+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

Len27

May 8, 2011
NicJohn said:
It gets sent via email..

I got AIP yesterday, and woke up to an email this morning from them asking me to again redo the Schedule A - Background form. They wanted it updated from when I sent it in for the 2nd time in December after AOR...
Same thing with me. They are asking for new update since September 2012 up to present. I thought it was a mistake from me. So I guess they are all asking us for new Background Form.

NicJohn

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Vancouover
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
Doc's Request.
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-12-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
05-11-2013
Len27 said:
Same thing with me. They are asking for new update since September 2012 up to present. I thought it was a mistake from me. So I guess they are all asking us for new Background Form.

Yeah that's what my email said. Looking at what I sent, I had the date I sent the form as the "to" date for my address.. Should have put current. Sent it in same day I got the email (today) hopefully won't hold me up too long...

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Lisa11

Congratulationz to you. Youve passed the most treacherous part of the journey. All the best for stage 2. Could you share your timeline with us if you dont mind?

Feb 28, 2013
Serenity482 said:
if Cic need additional information, do they send a request per email? Still don't have my AIP, but there are already people who applied in october and they have their aip.. :(
I received a letter from CIC with the request to update my "IMM 5669E - Schedule A - Background / Declaration" with updated information on December 10, 2012 (the same day they started processing my application). I sent the updated file on 5th of February 2013 (3 days before their deadline of 8 of February, 2013). I think my original pdf what I printed out did not show all the stuff I had typed into it, so I added 15 word document pages. Hopefully that did not push my application further back the pipeline. Hopefully will hear some good news about my AIP this week or the next.

cheers
NorthVancouverEstonian

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
downwinder said:
got OWP today. I applied online the 3rd of February.
I already had an OWP. The validity of this one is two years.
Guys,where to send the open work permit application? is it the same address in Vegreville? pls. anyone? thank you.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@weary

CPC Vegreville
Work Permit
6212-55th Avenue – Unit 202
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6

This is the address for the permit

Lisa11

Oct 22, 2012
Hello my timeline is as follows. Sent application aug. 30, in progress nov 28. Request for additional information feb. 18. AIP mar. 19th.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Lisa

could you please tell us the year that your application was sent in? Was the year 2011 or 2012?

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Lisa11,

You could ask Rusty to add you to the spreadsheet you that you could compare your timeline with the others. It makes the process a little less stressful, although a little stress is still stress

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
downwinder said:
got OWP today. I applied online the 3rd of February.
I already had an OWP. The validity of this one is two years.
That's great -Am waiting on mine that I applied on the 15 of February through the mail!-Dang I should have applied online!!

Olah-lah

Mar 14, 2013
Rusty53 said:
Olah-lah, if you post your timeline I will add you to the spreadsheet.
Hey, Rusty53!
I hope this information is enough. let me know if I am missing something:
Applied Mar 1st, 2012 (I sent my medical at the same time with my file)
AIP Sept 27th, 2012 (Medical results received)
DM - hopefully verrrry soon :)
PR - hopefully verrrry soon :)

Comflakes

Nov 1, 2011
Hi All,

We sent my PR application October 2012 and we still awaiting AIP. I sent out an OWP in January 2013, stating that it should be processed along with my PR application as we didnt send the work permit with the initial Spousal Sponsorship application. I just got an email from CIC below.

This refers to your application for a Work Permit dated 01/11/2013. No action is being taken to process your request for the following reasons:
As a Foreign National in Canada you are not eligible to apply for an open work permit until such time as you receive confirmation that your application for Permanent Residence will be processed from within Canada. Your application for an open work permit will be considered at the same time as your application for permanent residence and if the latter is accepted, the open work permit will be issued to you.
NOTE: Passports must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada. Documents will not be issued beyond the validity of passports

Am not sure what to think of it. Does that mean I have to apply for another work permit when I get AIP or...?

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Cornflakes
I'd write them a letter telling them and providing them proof that you sent in application for permanent residence. Make sure to include ur uci and application number. Let them know that you sent in the OWP application to be attached to your file. I sent mine in January too but I applied for PR last October. May I ask which date in October you applied?