Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
justina said:
I would recommend you keep a copy for yourself in case something gets lost. We still don't know if additional evidence we submitted the first time was ever attached. It wasn't noted in FOSS so we resubmitted the next year.
okay, i will make copies of it. thanks. :)

btw how many photos have you all given for the sake of this sponsorship so far?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
Quick question guys, I know Love Young said she is going to do the chart until the very last person hears something. Is anyone going to take it over to fill in the blanks? Jurgen,Tozo?
I will still be doing the update. I would much rather still do the chart if that is okay.
I am sorry it has been so long again without one but it has been hard to fit in time between being sick, work, and preparing for the holidays. I hope you understand. :)

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
jbel said:
i have another question, if i submit application for OWP together with the spouse sponsorship, can i go apply a job immediately? if not its very boring just to wait for them to reply....
You won't be able to work until you are approved for AIP, at that time you will receive the OWP if you submit with the sponsorship application. You aren't allowed to work without a SIN, and one won't be issued to you until you have OWP (temporary SIN) or PR (permanent SIN). Some people manage to find volunteer work to help them pass the time.

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
hi all,

i m very confused right now. do i have to go for medical examination before i submit my application?

i saw this in the instruction guide. "Instructions
Information on medical instructions will be provided to you. When you receive your assessment notice you will also receive medical forms for yourself (and any accompanying dependants if applicable), instructions and how to access a list of doctors in your area who are authorized to conduct immigration medical examinations (see below). You are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms."

it says you are not required...

so do i go or not go?

can someone help me?

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
The Guide is sometimes a bit contradictory. In the timeline they actually encourage to do it up front.

Personally I would suggest that you do your medicals after 6-7 months. That way you'll still have the results before CIC starts processing your case (so no delays), but the risk of having your medicals expire is a lot smaller.

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
hmm... so if i dun send in the medical exam, they will still start to process? and when they need it, they will send me a notification to go for it? then i will go for the medicals?

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jbel said:
hi all,

i m very confused right now. do i have to go for medical examination before i submit my application?
From what I know so far you can do your medicals now and submit them with your Inland Application. Since you'll be in Canada for the whole time of application process, even if they're expired, CIC might extend it.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jbel said:
hmm... so if i dun send in the medical exam, they will still start to process? and when they need it, they will send me a notification to go for it? then i will go for the medicals?
jbel,well your concern are well noted,please to be on the safer side prepare all you documents to support your application as well making a photocopy of all the documents you sent to CIC..... because documents you send there will not be return to you.
2.according to the guide you are required to do the medicals and attached prove that you have done your medical in the form of either a receipt or a note from you DMP to support it.
3.CIC will process your application whether you do your medical attached or not but if you get approved for stage one you be required to do you medicals and its all a bit of delaying the process for you so in my opinion you have to do the medicals and attached prove to it and you will be fine.
4.if there is a problem with your medicals they will ask that redo it again......in my case its took them 10months 19 days to approved the first stage .my medical receipt attached to my application send to them and my ecas says medical results have been received so its better for you to do it and send its to them because CIC medical dept will have to access the medical result before they can approve it.

hope this helps you and good luck to you. :D

babel

Nov 11, 2010
Hi guys I have a quick question I have my landing interview tomorrow .. Can I pay the landing fee at the local office with my credit card or can I pay it online with my credit card And just take the recipt with me

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
babel said:
Hi guys I have a quick question I have my landing interview tomorrow .. Can I pay the landing fee at the local office with my credit card or can I pay it online with my credit card And just take the recipt with me
We paid for ours by credit card at the local office. They give a copy of the receipt and they keep one.
I am not sure about online. Maybe others have an input on that. Congrats on your landing date. :D

babel

Nov 11, 2010
Thanks love young u have a great help thought this whole process ... I my landing office is etobickoe and I hope I can pay my fee there with a credit card

Junglist82

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Hey everyone, I just received my OWP today in the mail. I was just wondering how can I get my a SIN number. Also, can I get OHIP too?

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Hello friends, i got some news to share with you guys! We received letters today from Vegreville saying they transfer our App to Vancouver Office i really dont know why!? I live in Etobicoke!! Why not to my local office (Etobicoke)? Should i flight there for an interview? I dont think so!! :eek:
Applicants from Vancouver do you guys know how busy is that Office? Do you guys have any idea why they tranfer my App to there?
Thanks in advance! And Good luck to everyone!

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Cangaceiro said:
Hello friends, i got some news to share with you guys! We received letters today from Vegreville saying they transfer our App to Vancouver Office i really dont know why!? I live in Etobicoke!! Why not to my local office (Etobicoke)? Should i flight there for an interview? I dont think so!! :eek:
Applicants from Vancouver do you guys know how busy is that Office? Do you guys have any idea why they tranfer my App to there?
Thanks in advance! And Good luck to everyone!
Hi! I think you should ask luckyjinx and jeymi. Their file were transferred to Vancouver office as well!

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
hello all,
please i have gone through the whole inland groups and actually found out that this grp has lots to offer and more experience. i am in inland 2011, August applicant and my husband is sponsoring me and we are just considering having children. since i dont have health coverage yet and no job yet, please does anyone have a better idea on what to do during pregnancy and how to go about it in this period. i meant antenatal registration, cost of childbirth and doctors visit and all. please someone should help. i believe there are already mothers in this group or expecting mothers.....please help explain how u got by. i dont want all theory as i have being reading but want to hear from an experienced mum because its more practical and realistic.
Thanks u all