not the 21st).

Thanks for all the support.

sweetpea22

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
(received nothing so I called CIC)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2014
Nessasary said:
;D Hello fellow inlanders. I have great news; my husband got his landing interview scheduled for November 22nd at Etobicoke office. The letter came in the mail and was dated Nov 4th. We are so happy!!

Screech, I want to make some corrections to our timeline.
We received AIP Oct 21st, but DM was dated Oct 23rd (not the 21st).

Thanks for all the support.
Congratulations :)

munah

Feb 24, 2013
We got the emails yesterday AIP and DM both stages at the same time we are sooo happy yaaaaay. Hope the rest of 2012 get good news soon, thanks guys everyone been a great support

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Congrats to munah on getting AIP and DM.

Congrats to nessasary on getting the landing date. Thanks for correcting my error.

Congrats to mikemk on getting AIP.

Timesheets are all updated.

Screech339

Jaimeirl

Star Member
Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-12-12
AOR Received.
22-1-13
Med's Request
24-10-13
Med's Done....
Nov 12 and 18-11-13
LANDED..........
11-06-14
Congrats to everyone in there good news with aip's and dm's.

Just gotta say though it really pee's me off how inconsistent cic are being,how do they decide who gets aip and not dm on the same dates?and some they make redo there medicals?from the same date as people getting dm when there medicals were done at the same time,don't get me wrong I'm over the moon for everyone getting there good news but it just kills me that we have to go through an other 8 month of waiting and have to spend over an other $400,it's bringing the dam price up to nearly $2000.thats a lot of money for a single income family.cic really dose my head in :mad: :mad: :( :(

Sorry rant over

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
sweetpea22 said:
Thanks Nigea! :D

Do you know how long you have to have to wait to book for the appointment? :)

Nigea said:
Dr McDonagh She charged $55 x-ray and $14o for medical
About a week

nairaboy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2012
Doc's Request.
17-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
Interview........
10-06-2015
I look at the time sheet and it almost bring tears to my eyes, I should have my AIP by now but thanks to CIC officers and their lies, loosing pple documents and messing around with pple life I have to wait again God knows for how long! I remember ordering FOSS note some months back and it show my marriage cert included in my application and yet by some magic reason it was never included!

Oh well God is able to so what need to be be done! My time shall come too soon! And congrats to everybody who got either AIP/DM or both!

hn1234

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
24-Nov-2012
Interview........
AIP + DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
08-Jan-2014
mikekmk said:
I'm not sure if this is the AIP... I'm sponsoring my wife and she got this letter today but I have not received anything... Not sure why the UCI is different then my AOR.

This letter refers to your application for the permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirement to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirement include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot be a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirement.

You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date... Etc....

Is it the AIP I've been waiting for??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You and I have the same timeline... fingers crossed i really hope I hear some good news soon.. now checking my mail anxiously every second....

Sonja/srb

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Jaimeirl said:

Just gotta say though it really pee's me off how inconsistent cic are being,how do they decide who gets aip and not dm on the same dates?and some they make redo there medicals?from the same date as people getting dm when there medicals were done at the same time,don't get me wrong I'm over the moon for everyone getting there good news but it just kills me that we have to go through an other 8 month of waiting and have to spend over an other $400,it's bringing the dam price up to nearly $2000.thats a lot of money for a single income family.cic really dose my head in :mad: :mad: :( :(

Sorry rant over
I don't think you'll have to wait another 8 months, I think they're waiting just for the medical so they can finish with your application.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Jaimeirl said:

Sorry rant over
Doing a new medical test doesn't reset your queue to the back of the line. You will likely get a response sooner than you think, once they received your medical result.

Screech339

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
:/
screech339 said:
Doing a new medical test doesn't reset your queue to the back of the line. You will likely get a response sooner than you think, once they received your medical result.

Screech339
I'm hoping that's what it is!!! I've had to redo mine and was given 60 days to do so.
I'm praying that after that given 60 days they'd check my file again!
That 60 days will be in a few days. Fingers cross if hear something soon!

mikekmk

May 10, 2013
hn1234 said:
You and I have the same timeline... fingers crossed i really hope I hear some good news soon.. now checking my mail anxiously every second....
Don't worry... It's coming soon.... it says on the website saying that they are only working on Nov 28, 2013... but I still got the AIPs... so most likely they are working on the applications submitted in December as well....

fingers crossed!!!!

By the way, check your junk mail folder as well... mine was sent to junk mail and I almost deleted it...

iav12

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
I landed about 40 days ago and now waiting for PR card to arrive.
Anybody recently received there PR card ? anyone know how long it will take to PR card to arrive..
Thanks ......

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
iav12 said:
Hi guys
I landed about 40 days ago and now waiting for PR card to arrive.
Anybody recently received there PR card ? anyone know how long it will take to PR card to arrive..
Thanks ......
The timeline for PR card arrival have been rather consistent. Right now the website says 52 days as of last week.

Screech339