Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Jaimeirl said:
I often have this problem,I can get to this page http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp but after that it will not load :(
thank you :) I'll have to do it with other computer

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Sonja/srb said:
thank you :) I'll have to do it with other computer
Sonja,

Let me know when you submitted the OWP online so that I can update timesheet properly.

Screech339

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
60%! wow. 70 here we come

green.puply

Mar 6, 2013
screech339 said:
Hi everyone. I have updated the timesheets according to latest feedback. Want to thank everyone for their contributions. I noticed that we hit another milestone in the timesheet. We have hit the 60% mark of completion. It wasn't that long ago that we hit the 50% mark. Here to hitting 70% soon.

Screech339
Dear Screech339
Can you pls help me know how can I notify CIC office that I already paid my RPRF online. I have the copies of receipt with me now but have no idea how to send it and who should i sent it to? I try to call CIC and cannot reach the agent.
After reading several post I think I should wait for Etobicoke office contact me and required the proof of payment, right?
Or should I fax, mail the receipt to CIC Vegriville? If yes, who should I addressed to or just sent to the Case Processing with my UCI attached
I am really confused now because I scare they will delay my interview date because I didnt pay the fee from the beginning.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
green.puply said:
Dear Screech339
Can you pls help me know how can I notify CIC office that I already paid my RPRF online. I have the copies of receipt with me now but have no idea how to send it and who should i sent it to? I try to call CIC and cannot reach the agent.
After reading several post I think I should wait for Etobicoke office contact me and required the proof of payment, right?
Or should I fax, mail the receipt to CIC Vegriville? If yes, who should I addressed to or just sent to the Case Processing with my UCI attached
I am really confused now because I scare they will delay my interview date because I didnt pay the fee from the beginning.
If I was in your shoes, and already paid the RPRF, I would wait until I get landing leÞter from Etobicoke. The letter may tell you to bring passport, documents, etc and make no mention of any fees to be paid. Etobicoke office may notice that the fee is paid and not mention it in letter. If it hasn't been paid, I am sure the letter would tell you this. I wouldn't worry about it the moment. Wait for the letter first before worrying about the fee.

Screech339

green.puply

Mar 6, 2013
screech339 said:
If I was in your shoes, and already paid the RPRF, I would wait until I get landing leÞter from Etobicoke. The letter may tell you to bring passport, documents, etc and make no mention of any fees to be paid. Etobicoke office may notice that the fee is paid and not mention it in letter. If it hasn't been paid, I am sure the letter would tell you this. I wouldn't worry about it the moment. Wait for the letter first before worrying about the fee.

Screech339
Thanks a lot.
I will calm me down and wait until I got the letter from Etobicoke.
You r the best agent, Screech ^^

Ronny07

Jul 9, 2013
Dear Screech,

We just got an email from CIC stating:

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law
Partner in Canada Class.
This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the Canadian Immigration
Centre in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you
for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete,
that office will notify you by mail of their decision."

We called CIC and talked to the agent and she said that CIC needs more information on our relationship.
The thing we're confused about is that we've given them every detail in terms of our relationship,
and our marriage....so what more information could they be asking for?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Ronny07 said:
Dear Screech,

We just got an email from CIC stating:

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law
Partner in Canada Class.
This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the Canadian Immigration
Centre in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you
for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete,
that office will notify you by mail of their decision."

We called CIC and talked to the agent and she said that CIC needs more information on our relationship.
The thing we're confused about is that we've given them every detail in terms of our relationship,
and our marriage....so what more information could they be asking for?
It appears that CIC wants more information verifying your status of your relationship whether it is genuine or not. Basically when you show up for interview bring supporting documents proving your relationship. Am I safe to assume you applied through common-law? Usually common-law have a tendency to put under the microscope by CIC.

Once they are satisfied with your relationship, they will issue you AIP.

Screech339

Ronny07

Jul 9, 2013
screech339 said:
It appears that CIC wants more information verifying your status of your relationship whether it is genuine or not. Basically when you show up for interview bring supporting documents proving your relationship. Am I safe to assume you applied through common-law? Usually common-law have a tendency to put under the microscope by CIC.

Screech339

But we didn't apply under common law....we applied under spouse. And we gave them a copy of everything when we sent our application...all our phone logs, photos...everything. We also have a baby who is 15 months now...and we sent photos of us with him at the hospital, when he was born, and whenever we went for an outing.

Ronny07

Jul 9, 2013
screech339 said:

Screech339
Ok, so what documents are we supposed to bring with us? Approximately how long is the interview, and what kinds of questions will they ask?

Migrain

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
To celebrate the end of the week, my wife (applicant) and I (sponsor) received our AIP today! ;D

Just before she received her email, my wife received a phone call from CIC requesting confirmation of her snail mail address. She will now apply for OHIP. Hopefully the pdf attachment to today's email will be adequate and we won't have to wait for hard copy of letter before applying.

Screech, please make a minor correction in our spread sheet entry. We submitted our application on Nov. 27.

Looking forward to DM soon!

Let the weekend begin :p

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Ronny07 said:
Ok, so what documents are we supposed to bring with us? Approximately how long is the interview, and what kinds of questions will they ask?
I'm not the best person to be asked this question as I haven't had the experience. Someone that went through this will be able to provide you better intel on that.

Screech339

Deedeedar

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2014
Migrain said:
To celebrate the end of the week, my wife (applicant) and I (sponsor) received our AIP today! ;D

Just before she received her email, my wife received a phone call from CIC requesting confirmation of her snail mail address. She will now apply for OHIP. Hopefully the pdf attachment to today's email will be adequate and we won't have to wait for hard copy of letter before applying.

Screech, please make a minor correction in our spread sheet entry. We submitted our application on Nov. 27.

Congrats Migrain!

My heart is beating so loud right now :) Can't wait to receive mine ;D

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Migrain said:

Congrats on getting your AIP today. I will make the correction monday as I am away from my desk at the moment.

Screech339