+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

tplink1357

Aug 19, 2011
Jurjen said:
Lucky you! I tried to drop them off too, but the door was locked and nobody at the front desk.

I got a letter for the landing at first. Because I had to cancel, I send the letter and they called to pick a new appointment. They send letters by default.

Originally I had to land today as well. It would have been exactly the same day on which the adventure started one year ago (CIC received the application). Oh well, one day extra is not a biggie.

(P.S. It's St-Antoine, not Antonie. :D)
Ok. I DMed for a week and waiting for calling every second

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
I went to Service Canada yesterday to inquire about getting permanent SIN. ( the time i landed, SIn was not issued due to system shutdown according to them..and SIN will be given as soon as PR card received)

I showed my COPR to a service canada representative and i asked him if system is okay now to get SIN. He said to wait for PR card to get SIn. and I said, i have job offer now and i want a job so badly becasue i want to earn hours for me to be eligible for Matertiny benefit.

He said, if my prospect employer accepts the COPR, then I can start working wioth the company. And with regards to the deduction, they can deduct my tax deduction now coz the SIN anyways will be needed end of the year. I said thank you and I went out.

I called my prospect employer, and asked me if they can issue me a cheque now under my name. SO I went back to service canada again to confirm, and been told that there's no problem issuing cheque under my name as long as the employer recognize the COPR.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Hi guys in this thread. I finally sent out my application yesterday and today it has been delivered.

I want to send my tons of thanks to all of you. You guys helped me a lot during the time I was working on the papers.
Wish you guys would receive good news from CIC soon. Have a great day everyone.

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Got it! :D

Office: Vegreville, AB
App. Submitted: Sept. 30, 2010
App. Received: Oct 01, 2010
Started Processing: Nov. 18, 2010
AIP Approval: July 22, 2011
Decision Made: July 22, 2011
Landing Office: Halifax, NS
Landing Date: Aug 17, 2011
PR Card: issued Oct 16, 2011
PR Card received: in mail Oct 18, 2011

Total PR Card wait time 43 business days, total processing time 12 months & 18 days (incl PR card).

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hello everyone!
CIC have recieved my application on April 4. I was wondering if CIC will contact me for any supplementary info/docs or whatever before AIP is made (I belive it should be until March 2012). I check Thank You. You're the bests.

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Hellooo...

Just wondering if anyone has any good news to share? Havnt heard anyone getting their AIP lately...

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi everybody,

I am sorry for not been following the thread frequently, I am working so hard... I won't complaint because after all that is what I wanted, to work!!

So, now we are waiting the letter from our office to tell us when we have the interview. As soon as a I get news, I will let you know guys.

LY, how is your mom doing? I hope she is better!

Cheers.

Pepe

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
It's been a while but I am back

I lost my passport and had to re schedule my landing interview, had it this morning and am now a PR of Canada!

12 weeks for the PR card to come in the mail, but it;s all done now...such a relief.

Interview was standard..."have you ever committed a crime etc"

1 hour wait, 10 minute interview

PARTY TIME

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Oh my, oh my, just call CIC as we are now at 10 months .... The lady said that they are assessing demand received on nov 7 ( no update since last week) she said that we should call back in 1 1/2 months wt !?&@@" ! Last months are sooooo long ! Trying to be patient but it is hard -er !!!!!!!

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sa_ja said:
Oh my, oh my, just call CIC as we are now at 10 months .... The lady said that they are assessing demand received on nov 7 ( no update since last week) she said that we should call back in 1 1/2 months wt !?& @ @ " ! Last months are sooooo long ! Trying to be patient but it is hard -er !!!!!!!
I understand what you're going through right now sa_ja. There are some posters that CIC received their apps. on the 15th,16th, that have gotten a decision or AIP. Your turn is soon I think and I wish for you to have an answer soon. My app. was received on the 30th. My patience, good humor, bank account and emotional well being is being stretched past the breaking point. You'll get notified soon. I am thinking good thoughts for you and all the November 20s. *hugs to you*

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
I know what you mean...hah..just abit more and we are almost there... ;)
btw, i dun see your application details on LY's latest chart tho .. i am hoping to hear some good details from ppl who applied around my application date.. Guess you are the closest to mine so far.... Wishing us all the best!! haha ;)

californiajeninca said:
I understand what you're going through right now sa_ja. There are some posters that CIC received their apps. on the 15th,16th, that have gotten a decision or AIP. Your turn is soon I think and I wish for you to have an answer soon. My app. was received on the 30th. My patience, good humor, bank account and emotional well being is being stretched past the breaking point. You'll get notified soon. I am thinking good thoughts for you and all the November 20s. *hugs to you*

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Hey everyone,

There is a 6-day jump in the applications processed by CIC. Its Nov 13th now!! Yay!!! :p

H

hispassionfruit

I know it has been a while since my last post. a tiny update...
sent off for FOSS notes at the end of Aug 2011, recieved most of them at the end of Sep with a note about privacy act, Ontario, etc.
Yesterday recieved the notes from Ont. signed from someone on Fast track (!) I am not sure what that means, I am keeping positive, though.

a quick refresher...sent app in Nov 2010 (inland)
they opened my file dec 29, 2010
(edit: we were proactive and sent off for our csq's at begining of May, recieved csq's 3 weeks later)
since have recieved 3 update of information forms, filled and returned, other than that, nada...
I take it as a good sign that not much else is asked of us.

maybe getting close?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC JUST UPDATE THE PROCESSING TIME TO 13 NOVERMBER,2010....THAT IS A 6 DAYS JUMP BUT IN ACTUAL FACT THEY ARE WAY AHEAD OF THE PROCESSING TIME...A FRIEND JUST SEND ME EMAIL THAT THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN HIS ECAS TO DECISION MADE.

THIS IS HER TIMELINE

We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 31, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on October 14, 2011 to XXXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us

SO I HOPE WE GET MORE GOOOD NEWS THIS WEEKEND FOR THE NOVERMBER 20 ON WARDS APPLICANTS....GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE :D :D :D

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hispassionfruit said:
I know it has been a while since my last post. a tiny update...
sent off for FOSS notes at the end of Aug 2011, recieved most of them at the end of Sep with a note about privacy act, Ontario, etc.
Yesterday recieved the notes from Ont. signed from someone on Fast track (!) I am not sure what that means, I am keeping positive, though.

a quick refresher...sent app in Nov 2010 (inland)
they opened my file dec 29, 2010
(edit: we were proactive and sent off for our csq's at begining of May, recieved csq's 3 weeks later)
since have recieved 3 update of information forms, filled and returned, other than that, nada...
I take it as a good sign that not much else is asked of us.

maybe getting close?

HANG IN THERE HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS this weekend......GOOD LUCK