File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
A quick question, when ECAS says 'Medical Results received ' is it possible for them to expire for a 2nd time while waiting for decision made ?

If they do expire and ECAS has confirmed they have been received , wouldnt that be false advertisement ?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Good question eye, I am not sure.
But I would assume they would extend them but if it has been over 2 years they may want a new one again.
Maybe that could be what is taking a while in your case? I thinking I am wrong but just it might be something to consider.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
I was just havin a brain storm really lol and thinking , well, CIC ECAS did not update it until my 2nd meds had be done in January, and my 1st expired in Decemeber 2010 , so Im guessing im almost there :'(

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
eyeoftheocean: thank you, plz forgive me being that excited ;D

Love Young: I fax it on April 11 (the day after I asked you those questions if you still remember...), I was surprised when I received it this morning....

Venemex: Congrats....you deserve it after the long waiting :)

angtao: Try to relax, although I know it's not easy. Since you've just sent your app for a month, there is still a long way to go, how about trying to do some other things to enjoy the life. Let's enjoy the coming beautiful summer :D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Congrats venemex!!! Very exciting, your journey is coming to an end :D :D

We are waiting on the aip letter from CIC. Does anyone know what documents we have to bring to apply for OHIP? I know we need thé aip lettre, but do we need anything else?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Amanda and Love Young, I am able to relax now because I know it is going to be a long wait but I am just wondering why some people see the right dates and then others don't. When I was at work earlier, it said Apr.6 and now at home it says Apr.13. The weird part was last week when some people saw Apri.13 and others including myself could not see the new dates. ???

CIC is f-ed! LOL

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
AmandaHsu said:
Love Young: I fax it on April 11 (the day after I asked you those questions if you still remember...), I was surprised when I received it this morning....
Boo, that is kind of a bummer. I faxed mine March 28th so I don't understand why it isn't here yet. What province to live in AmandaHsu?
P.S. I am so glad the people I help get good results fast but dang I wish I share the enjoyment. Lol. When is my turn coming?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
angtao said:
Amanda and Love Young, I am able to relax now because I know it is going to be a long wait but I am just wondering why some people see the right dates and then others don't. When I was at work earlier, it said Apr.6 and now at home it says Apr.13. The weird part was last week when some people saw Apri.13 and others including myself could not see the new dates. ???

CIC is f-ed! LOL
They probably Have a few Servers and they only updated One. This has happened b4 don't stress:p

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
angtao said:

CIC is f-ed! LOL
I think the most important thing is what people are telling us on this forum. there are applicants who submitted their application in mid june 2010 and CIC has already completed their application so that is what really counts. By experience whatever they say on their website and in other government websites has to be taken with a "grain of salt"

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Love_Young said:
Boo, that is kind of a bummer. I faxed mine March 28th so I don't understand why it isn't here yet. What province to live in AmandaHsu?
P.S. I am so glad the people I help get good results fast but dang I wish I share the enjoyment. Lol. When is my turn coming?
Awww, I'm sorry I forgot to say thank you first.....I couldn't get it without your help.

I live in Nanaimo which is located on Vancouver Island at province British Columbia.

And yes, I actually know that you sent the FOSS requirement earlier than me and I was told by website that it actually takes around 1 month or more. Therefore, when I got it this morning, I was scared before I opened it because it's a little heavy pack from CIC and I was wondering that does CIC refuse me and send me back my application :'( ....

I'm sorry, Love Young, I don't mean to make you down about the FOSS....I hope I didn't ruin your day.

I guess the reason you haven't got it, maybe because your AIP or PR is on the way to you or the CIC officer is stamp on your AIP/PR now, so they don't think that you will still need your FOSS.

Cheer up, all of us are waiting for your good news ... BIG BIG HUGSSSSSSS

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Thanks for your responses teresa and inlandapp. I was just curious.

I had a question to ask you guys. If I want to add something to our file, can I just put that in the mail and send it to Vegreville? Is it too early to send something as my file is not in process yet?

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
I have a question... What are FOSS notes? I haven't got/sent them. Where do you get them and what are you meant to do with them?? Do I need them for my application??

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
sophie100 said:
I have a question... What are FOSS notes? I haven't got/sent them. Where do you get them and what are you meant to do with them?? Do I need them for my application??
Hi Sophie100

FOSS = Field Operations Support System (for apps within Canada)
http://immipedia.ca/FOSS

If you want to get them, just download the app here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

then fax to 780-603-2693

According to other applicants, most of them ordered it after the first stage approved or before their interview (not the landing interview) to know more about how the CIC officer processing their application and what questions the officer might have.

For myself, I just want to be sure CIC has received my medical report and Police certificate which I applied from other country. Also, I'd like to see some more info about my application if I was lucky enough.

So, it all depends on what you are looking for from FOSS.

I'll suggest you doing some research on this board because lots people have discussed with it. Good luck.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Venemex said:
Finally I got my interview landing on April 28th, 2011 just for the records!!!

Hope evryone get your very soon also
Good Luck to all of you!!
Congrats!!..Great newsw Venemex!!.Am soo happy!...

YMCA

Apr 21, 2010
Hello everyone..

I am now a perminent resident of Canada. I am landed this morning. 19 April 2011 The schedule is at 8.30am. I and my husband arrived to the cic office in Lethbride, AB at 8.20am. Once we got in the office, we paid for the $490 fee and given 2 photos to the officer. Afterward, we were invited to the room and were asked 2 questions by the officer:

1. Are you married? YES ;D
2. Are you happily married? YESSSSSSSSSSS ;D

Then I was asked about some sort of criminal actions and the answer are all NOOOOOOOO 8)

, sign the Perminent resident form and passport stamped!

Done... with in 10 mins We left the cic office at 8.30am.

It took almost 12 months....since I've filed the application.

I feel so happy. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

For everyone who is still waitting to hear from CIC, I encorage you to look forward for it. Your day will come in time.

Thanks sosososo much for everyon, All informations here is so helpful and ppl here are so kind.

Have a great day