Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
So if CIC started processing my pr papers in Feb 2011, when do u think they will be done with the first stage? Cuz if they are only processing applications in Oct now I got a long wait.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Junglist82 said:
So if CIC started processing my pr papers in Feb 2011, when do u think they will be done with the first stage? Cuz if they are only processing applications in Oct now I got a long wait.
junglist82,As per the processing times from the cic website,its takes 9-10 months for the first stage.....yeah you have to wait couple of months.

Junglist82

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
oh ok a couple more months wont be too bad though. Im just hoping it will be done before the end of the year

Thanks for ur help

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Junglist82 said:
oh ok a couple more months wont be too bad though. Im just hoping it will be done before the end of the year

Thanks for ur help

hope so good luck ;D

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murphy said:
anybody here knows how much the landing fee or do i really need ro pay?

you are required to pay 490 CAD as Right of Permanent Residence Fee......cheers ;D

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hi LY, so I just checked it again and the last chart update is on pg.398. No worries. It is just nice to see the chart. I know that you said you are going to do it right until the end but maybe you can pass it on to someone else? Any volunteers? Although, I cannot see anyone being as diligent as you with it. LOL

No jump today. That is 2 times of no jumps in the last 3 weeks. That sucks!

I know many companies that only allow a certain amount of people on vacation at once. CIC should also do this. I mean, in 1 week they have not even advanced 1 day? Ridiculous!

Lotionice, some people that sent there application after yours have been approved. You should definitely call CIC today or tomorrow for sure. I would be dying to know if I were you.

lotionice

Aug 2, 2011
angtao said:
Hi LY, so I just checked it again and the last chart update is on pg.398. No worries. It is just nice to see the chart. I know that you said you are going to do it right until the end but maybe you can pass it on to someone else? Any volunteers? Although, I cannot see anyone being as diligent as you with it. LOL

No jump today. That is 2 times of no jumps in the last 3 weeks. That sucks!

I know many companies that only allow a certain amount of people on vacation at once. CIC should also do this. I mean, in 1 week they have not even advanced 1 day? Ridiculous!

Lotionice, some people that sent there application after yours have been approved. You should definitely call CIC today or tomorrow for sure. I would be dying to know if I were you.
yes. i know. that's why i am so anxious!
i don't know if it's becoz i am in Quebec, got extra procedure with CSQ or whatever reason.
in fact i've called them few days ago, they said everything on progress, no worry, and if i don't receive the letter by mid-nov, i should hv call them again..
at that time, i thought "what? mid-nov"!!!!
hoping by the end of august?!

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Hi all!

I've landed yesterday afternoon in Halifax and now can call myself Permanent Resident! The process took approximately one hour and a half as first we had to wait for about 40 mins while they processed payments and then everybody (appr 40 people) were invited into a conference room. Immigration officer made a short speech ab PR rights & obligations and then they started calling us one by one to answer 3 questions and sign the paper. I've been there with my 3.5 y/old son who is a very active boy so by the time we left I was exhausted by all the waiting, which made me think that immigration is all about waiting, even at the very last stage ;)

Otherwise it feels strange being done with immigration, but in a good way though ;D

Good luck to all who's still waiting!

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Latvian said:
Hi all!

I've landed yesterday afternoon in Halifax and now can call myself Permanent Resident! The process took approximately one hour and a half as first we had to wait for about 40 mins while they processed payments and then everybody (appr 40 people) were invited into a conference room. Immigration officer made a short speech ab PR rights & obligations and then they started calling us one by one to answer 3 questions and sign the paper. I've been there with my 3.5 y/old son who is a very active boy so by the time we left I was exhausted by all the waiting, which made me think that immigration is all about waiting, even at the very last stage ;)

Otherwise it feels strange being done with immigration, but in a good way though ;D

Good luck to all who's still waiting!
Latvian,

I have to say that I am really happy for you. I hope that now you can start a "more normal" life with you family in Canada. Congratulation and I wish you the best.

Cheers

Pepe

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
AnnaLin said:
:D Any early November applicant here? Did any one get AIP or BOTH?

i applied on nov 4th, talked to an agent today and he said i would probably hear from them in september...so sick of waitin :(