+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

D

Devine2020

hi guys :) we filed our application in March....hope its not gonna be a very long wait...with the current timeline :eek:

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dentpratik said:
hi guys.....why processing date is not moving from 30 april, 2011?/ does anyone has any idea?
yeah the processing time struck at april 30,2011 but cic is way ahead of that date hopefully they will update it very soon......its about one month since the last update.......its hard but nothing you can do just keep waiting

sommer

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2012
Hi guys,

Seems we are in the same situation... I sent my documents to Vegre around end of March 2012 and never heard a thing from them.

Any idea what can we do during this waiting period? FYI, I only have visitor visa.

D

Devine2020

sommer said:
Hi guys,

Seems we are in the same situation... I sent my documents to Vegre around end of March 2012 and never heard a thing from them.

Any idea what can we do during this waiting period? FYI, I only have visitor visa.
You may want to apply for an extension of stay depending on when your visa/the days they stamped in your passport when you came-in expires :)

D

Devine2020

It looks like CIC is way Ahead on processing :) Some people from this forum who applied in June last year got approved this month :)

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
Should i expect any letter from CIC after their receipt of my application? A letter of acknowledgement that they've got my application or are they too busy to do that?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarakhans said:
Should i expect any letter from CIC after their receipt of my application? A letter of acknowledgement that they've got my application or are they too busy to do that?
once you check your tracking and cic have received it ,there nothing to worry about they will not acknowledge until they need further document or you are approved for first stage...that is where you will hear from them.....the waiting has just began....good luck.

mdna

Mar 3, 2012
tozo... what if you have also applied for an extension of study permit? it won't be on the system, they'll just mail it for us? i have also sent my application, they've received in march.. no AIP yet... we're in quebec.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
adrian_calgary said:
It was the same in my case, they received our application on October 12 2011, they sent an email only to my sponsor on Dec 22 2011 with UCI, and we could both access the E-cas about 1 week after that. You'll be able to see your name on E-cas, even if they haven't sent you an email.

So just a quick question, i sent my application January 17 and they received it on the 19th. My sponsor just got an email a couple days ago saying that the CIC office has received the application. That's it. Nothing about them processing it or anything. Is that what you got? or anyone else?? Also, i already previously had a UCI because of previous visa but in the email they sent another UCI number. Is that right? i'm so confused now!!!!

btw i'm so glad i found this forum!!! Good luck to everyone! ;D

i4o

Apr 27, 2012
Hi everybody!

So glad I found this forum and this thread in particular. I’m not along :)
I’m a 2012 inland applicant.

Sent a sponsorship application on 31 March and an application for visitor status extension on 3 April.
This week I got a mail with a permission to stay in the country for one more year + form for medical exam.
There is a note “visitor record” in this form in the field reason or purpose (don’t remember how do they call it exactly), not permanent residence. Is it med exam different to the one I will need to have done for PR? Could you please explain it to me? Thank you in advance.

sommer

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2012
i4o said:
Hi everybody!

So glad I found this forum and this thread in particular. I'm not along :)
I'm a 2012 inland applicant.

Sent a sponsorship application on 31 March and an application for visitor status extension on 3 April.
This week I got a mail with a permission to stay in the country for one more year + form for medical exam.
There is a note “visitor record” in this form in the field reason or purpose (don't remember how do they call it exactly), not permanent residence. Is it med exam different to the one I will need to have done for PR? Could you please explain it to me? Thank you in advance.
I just got my medical exam done for my visa extension. we have exactly the same case. And yes, it is the same exam for the PR (i`ve been told by the doctor himself). It compliments your PR document as well. Unless your PR take a longer time than usual or the result of the exam isnt fill up their requirement, you might have to take another exam later on for the PR (i really hope it doesnt happen!).

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buzybee said:
So just a quick question, i sent my application January 17 and they received it on the 19th. My sponsor just got an email a couple days ago saying that the CIC office has received the application. That's it. Nothing about them processing it or anything. Is that what you got? or anyone else?? Also, i already previously had a UCI because of previous visa but in the email they sent another UCI number. Is that right? i'm so confused now!!!!

btw i'm so glad i found this forum!!! Good luck to everyone! ;D
busybee.....well since you already have UCI and i guess that what you had used to fill your application forms ......the new UCI will be for your sponsor since the email was for him.....welcome to the thread and good luck

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdna said:
tozo... what if you have also applied for an extension of study permit? it won't be on the system, they'll just mail it for us? i have also sent my application, they've received in march.. no AIP yet... we're in quebec.
may i ask if you are still in school ......with PR applications all other applications are process after AIP ,for example if you dont have a work permit and you apply with you pr application,its will be approved along with the AIP......so i guess you need to wait .if you appliy for study permit its will be on their system and you will be notified of the out come onces they work on it.....good luck.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could be wrong as I am no expert on the subject. The way I understand it is that once u r approved in principal u r granted an open work permit if u apply for one meaning that u can work anywhere. The study permit doesn't have anything to do with the pr and I thought it is processed normally as everyone else. U can also apply for a work permit like anyone else can but I think u need a job offer and there is no guarentee they will give it to u. But like I said I'm no expert, it would be a good question for cic