15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
Hi Folks,

Happy New Year to all! Hope that everyone are in good shape and health after eating so much this holiday. :)

My hubby got his Foss notes. Just would like to ask something. There's no remarks that would tell why our file was transferred to CIC-Vancouver admission office. From Application Information, it says that the decision for medical and criminality is PASSED. However, in medical status-client case page, it says MED DIAG RC-A06. What does it means?

Also, There are few items that are blank in application information:
SECURITY
EXAM DEC
OIC
DEPENDANTS O/S MEET STAGE 2

What is the difference between criminality and security? If somebody knows what are the other items, can you please share with us?
In APRROVED IN PRINCIPAL line, it says "APPROVED 114(2)" but the date is blank.

Some more questions, in client history, I saw the word "SCLP" and the status"CHARGED OUT".
Also, "MEDOTT", and status "ACTIVE"
"X___________", Disp:pENDING

What are these documents? To explain further, The File no's started with 5133-xxxxxxxxx, 7001-xxxxxxxxxx, 9518-xxxxxxxx respectively.

Thank You guys for all the help.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
H A P P Y

N E W
Y E A R 2012

Inlanders Friends 2010
CEC, GiGi, Ocean_end, Theresa_Lynn

what's up guys? Any new news so far?

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
tozo said:
AmandaHsu,well why will CIC request info about non-accompany child,because whats i do understand is they request further info about non -company child when you have apply to sponsor him/her.....the reason why am saying this that i have 2 non-accompany kids but nothing has been requested from them nor me....maybe you added him as accompanying child...
hmm...that's new to me because my son was required to fill the IMM0008 and schedule A by CIC-HK and it was stated on my AIP letter already, so I was not surprised. On the letter, it mentioned even though my son is not applying for PR this time but he still has to fill these forms, so we just followed it.

Also, on my FOSS, it stated clearly that I have a non-accompany kid outside Canada and that's the reason CPC-V passed the info to CIC-HK for some more info about my kid.

The funny part to me was, my son is the only one kid I have and my ex-husband has not gotten into other relationship or other kids. But 2 weeks later, after we filled the forms they required, CIC-HK sent them another mail for "additional family member information". We were lost at that time, where is the additional family member? We call for help, and the answer is ...... "just fill it with "NONE" and then send it back" :eek: :eek: :eek: (the other agent told me the reason we have to do it because CIC has started new forms and systems on July 2011, I'm not sure if it's true)

Last week, my son't E-cas has changed from "received the app on Oct 2011, medical received" to "started processing on Nov", totally seems the same as we have, I just have no idea about that. But, as long as everything is fine then I have no issue with it. ;D

Good luck to everyone here and both of us :)

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
gigi1612 said:
Thanks for your reply AmandaHsu. I really hope this will be the end. But two things worry me some:

1) My FOSS states 2MOS BFD (my medical already expired on december 23)

2) The agent told me that last paragraph is only on reference of my AIP.

I got a letter on december 17 asking for my criminal convictions (which I don't have any). The problem was the police clearance had an involuntary mistake in the translation. It should say "the person so and so has no criminal records) but the translator made an omission . She fortgot to write the word "NO"., so the translation came out as "the person so and so has criminal records"

That's the reason I got that letter asking for my criminal convictions. I correct the misunderstanding already., The translator made and statement and the mistake was clarified. Also I got another translator to backup tat statement. So you see if was not for thart confusion I may be getting my landing interview soon but now I'm afraid I would take at least another 2 months and maybe more if CIC ask me to re-do my medicals.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Hi Gigi

I'm sorry about your case, I can't believe that all your long waiting is caused by someone's "little mistake"....so sad about that.
Thanks God everything is fine now.

Hmm....I'm not sure about the medical part, did it show "extended" or "extension" on your FOSS? I hope you won't have to do it again since you've been waiting for so long.

Let's keep our hope, it's just beginning of 2012, new year...a fresh start for us ;)

leo_liu

Nov 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
21-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-02-2012
Hey guys,

New update from me.

Got OWP on Dec 21, 2011 (I applied my OWP after I got my AIP which was approved on Oct 25 2010)

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Mark_Anna said:
H A P P Y

N E W
Y E A R 2012

Inlanders Friends 2010
CEC, GiGi, Ocean_end, Theresa_Lynn

what's up guys? Any new news so far?
nope still waiting... back in Oct CIC told me to call in Nov to check status, called in Nov told me to call in Feb :-[ , will be2 years in March... might ask my MP to get a update

on the big list we have I think there is only one other person applying inland from Ottawa, is the Ottawa office really slow? anyone know

jeymi

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
jeymi said:
Hi Folks,

Happy New Year to all! Hope that everyone are in good shape and health after eating so much this holiday. :)

My hubby got his Foss notes. Just would like to ask something. There's no remarks that would tell why our file was transferred to CIC-Vancouver admission office. From Application Information, it says that the decision for medical and criminality is PASSED. However, in medical status-client case page, it says MED DIAG RC-A06. What does it means?

Also, There are few items that are blank in application information:
SECURITY
EXAM DEC
OIC
DEPENDANTS O/S MEET STAGE 2

What is the difference between criminality and security? If somebody knows what are the other items, can you please share with us?
In APRROVED IN PRINCIPAL line, it says "APPROVED 114(2)" but the date is blank.

Some more questions, in client history, I saw the word "SCLP" and the status"CHARGED OUT".
Also, "MEDOTT", and status "ACTIVE"
"X___________", Disp:pENDING

What are these documents? To explain further, The File no's started with 5133-xxxxxxxxx, 7001-xxxxxxxxxx, 9518-xxxxxxxx respectively.

Thank You guys for all the help.
Anyone??? ::)

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
jeymi said:
Anyone??? ::)
Jaymi,

Have a look at this link, it might give you answer

http://www.immigration.ca/discussion2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=10413

jeymi

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
Awesome! Thank you sa_ja.

mexicanito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
edmonton
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, haven't been here for a while. Having AIP reduces stress a lot, at least in my case.

I just wanted to keep you guys in the loop, today I received in the mail my OWP... I sent it after I got AIP (late october) they received it on Nov 7...

I have a question for you guys, I have not received the my fingerprint from the FBI and I am close to the 90 days... will that be Ok??? should I be worried???

Thank you, keep it up, cheer up and have a fantastic new year.

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
Quick question for the 2010 people, from a 2011 guy.

I've filed for my wife on Aug 22 2011 Inland, that's all fine, and is going along.

However I did NOT send an application for an OWP with her application, I know that was a mistake.

However in September I did file to extend her stay, and received an extension till Jan 2 2012, I knew the extension would be short
since her passport is expiring on Jan 4 2012.

There were some issues with getting her passport renewed and it took a long time, it finally got sorted out, she should get her passport within the next week. However, due to her not having a valid passport I wasn't able to send in another visitor extension application.

So when I finally get her new renewed passport back, what should I do?

Can I send in an application for an OWP and ask them to attach it to the main sponsorship application?
Should I also update Vegreville about her new renewed passport, and send them the details?

I'm just confused, some guidance would be appreciated.

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
I got BOTH DMs more than two months ago. Except 2 letters to me and my sponsor, I got nothing else.

NO LANDING LETTER.

When I called CIC today, they said even with DMs, it's still AIP only. Why?

And my file is still in the processing center, not transferred to local office to prepare landing. Why? Background check?

Am I the one who just got AIP only but were so lucky to be mistakenly updated Decision Made? :'(

Can someone answer me please? Thanks.

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Well well, still no news for us....Called again CIC today and the lady said they've worked on my file Dec 28th, wich is apparently good news....she said there was no negative comments in our file.....just be patient she said!!! Patience.....OMG , I am the queen of patience!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
saja, that is crazy. The website clearly says Jan.14. That is 3 weeks passed your due date. I would be going nuts. Have you been calling everyday? I would call everyday if I were you.