App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
absentgodot said:
Hi everybody, long time no talk!
The last time I spent a lot of time on here was the end of August, and I was mega-stressing out. One of you (Love_Young maybe?) suggested I take a break, and I did. And it helped, a lot. I was away longer than I meant to though, LOL.
GOOD NEWS!
I checked eCas today, and though my application was received 20 December 2010 and they are processing applications from 13 December 2010, it said "A decision has been made and you will be contacted".
I phoned CIC right away, and they confirmed that I got AIP on November 30 and they sent me a letter!
I hardly dreamt this day would come. Now I just have to stress about my second stage approval, but at least I know we're making progress! ;)

I hope you are all doing well and getting good news too!!!
congratulations absentgodot, i hope you get the second stage approval soon, so, now there is only one application left (sa_ja) in 2010 and then 2011 applicants start the journey, i'm the second one in the row, i'm so nervous, anxious, cant sleep, i booked flight tickets four months ago for the last week of december, (on that days the waiting time was 8 to 9 months) now i dont know if, lets say, i got both stages approved i'll have enough time to do the land!! about the PR, i'm not worry, my friend will send to me! what do you guys think? Usually how long they book the land after approval? i live in Etobicoke! Thanks in advance!

i hope next week i'll have good news to share with you guys!!!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cangaceiro said:
congratulations absentgodot, i hope you get the second stage approval soon, so, now there is only one application left (sa_ja) in 2010 and then 2011 applicants start the journey, i'm the second one in the row, i'm so nervous, anxious, cant sleep, i booked flight tickets four months ago for the last week of december, (on that days the waiting time was 8 to 9 months) now i dont know if, lets say, i got both stages approved i'll have enough time to do the land!! about the PR, i'm not worry, my friend will send to me! what do you guys think? Usually how long they book the land after approval? i live in Etobicoke! Thanks in advance!

i hope next week i'll have good news to share with you guys!!!
Sorry to say that but, Etobicoke is one of the busiest offices in Canada. The average waiting time for landings in that office is of +6 weeks from the day you receive your "Decision Made" letter.
Even if you got approved tomorrow, you probably wouldn't be landing by the end of the month due to the long waiting time.

In any case, Good luck! :)

ProudFather

Dec 6, 2011
I decided to join this thread since im new here and i noticed people here are helping one another i figured i should post my timeline from what my ecas is saying so you guys can pitch in and let me know whats next and what to expect....My Ecas reads "Decision made" under sponsorship applications...."not available" under permanent residence application...when i click on Decison Made, it gives me below...

We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXX XXXXXXX on December 20, 2010.
We started processing your application on June 29, 2011.

We sent you a letter on November 29, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I receives the letter today it reads...this refers to the app to sponsor a member of the spouse.... you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor the app for PR will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly...
so this is where im at for now, i want to know which stage im in, what to expect next and when will i get AIP.....Thanks Good luck to all :)
keep in mind, i applied inland from quebec, received QSC on august 10th 2011

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
So first stage (AiP) is done, now your wife needs wait her part to be processed. She can now apply for the Open Work Permit, if she hasn't done that yet.
It's a bit weird though that the PR application says "not available", normally it says "in process". I'm sure it's not big problem, it'll be processed nonetheless.
From here on the blurry part starts. It could take days, it could take weeks, or even months. Keep your fingers crossed!

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Mark_Anna said:
Hi Inlanders friends (Especially June 2010 applicants)
CEC, Theresa_Lynn, GiGi, Ocean etc
Today I finished my 8 months of waiting for second statge approval, I received my AIP & OWP on 6th April 2011.

Not yet anything hope very soon christmas gift will come ......................
congrats! I actually applied in March, 2010, they started processing June 2010, got AIP Dec and been waiting since.

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
We are still waiting...

Called CIC today, she said nothing new in our file and that we should hear at the end of december !!!!! WT"""!!!

NOt happy right now...

Love_young, question fir you as you ordered your FOSS notes at the end of the process....how long did it take between the time they requested your RCMP and the date they received it ???

I know they requested my boyfriend's( I am the sponsor, canadian born) on Sept 19th...so I am secretly hoping we could get both stage at the same time..

let's see

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
ProudFather said:
I decided to join this thread since im new here and i noticed people here are helping one another i figured i should post my timeline from what my ecas is saying so you guys can pitch in and let me know whats next and what to expect....My Ecas reads "Decision made" under sponsorship applications...."not available" under permanent residence application...when i click on Decison Made, it gives me below...

We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXX XXXXXXX on December 20, 2010.
We started processing your application on June 29, 2011.

We sent you a letter on November 29, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I receives the letter today it reads...this refers to the app to sponsor a member of the spouse.... you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor the app for PR will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly...
so this is where im at for now, i want to know which stage im in, what to expect next and when will i get AIP.....Thanks Good luck to all :)
keep in mind, i applied inland from quebec, received QSC on august 10th 2011
We also applied inland from quebec and received CSQ on August 3rd.....why is it taking so long for us :-(

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
Thank you, Love_Young, hatrang, abc3896, Jurjen, and all other friends that share our joy. You guys are too kind.

The Embassy gave us a pink note that indicates the pickup date for my wife's new passport is Jan.5. Then we'll go from there. Will keep posted.

ProudFather

Dec 6, 2011
Thanks Jurjen for the quick reply....actually its my wife whos sponsoring me...i find this kinda odd, i checked my mail this morning around 10, i found the letter address to sponsor(my Wife) that said she met the requirements as a sponsor...i just checked my mail again around 3 pm i found another letter addressed to me saying i met the requirement for PR, in there is passport request medical request and FBI fingerprints, it also ask me to apply for OWP, i guess this is AIP?!!

ProudFather

Dec 6, 2011
sa_ja said:
We also applied inland from quebec and received CSQ on August 3rd.....why is it taking so long for us :-(

I'm sure yours is just around the corner, because i received both letters today 5 hours apart...one to my wife saying she met the requirements as a sponson other one to me which i believe was AIP ....wifey was jumping around lol well ok i was too ;D

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
ProudFather said:
I'm sure yours is just around the corner, because i received both letters today 5 hours apart...one to my wife saying she met the requirements as a sponson other one to me which i believe was AIP ....wifey was jumping around lol well ok i was too ;D
COngratulation !!! can't wait to do the same !! ENJOY THE AIP !!

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
oceans_end said:
congrats! I actually applied in March, 2010, they started processing June 2010, got AIP Dec and been waiting since.
I'm still waiting. This december 12 will be 8 months since we got AIP.

I ordered FOSS notes 2 months ago and haven't get them yet. I wonder why are taking so long?

Let's hope we all get second stage approval as chritsmas present!!!

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello
CEC, GiGi, Theresa_Lynn, Ocean why only our files are taking time? Might be a reason for our previous status in canada?!

I was an international student for almost 6 years, may be that is the reason they are taking time?

If you guys don't mind can I ask you to tell your previous status when you came to canada "CEC, GiGi, Theresa_Lynn, Ocean_end"

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Mark_Anna said:
Hello
CEC, GiGi, Theresa_Lynn, Ocean why only our files are taking time? Might be a reason for our previous status in canada?!

I was an international student for almost 6 years, may be that is the reason they are taking time?

If you guys don't mind can I ask you to tell your previous status when you came to canada "CEC, GiGi, Theresa_Lynn, Ocean_end"

I came as a visitor and I overstayed.

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Mark_Anna said:
Hello

I dealing with scarborough office. Which office has your file?