File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
screech339 said:
Nigea,

I'm assuming you meant you can apply for OWP to work after you receive your AIP. You can't work with an AIP.

Screech339
Sorry, yes I applied for OWP with application

sweetsher

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Congrats to all those who got good news this week!!! Today is exactly 6 months since I applied and no AIP yet! Sometimes I get soo frustrated! Tired of checking my email and not seeing anything. Hope it won't be much longer for me!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty53 said:
Sorry for taking so long to get back. For some reason I am super busy at work today. I phoned home awhile ago and the Thai party has already started. Unfortunately I can't join them yet. I have to say I am still in shock. I still can't believe it. As happy as I am I feel bad that we got DM sooner than people who submitted before me. I am especially sad for my buddy Wolanila, I have been checking the forum everyday in hopes that you would be next. I feel like I have won an Acadamy Award and there are so many people to thank.

To an outsider it does not seem like a long process but if you take into account all that has to happen before are even ready to apply it is is long. If I go back to the very beginning, we started the process in March of 2010. Five trips to Thailand, two visitors visas and two trips by my wife to Canada, it is bigger than it looks. I work with a number of immigrants so I have people in my office who understand and are happy along with us today.

I now know how my DM got accidently posted last week. One person reading this is laughing right now. My only comment to you is " You are a friend and you knew how to make me laugh and feel good." After I had admitted last week that I had made a mistake on the spreadsheet I told my wife that I didn't do it. She said that this was a sign that we were getting DM soon. I said ok to appease her but I really never believed it. You know who you are and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have to also say that my wife thought I was crazy a few weeks ago when I wanted to stop in Vegreville and talk to an empty building but hey it worked I guess. Ntonchu, you were right when you said it would bring good luck. Please remember that I asked for DM's for all 2012 Applicants not just for mine.

Do not worry I will not be desserting my friends yet. I will still look after the spreadsheet. I will let you know when it is time for me to move on.

Wolanila, I am in Regina tomorrow, I will call you tonight. You bet I am buying beers if you are up for it.
What a great story to reaffirm faith in the universe and higher self. I bet there will be a lot of people going to Vegreville to speak to the building from now on. lol maybe we will see it on the news. Its a new PR inland applicant Ritual. The power of positive manifestation always amazes me. Rusty don't feel bad for me.. we will get ours too. I can feel they are finalizing it all right now ;) I look forward to the beer :) have fun partying to night.!!!

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
Rusty53 said:
Sorry for taking so long to get back. For some reason I am super busy at work today. I phoned home awhile ago and the Thai party has already started. Unfortunately I can't join them yet. I have to say I am still in shock. I still can't believe it. As happy as I am I feel bad that we got DM sooner than people who submitted before me. I am especially sad for my buddy Wolanila, I have been checking the forum everyday in hopes that you would be next. I feel like I have won an Acadamy Award and there are so many people to thank.

To an outsider it does not seem like a long process but if you take into account all that has to happen before are even ready to apply it is is long. If I go back to the very beginning, we started the process in March of 2010. Five trips to Thailand, two visitors visas and two trips by my wife to Canada, it is bigger than it looks. I work with a number of immigrants so I have people in my office who understand and are happy along with us today.

I now know how my DM got accidently posted last week. One person reading this is laughing right now. My only comment to you is " You are a friend and you knew how to make me laugh and feel good." After I had admitted last week that I had made a mistake on the spreadsheet I told my wife that I didn't do it. She said that this was a sign that we were getting DM soon. I said ok to appease her but I really never believed it. You know who you are and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have to also say that my wife thought I was crazy a few weeks ago when I wanted to stop in Vegreville and talk to an empty building but hey it worked I guess. Ntonchu, you were right when you said it would bring good luck. Please remember that I asked for DM's for all 2012 Applicants not just for mine.

Do not worry I will not be desserting my friends yet. I will still look after the spreadsheet. I will let you know when it is time for me to move on.

Wolanila, I am in Regina tomorrow, I will call you tonight. You bet I am buying beers if you are up for it.
CONGRATS,RUSTY!!! Sooo happy for you,my friend!:)

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can u please share what email address they use to send the DM?

parruda

Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
22-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
Guys, I just got an email. What's going on?

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Ottawa will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents.

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parruda said:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Ottawa will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
Congrats thats a DM!

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
parruda said:

partner in Canada class.
status.
You just received your DM.. Congratulations!!

four people received DM today .. good. Two people are july applicants , and one is feb and may . Great CIC!!! looking forward for tomorrow.. :)

parruda

Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
22-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gjfst said:
Can u please share what email address they use to send the DM?
CPCV Email Communication. <CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca>;

parruda

Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
22-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
Guys, thank you very much for your support here, and I wish everybody's waiting game will end soon!

We've been together checking this forum for news every single day, since day 1. I wish we could have an event someday to get all those ppl together, have a barbecue or something, and just chat about our experiences :)

Now Im waiting for the call. Hopefully they will do it soon! I will keep you posted.

Please, let me know if there is anything I can do for the ones who are still waiting for a sign :)

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
parruda said:

partner in Canada class.
status.
It's wonderful seeing all the DM's today :D.....Definitely puts a smile on my face!!!-Congratulations

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parruda said:

partner in Canada class.
status.

Congratulations!!