INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canham2012 said:
Yeh so true, most DM are of july, august and few of september applicants. I hope we people also get some good news soon.
gjfst said:
I am still here! With my March 12.

I just called cic this morning and i got the same answer as you did the other day.
Bachround checks , usual waiting time 8-10 month. :/
What I meant was I can not see any of the data on the spread sheet for Feb, Mar, Apr applicants. It looks like they were accidently deleted.

Watchie

Mar 1, 2013
Rusty53 said:
One more post for the day, then I will quit, I promise. Today has been an amazing day not only for me and my wife but for three other people as well. I don't know what is happening at CIC that has made this happen but it is good for everyone. In 8 working days we have seen 16 DM's. There were 4 today alone. This is only the ones we know about. We have gone from 14% to 21% in only two weeks. If this keeps up it will be good news for everyone. I am a very optimistic person and I truly believe that good things come to good people. Stay positive everyone.
Hi Rusty and the rest, let God be praised, congrats!!!!!!!!! Very happy for you all. Keeping fingers crossed that the rest will follow, let's hope CIC clear up the rest of who have been patiently and impatiently waiting hahaha ;D... Hey jiggy wi soon buss, only a matter of time...

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
_am_oasa..
AIP and OWP was 5 months and 13 days , DM was 7 months and 3 days.. Wow..
Anyway, congratulation...

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
when do they eventually call you for an interview? before AIP right? or it is possible after AIP before DM?
I am so stressed about the letter I have to receive these days that I am totally out of my mind... :(
I don't know what to expect : request for fingerprints, interview, additional papers...

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to add that I have received a letter from CIC today regarding my interview date. It will be on 3rd July. It is almost 3 months. :(

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
AIP to DM was just under 2 months.. What is going on with my application ? I am worry now

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
Re: filing a tax return to get child tax benefits

mb112012 said:
has anyone had to file a tax return that was blank to prove that their spouse had no income in order to get child tax benefits? It seems so pointless to me but I guess it has to be done. Just was wondering if anyone else had to do this. My spouse has not had a job since he arrived in canada so do we just put his name on a blank form and send it in for the tax return?

Thanks
Yes, I just found the tax returns online, just the general ones, printed them off...filled them in all NIL and 0's and mailed them in.
At first I just filed the NIL returns for the years we were married, but they wanted ALL years from the date he came to Canada. I had to wait 4+ months for them to fix my credits!
Also, I would suggest calling the International Tax Centre to get a temporary tax number...

Total pain in the butt! ::)

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Total pain in the butt! LOL.. :)

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Watchie
We soon buss bredda! And dissa bus ain't like jutc or coaster bus. Yeah mon I'm confident that we can go a yaad wid di wife dem for Christmas. Deh ya look on other ppl DM and AIP and mi a wonda when.Mi go UTech 4 yrs and never felt do anxious in exam times

@sunsun
Remember that you're behind me in the lineup. We are going to be approved the same time. I'm.anxious too. I just need a work permit so I can get out of this house

@bibace
To tell you the truth I have never seen interview after AIP, unless its a landing interview. You'll soon be there. What baffles me is that they started background check on me which is a second stage process, but I'm yet to receive AIP

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Jiggy, you can go to Square One if you want to get out from the house :)

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@sunsun
There's nothing at square one. :(. I need work to make money! Plus I want to go back to study. Its an unfair thingtoto have spousesof Canadian citizens and PR sitting at home and they pay taxes to government. Well wifey tires me with sex every nightso iI can sleep the whole day :D

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
What I meant was I can not see any of the data on the spread sheet for Feb, Mar, Apr applicants. It looks like they were accidently deleted.
No
It's there
Scroll down!